• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the root remains 1A. That's sad😔 Waiting for that tier 0 😎
So am I
That's interesting
My mistake
he should be Low 1A based on statements within the Nasuverse. I still don't think any being that exists in the Nasuverse should be as powerful as the root. That includes Yog-Sothoth since he couldn't override the root's law. Yog should always be at least a tier lower than the root. I personally think the root deserves an upgrade on this site as well imo.
He can't be low 1-A already explained why there are flaws in suggesting that as for the root ye it should be upgraded but rn we're only talking ab outer gods

Mb bro got the wrong scan link 😭
Meant to send this
Not bad, but the fact is that these scans are more years old than the Outer Gods in the Nasuverse canon, so.. And, again, there is no mention of the Outer Universe (Lol, it wasn't even in the ideas then). And also as far as I know and as some other users here claim, the Root has undergone some changes in its lore. In addition, 'all creation' also probably refers to Our Universe, since at that time it was the only large-scale cosmological unit in the canon of the Nasuverse. Now they decided to take Cthulhu Mythos verse and for statements about Root and Outer Gods we need scans that will be approximately the same age as the Outer Gods at the time of their introduction into the canon of the Nasuverse.

Not bad, but the fact is that these scans are more years old than the Outer Gods in the Nasuverse canon, so.. And, again, there is no mention of the Outer Universe (Lol, it wasn't even in the ideas then). And also as far as I know and as some other users here claim, the Root has undergone some changes in its lore. In addition, 'all creation' also probably refers to Our Universe, since at that time it was the only large-scale cosmological unit in the canon of the Nasuverse. Now they decided to take Cthulhu Mythos verse and for statements about Root and Outer Gods we need scans that will be approximately the same age as the Outer Gods at the time of their introduction into the canon of the Nasuverse.
Outer god mention begin in fsn with gil....

Root never had any change in it's lore, where do you even get that?.

All creation refer to everything present in the verse , Outer god universe is like not even the only other universe than Our universe. The greek god came from another universe than our too.

Outer god universe is like not even the only other universe than Our universe. The greek god came from another universe than our too.
I mentioned Chaos before. As we know, Lostbelts is part of Our Universe and, as I mentioned earlier, Our Universe includes space-time continuums aka Universes aka Dimensions (like Servant Universe, Tsukihime universe, Boundary of Emptiness e.t.c.). As we know, Chaos, unlike Outer Gods, wasn't described as some sort of 'false' thing to Our Universe and it's rules and Chaos, unlike Yog-Sothoth, not pretends to be equivalent to Root in it's powers and influence as well as never mentioned as 'being from outside of the universe' in the meaning, which refers to the Yog-Sothoth.

Root never had any change in it's lore, where do you even get that?.
Some guys above told something about True Emptiness and that thing different from the Root. Anyway, I don't care about Root's lore in this thread. Fact is that information on the scan is outdated for state something about Outer Gods.

All creation refer to everything present in the verse
Well then, it appears to be that Yog, as other Outer Gods, from another verse (well, that heavily implied here:
- Even if there are universes outside our own, you have no means of reaching them, and no attunement to them.
- Indeed. But by sheer, mad coincidence, I won't have to reach it myself. Humans, Zepar. Humans have already taken care of everything. Happily, a fictional mythology describing the fever dreams of a single man just so happened to also describe a higher being from the outer universe.
This words from Demon-God pillars who can reach every universe\dimension [even EXTRA universe] within Nasuverse being parts of Goetia and this guys mentioned Cthulhu Mythos as fictional mythos within Our Universe, but this fiction also describes higher being from outside of Our Universe) and just can affect the Nasuverse. For more info see post #52 - #57 and #73 - #77

Last edited:
I mentioned Chaos before. As we know, Lostbelts is part of Our Universe and, as I mentioned earlier, Our Universe includes space-time continuums aka Universes aka Dimensions (like Servant Universe, Tsukihime universe, Boundary of Emptiness e.t.c.). As we know, Chaos, unlike Outer Gods, wasn't described as some sort of 'false' thing to Our Universe and it's rules and Chaos, unlike Yog-Sothoth, not pretends to be equivalent to Root in it's powers and influence as well as never mentioned as 'being from outside of the universe' in the meaning, which refers to the Yog-Sothoth.

Some guys above told something about True Emptiness and that thing different from the Root. Anyway, I don't care about Root's lore in this thread. Fact is that information on the scan is outdated for state something about Outer Gods.

Well then, it appears to be that Yog, as other Outer Gods, from another verse (well, that heavily implied here:
- Even if there are universes outside our own, you have no means of reaching them, and no attunement to them.
- Indeed. But by sheer, mad coincidence, I won't have to reach it myself. Humans, Zepar. Humans have already taken care of everything. Happily, a fictional mythology describing the fever dreams of a single man just so happened to also describe a higher being from the outer universe.
This words from Demon-God pillars who can reach every universe\dimension [even EXTRA universe] within Nasuverse being parts of Goetia and this guys mentioned Cthulhu Mythos as fictional mythos within Our Universe, but this fiction also describes higher being from outside of Our Universe) and just can affect the Nasuverse. For more info see post #52 - #57 and #73 - #77
They are part of the nasuverse verse. Just not from the universe of earth. (lb5.5 litteraly show that INS connect the two universe).

I will tell one more time, greek god came from another Universe not a'other dimmension all of the other thing you hace mentionned are just another timeline. And Chaos is not bound by the LB. He just come to our universe by the fissure when Zeus died. (Zeus litteraly mention to come to this universe from the on is originate from). Chaos is litteraly tell to be in the outer space, and Yog have 0 pretention to be equak to the Root. Yog have control over dimmension, Root ("") transcend any aspect of them.

Are there scans for this?
Game and his material, prelati book is a book about outer god universe.

Prelati's Spellbook: Textbook of the Sunken Spiral Castle is a demonic guidebook and summoning grimoire with a cover made of glistening and wet human skin. It is also known as the R'lyeh Text in reference to H. P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos.

Game and his material, prelati book is a book about outer god universe.

Prelati's Spellbook: Textbook of the Sunken Spiral Castle is a demonic guidebook and summoning grimoire with a cover made of glistening and wet human skin. It is also known as the R'lyeh Text in reference to H. P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos.
Uhm.. Actually not about Outer Universe, but about the summoning and maybe considering some info about Outer Gods (at least about Cthulhu, 'cause all statements from Gilles de Rais describes Cthulhu for 100%)

Yog have 0 pretention to be equak to the Root. Yog have control over dimmension, Root ("") transcend any aspect of them.
Yog literally described as not just having control over Nasuverse dimensions but being them, being beyond them and also as thing that tied to everything. That's important, 'cause Root also described like that. And, well, Yog-Sothoth seems to be a thing from outside the TYPE-MOON universe, which gives Outer Gods independence from the Root (that the most important thing of all).

They are part of the nasuverse verse. Just not from the universe of earth. (lb5.5 litteraly show that INS connect the two universe).
There's nothing indicates that Chaos universe does exist outside parallel worlds. That's a way different from Outer Universe.

Last edited:
We are not making Yog Sothoth 1-A because of extremely vague statements that sound similar to something else.

Outer Gods and The Root haven't even been mentioned in the same event, let alone the same sentence. It's pure headcanon.

Until the Outer Gods get more development that puts them anywhere near as arguable as Root level, or entities related to the Root or anything that even talks about them and the Root at the same time, I'm closing this. So far, statements only put them half-solidly at 1-C and I don't want this to go for several pages without a conclusion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back