• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the overexaggerated title

THIS THREAD IS IRRELEVANT TO THE CURRENT STAFF DISCUSSION ON NASUVERSE

Not really something big or controversial (I hope). Just correcting a mistranslation/justification on Foreigner (Abigail Williams)'s profile.

All the information about the translation is inside the imgur album. The change corrects the usage of "all possible dimensions" to "every space" as "all possible dimensions" or even "
次元" which is the kanji for "dimension" is not at all present with it.

This will be used as the new scan for the revised justification. It will look something like this.

"Sut-Thyphon exists beyond every space within the Universe"

No tiering changes will results from this as far as I know, since "space" most likely refers to spatial dimensions and the Sut-Thyphon still exist beyond the universe which has the dimensions.

I'll just repost where I got the raws here.

I don't speak Japanese but if what you're saying is true I agree.
I have a question, doesn't VSBW equate dimension and space as the same? Or at least use the two terms interchangeably? I am still confused as to what significant change this will bring whether or not this will go through.

I have a question, doesn't VSBW equate dimension and space as the same? Or at least use the two terms interchangeably? I am still confused as to what significant change this will bring whether or not this will go through.
Not usually. Space has three dimensions.

Sorry for the overexaggerated title

THIS THREAD IS IRRELEVANT TO THE CURRENT STAFF DISCUSSION ON NASUVERSE

Not really something big or controversial (I hope). Just correcting a mistranslation/justification on Foreigner (Abigail Williams)'s profile.

All the information about the translation is inside the imgur album. The change corrects the usage of "all possible dimensions" to "every space" as "all possible dimensions" or even "
次元" which is the kanji for "dimension" is not at all present with it.

This will be used as the new scan for the revised justification. It will look something like this.

"Sut-Thyphon exists beyond every space within the Universe"

No tiering changes will results from this as far as I know, since "space" most likely refers to spatial dimensions and the Sut-Thyphon still exist beyond the universe which has the dimensions.

I'll just repost where I got the raws here.

again?some randoms try to made his own context to downgrade this shitty verse? lmao
うちゅう
宇宙
here is Universe
> The universe is commonly defined as the totality of everything that exists, including all matter and energy, the planets, stars, galaxies, and the contents of intergalactic space. Definitions and usage vary and similar terms include the cosmos, the world and nature.

くうかん
空間
and this absolutely can be reffered as Dimensions
> Space is the boundless, three-dimensional extent in which objects and events occur and have relative position and direction. Physical space is often conceived in three linear dimensions, although modern physicists usually consider it, with time, to be part of a boundless four-dimensional continuum known as spacetime. In mathematics,"spaces" are examined with different numbers of dimensions and with different underlying structures.

**** you all Nasu Downgraders who brings up all their own context without even understand Japanese shit.

六つの扉は、上下、左右、前後の、 あらゆる空間を、意味して、いる。
The Six doors, up and down, left and right, front and back, all of space, that is what they mean.

It's just a nice reference to the general understanding of "space", I explained this before during the Pokémon revisions, but the meaning of "space" in Universe is symbolized by that of all directions, normally it's used to describe the 4 cardinal directions, but it often also gets added up and down as well. So, it's just a reference to the 6 main directions, positive and negative, in three-dimensional space.

afaik space time = dimension not space

What was the point of this crt again? This doesnt make any difference in the Outer God's tiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back