• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Foreigner (Abigail Williams) NEP removal (Nasuverse)

Translation: You can't just say "fiction can be illogical so why cant this be the case" without clear context or say "Well since fiction can be illogical I can come up with an illogical conclusion"
So something that would be illogical but fine to use is "This place is a place of nonexistence and does not exist yet is a place!" since the fiction is clearly trying to get across that it is "something"

Something that is just simply said to "no longer exist" or "not exist anymore" would just be treated as genuinely not existing within cosmology (not existing as a nonexistence place).

The connection is that Yog is tied to that void that Chaos resided in. You said Yog can't reach it because its aspatial and atemporal, I just provided proof that Yog can reach into aspatial and atemporal.
I mean even with all of this there is still absolutely no connection to said Void. It's hard to assert more than there is to it.
Can I see scans on it not existing anymore?

Also apparently encompassing places that don't exist because of omnipresence isn't even NEP so this whole argument was useless no matter the outcome.

I mean even with all of this there is still absolutely no connection to said Void. It's hard to assert more than there is to it.
It's already accepted on the profile that Yog is Tied to all things. If we're gonna go with that we might as well get rid of him being connected to INS
Can I see scans on it not existing anymore?

Also apparently encompassing places that don't exist because of omnipresence isn't even NEP so this whole argument was useless no matter the outcome.
Can't get a scan because its what happens when a Singularity ends and for some reason, the epilogue doesn't end with the normal Da Vinci congratulating us with the usual statements. But yeah no point in continuing any longer. Staff can come in and shut it down.

It's already accepted on the profile that Yog is Tied to all things. If we're gonna go with that we might as well get rid of him being connected to INS

Can't get a scan because its what happens when a Singularity ends and for some reason, the epilogue doesn't end with the normal Da Vinci congratulating us with the usual statements. But yeah no point in continuing any longer. Staff can come in and shut it down.
So no scans. Got it.

"adjacent to every space, connected to everything"
Can you even consider what doesn't exist to even be a thing too? Nonexistence would be the lack of what makes it a "thing".

So no scans. Got it.
If you want scans of what happens to a Singularity after its been resolved, I can give you that.
"adjacent to every space, connected to everything"
Can you even consider what doesn't exist to even be a thing too? Nonexistence would be the lack of what makes it a "thing".
Probably, since Ares acknowledged it as a rift. Ares was originally apart of Chaos, meaning he knows of the existence of that rift so it can count as a "thing". Seriously though, this isn't getting passed so no point in debating.

Bump.
2 arguments for removal are
1. Omnipresence via the gates only applies to what is spatial and temporal due to only being connected to everything because they are connected to every space as demonstrated by this
adjacent to every space, connected to everything
2. Being omnipresent over a void of nonexistence (or beyond) doesn't even grant NEP in the first place as it's just standard omnipresence. For it to be NEP their whole nature would have to be nonexistent rather than just encompassing a void as they still exist over it but not their whole being, being "it".

Last edited:
I agree with OP. Everything and nothing are literally opposites, being tied to everything, means he is not tied to nothing. And being connected to every space, means he is not connected to every non-space.
So, are you implying Chaos somehow exists beyond the reach of Yog-Sothoth? You do realize how contradictory that sounds right considering Yog exists outside all space and time while being connected to everything beyond the ultimate gate which also exists beyond the universe.

So, are you implying Chaos somehow exists beyond the reach of Yog-Sothoth? You do realize how contradictory that sounds right considering Yog exists outside all space and time while being connected to everything beyond the ultimate gate which also exists beyond the universe.
This is not an argument, existing outside of space and time, is BDE, not NEP. And once again, everything does not include nothing.

This is not an argument, existing outside of space and time, is BDE, not NEP. And once again, everything does not include nothing.
That "nothing" exists within the reach of dimensional constructs as far as we're concerned for now. Just because it's "nothing" doesn't make it beyond everything. Yog is beyond everything(barring the root) while being connected to everything. That gives him BDE as well as NEP. Until you can specifically prove Yog doesn't have the power to reach or interact with Chaos, then there's no way you can dispute him being connected to chaos.

That "nothing" exists within the reach of dimensional constructs as far as we're concerned for now. Just because it's "nothing" doesn't make it beyond everything. Yog is beyond everything(barring the root) while being connected to everything. That gives him BDE as well as NEP. Until you can specifically prove Yog doesn't have the power to reach or interact with Chaos, then there's no way you can dispute him being connected to chaos.
Burden of proof seems to be on you to prove that Yog can actually reach a literal "beyond" nonexistent void when it's said him being connected to everything is tied to him being connected to every space. A nonexistent void does not qualify as spatial.

The burden of proof is not on me. I agree with the OP's interpretation that a spaceless, timeless nothingness, is not included as being a part of everything, nor is it a space Yog is connected to, considering it is not a space at all. Furthermore, being connected/tied to something nonexistent does not make you nonexistent.

Until you bring evidence proving other wise, it's your words and headcannon against scans and proof, and as such the burden will remain on you.

Burden of proof seems to be on you to prove that Yog can actually reach a literal "beyond" nonexistent void when it's said him being connected to everything is tied to him being connected to every space. A nonexistent void does not qualify as spatial.
Once again, you must be implying thay Chaos is somehow at least on the same tier as Yog ie, "at least 1C" for you to say he could be beuond the reach of Yog. It really doesn't matter if he's nonexistent or beyond non-existence. As long as his dimensional existence is below Yog and Yog is explicitly connected to everything in the universe, then Yog is by default connected to "beyond nonexistence" Chaos.

Range and tier are no longer equivalent to one another, and NEP does not care about dimensionality, as stated on the NEP page. It is beyond the reach of Yog because Yog simply can't interact with it, not because it is above him.

1. Omnipresence via the gates only applies to what is spatial and temporal due to only being connected to everything because they are connected to every space as demonstrated by thisB
Probably, since Ares acknowledged it as a rift. Ares was originally apart of Chaos, meaning he knows of the existence of that rift so it can count as a "thing". Seriously though, this isn't getting passed so no point in debating.
That's first thing.

2. Being omnipresent over a void of nonexistence (or beyond) doesn't even grant NEP in the first place as it's just standard omnipresence. For it to be NEP their whole nature would have to be nonexistent rather than just encompassing a void as they still exist over it but not their whole being, being "it".
That's why his NEP is Limited. U know, if Yog just encompassed Nothingness - okay, your argument COULD be some sort relevant, but now you need to understand that being tied to everything also makes him tied not only to Void (thus being this Void and being nonexistent as result) but also to Chaos who also nonexistent in nature. However, Yog is also a lot of other things and that's why he have only limited NEP.

For Chaos to be beyond the reach of Yog has to mean he's on the same level of dimensionality or beyond dimensionality as Yog. But we know he isn't. He is below Yog and his NEP is irrelevant to Yog because for the fact that Yog is +1 dimensional above the entire verse(minus root), whilst being tied to everything already makes him connected to Chaos. The only way Chaos can be exempted from Yog's reach is if he's on the same level of dimensionality as Yog while also being beyond non-existent to him. But he isn't.

Range and tier are no longer equivalent to one another, and NEP does not care about dimensionality, as stated on the NEP page. It is beyond the reach of Yog because Yog simply can't interact with it, not because it is above him.
Statement about omnipresence was related directly to Yog-Sothoth, not to the Gates. Yog-Sothoth exists beyond UG that exists beyond space-time. Thus, Yog can be tied to aspatial and atemporal things like nonexistent Void that was described as "neither space nor time"

Statement about omnipresence was related directly to Yog-Sothoth, not to the Gates. Yog-Sothoth exists beyond UG that exists beyond space-time. Thus, Yog can be tied to aspatial and atemporal things like nonexistent Void that was described as "neither space nor time"
There are only statements of Yog-Sothoth being omnipresent throughout the universe, not beyond the gates. You are confusing his BDE, with his omnipresence, they are two separate things. One can exist beyond time and space, yet be omnipresent within time and space. However, saying his omnipresence extends to places that are beyond time and space, would be saying he is omnipresent everywhere beyond the universe, which is a massive leap in logic considering that is never stated.
For Chaos to be beyond the reach of Yog has to mean he's on the same level of dimensionality or beyond dimensionality as Yog.
Wrong, even an 11-C Character can be unaffected by a High 1-A Character as long as sed 11-C Character has NEP and the High 1-A Character has no evidence of interacting with NEP, since NEP does not care about dimensionality.
But we know he isn't. He is below Yog and his NEP is irrelevant to Yog because for the fact that Yog is +1 dimensional above the entire verse(minus root), whilst being tied to everything already makes him connected to Chaos.
Wrong again, I already explained that dimensionality does not negate NEP, in fact the only thing a higher dimensional being can do about NEP is destroy their entire plane of existence, but even that may not work depending on context.
The only way Chaos can be exempted from Yog's reach is if he's on the same level of dimensionality as Yog while also being beyond non-existent to him. But he isn't.
Incorrect, as I already explained.

and NEP does not care about dimensionality, as stated on the NEP page.
WTF bro where u see that. There is nothing (lol) about that. Higher tier means that character reaches beyond lower tiers. Omnipresence on 2-A will not affect Low 1-C structure, but Omnipresence 1-C tier will affect everything in-verse that below it (Low 1-C that Chaos currently is).

m2Hs35NXmyc.jpg

MGX6K7ZgGbc.jpg

1x4UKkWN6FU.jpg

Last edited:
There are only statements of Yog-Sothoth being omnipresent throughout the universe, not beyond the gates. You are confusing his BDE, with his omnipresence, they are two separate things. One can exist beyond time and space, yet be omnipresent within time and space. However, saying his omnipresence extends to places that are beyond time and space, would be saying he is omnipresent everywhere beyond the universe, which is a massive leap in logic considering that is never stated.
Again. RELATED. TO. THE. YOG. Not the Gates that reaches across universe. YOG IS OMNIPRESENT, NOT THE GATES! Please, read it.

WTF bro where u see that. There is nothing (lol) about that. Higher tier means that character reaches beyond lower tiers. Omnipresence on 2-A will not affect Low 1-C structure, but Omnipresence 1-C tier will affect everything in-verse that below it (Low 1-C that Chais currently is).
c9d94da5ae5409d0eadda04fed65e718.png

Moving on.
Again. RELATED. TO. THE. YOG. Not the Gates that reaches across universe. YOG IS OMNIPRESENT, NOT THE GATES! Please, read it.
Caps do not make your argument correct. His omnipresence comes from the statement below.
But despite that...he borders all possible dimensions...and is tied to all possible things.
This does not matter, as nothingness is not a thing, and lacking space and time means you have no spatial-temporal dimensions.

Caps do not make your argument correct. His omnipresence comes from the statement below.
The context of this statement is "Despite existing beyond the Universe, Yog-Sothoth is all possible dimensions, borders these dimensions (existing already outside of them btw) and is omnipresent". Not "Yog is omnipresent within Universe because he borders every space within it" (lol. Existing outside of the space and being omnipresent within it... Sounds logical imo).

The context of this statement is "Despite existing beyond the Universe, Yog-Sothoth is all possible dimensions, borders these dimensions (existing already outside of them btw) and is omnipresent".
This is your headcanon, it says he borders all possible dimensions and is tied to all possible things, that's it. Don't add words and twist meanings to fit your argument.

He is omnipresent because he is tied to all things and borders all possible dimensions. If you disagree, then provide evidence your interpretation is correct.

c9d94da5ae5409d0eadda04fed65e718.png

Moving on.
Misunderstanding.
This scan directly claims that nonexisting on 3D plane =\= nonexistent beyond it.
Sniper670 state: "How it possible that being nonexistent on 3D (means that character do not exist in terms of dimensionality) makes me existent on 4D? That should not work at all". DT answers that NEP doesn't really maters if other character superior in terms of dimensionality until NEP character reaches that tier.

He is omnipresent because he is tied to all things and borders all possible dimensions. If you disagree, then provide evidence your interpretation is correct.
That is. Omnipresent because he is tied to everything. HE IS TIED, not the Gates. Yog exists beyond spatiotemporal structures of the Universe and he is tied to everything and he borders all possible dimensions and he is all possible dimensions (because he is also Gates that reaches across all of time and space). That's so simple.

Misunderstanding. This scan directly claims that nonexisting on 3D plane =\= nonexistent beyond it.
Chaos being beyond Yog was never the argument, you two assumed it was.
DT answers that NEP doesn't really maters if character superior in terms of dimensionality until NEP character reaches that tier.
Yes, because the NEP Character can do nothing to a being of a higher dimension, and that being of a higher dimension can destroy the NEP Character's Plane of Existence to incapacitate them since they can't kill them directly.
That is. Omnipresent because he is tied to everything. HE IS TIED, not the Gates. Yog exists beyond spatiotemporal structures of the Universe and he is tied to everything and he borders all possible dimensions and he is all possible dimensions (because he is also Gates that reaches across all of time and space). That's so simple.
That's what I said, I don't know why you're saying this again. The issue is his omnipresence is linked to space, time, and dimensions. Anyway, I'm done arguing about this.

You two draw out each and every Nasuverse CRT, I agree with the OP, you two can argue against someone else.

Yes, because the NEP Character can do nothing to a being of a higher dimension, and that being of a higher dimension can destroy the NEP Character's Plane of Existence to incapacitate them since they can't kill them directly.
And that proves that Yog-Sothoth should encompassing nonexistent Void and Chaos itself being infinitely higher than this two things.
That's what I said, I don't know why you're saying this again. The issue is his omnipresence is linked to space, time, and dimensions. Anyway, I'm done arguing about this.
How in the world his omnipresence can be tied only to spatiotemporal structure if statement about omnipresence was used directly on the aspatial and atemporal character along with completely other statement that relates to bording dimensions. I just can't understand your logic.

How in the world his omnipresence can be tied only to spatiotemporal structure if statement about omnipresence was used directly on the aspatial and atemporal character along with completely other statement that relates to bording dimensions. I just can't understand your logic.
I'm just asking you to answer this. Counter-argue. How do you think his description should work if any machine and official translation takes these statements separately from each other as completely different character properties?

I'm just asking you to answer this. Counter-argue.
I based my opinion on what I read. His omnipresence was given based on him being tied to all possible dimensions and all possible things. Even if we assume that includes things that lack space and time, what about nothingness?

Is there anything, anything at all stating his omnipresence ties into nothingness? By that, I mean actual statements, not just trying to justify the logic with your words.

I based my opinion on what I read. His omnipresence was given based on him being tied to all possible dimensions and all possible things. Even if we assume that includes things that lack space and time, what about nothingness?
Considering that Holmes recognizes this void as absence of space and time and Yog's aspatial and atemporal nature this should be fine.
uLuzGGA.png

Considering that Holmes recognizes this void as absence of space and time and Yog's aspatial and atemporal nature this should be fine.
Being aspatial and atemporal is not the same as being nonexistent. As I said, my opinion won't change until there is evidence that Yog's Omnipresence extends to that which does not exist.

Why not? I see no problem here considering that Nasuverse sees nonexistence as state of being beyond time and space (Root also was described like that btw).
Qm5Csjh.jpeg

AC3tQut.png
This just states a void lies in a gap in the universe, beyond time and space, not that it is void/nonexistent because it is beyond time and space. The second scan doesn't prove anything either.

This just states a void lies in a gap in the universe, beyond time and space, not that it is void/nonexistent because it is beyond time and space. The second scan doesn't prove anything either.
These two lines goes together. Void, gap in the Universe beyond time and space, was described as nonexistence. The second scan directly claims it. I mean existing beyond time and space within Nasuverse is truly a huge thing that considers by in-verse laws as being nonexistent. Musashi's Realm of Nothingness, for example. So tbh NEP should be Yog's part by default.

Back