• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Series of Superhumans: RP Thread

"Well, we're home" he said as he stopped the vehicle in front of an apartment, he began to walk towards the stairs and go up to the second level while he took out the keys to his house

"Home sweet home, it's good to be back" he said as he entered the apartment
"Cool place you got here; I dig it!"

"Well, I'll take a bath, you and grandma can use the same room(the one with severals beds), if you want you can watch some TV right now" Tom said to Ceasar
"That sounds like a plan to me!" Caesar replied in a chipper tone. He quickly turned on the TV and flipped through channels until he stumbled upon the news, which was discussing the reptile man from earlier. "Hey, you guys might want to come see this."

I get that a lot.
"That sounds like a plan to me!" Caesar replied in a chipper tone. He quickly turned on the TV and flipped through channels until he stumbled upon the news, which was discussing the reptile man from earlier. "Hey, you guys might want to come see this."
"BREAKING NEWS: A large man resembling a dinosaur was found dead in the city square. We presume this to be the same man who made the declaration that he was the 'Beast of Revelation' beforehand. It is not known what happened to him, but there seem to be several strange holes in his body, and strange metallic parts were found attached to his organs. If anyone knows anything regarding this individual, please contact the authorities."

I get that a lot.

"BREAKING NEWS: A large man resembling a dinosaur was found dead in the city square. We presume this to be the same man who made the declaration that he was the 'Beast of Revelation' beforehand. It is not known what happened to him, but there seem to be several strange holes in his body, and strange metallic parts were found attached to his organs. If anyone knows anything regarding this individual, please contact the authorities."
The man stopped hauling the bag as he heard the announcement from a display television.
"Ain't that the guy from before..? I guess it was bound to happen with the kind of stuff he was doing.."

Meanwhile, their Grandma then began to cook the stew she prepared.

"Caesar honey! Mind giving me the ingredients? It's in the plastic bags..."
"But of course!" Caesar said politely, smiling at grandmother; but behind the charade was fear. "Who could've done that to a guy like hime? I mean, he wasn't exceptionally strong or anything, but he certainly could've given me a hard time. The dinosaur dude, the experimentation, the mysterious dude at the store... could it all be connected somehow?" Caesar was deep in thought at this point, enough so that he eventually dropped the happy act.

I get that a lot.

John watching the news was suprised "So i am not the only one with powers" he thought to himself

"But of course!" Caesar said politely, smiling at grandmother; but behind the charade was fear. "Who could've done that to a guy like hime? I mean, he wasn't exceptionally strong or anything, but he certainly could've given me a hard time. The dinosaur dude, the experimentation, the mysterious dude at the store... could it all be connected somehow?" Caesar was deep in thought at this point, enough so that he eventually dropped the happy act.
"I sense your fear, dear... If you have anything to address just come talk to me, okay?" she asked softly, still preparing the utensils.

"I sense your fear, dear... If you have anything to address just come talk to me, okay?" she asked softly, still preparing the utensils.
"She saw right through it, just like at the store. Is this another ability of hers?" Caesar thought to himself in shock. "You caught me! I'm just worried about what it said on the news. Remember that reptile guy we were talking about earlier? Well, he was found dead with a bunch of holes in his body."

"She saw right through it, just like at the store. Is this another ability of hers?" Caesar thought to himself in shock. "You caught me! I'm just worried about what it said on the news. Remember that reptile guy we were talking about earlier? Well, he was found dead with a bunch of holes in his body."
"Honey, it's best if we stop making things more worry some for us three, okay? Let's just live out our lives as peaceful, okay?" she asked softly.

"Right here." Caesar replied, handing over the ingredients to his new Grandmother.
"Thank you sunny," she said as she starts cooking her stew.

Evelyn's special stew was a recipe that had been passed down through her family for generations. It was a hearty and comforting meal, filled with tender chunks of beef, savory vegetables, and fragrant spices. Making the stew was a labor of love for Evelyn, one that she took great pride in.

As she began preparing the ingredients, Evelyn moved slowly and deliberately around the kitchen, taking care to measure out each ingredient precisely. She chopped the carrots and celery into small, even pieces, and diced the onions with practiced ease. The beef had been marinating in a blend of herbs and spices for hours, and the aroma of the meat filled the room as she browned it in a heavy pot.

Once the beef was cooked to a rich, dark brown, Evelyn added the vegetables and a splash of red wine, then set the pot to simmer on the stove. She stirred the stew occasionally, savoring the rich aroma and watching as the flavors melded together to create a savory, satisfying meal.

As the stew bubbled away on the stove, Evelyn reflected on the memories that the dish held for her. She remembered her grandmother making the same recipe when she was a child, and the warmth and comfort that the meal had brought to their family gatherings. For Evelyn, cooking the stew was a way of connecting with her past and honoring her family's traditions.

After several hours of simmering, the stew was finally ready. Evelyn ladled it into bowls, garnishing each one with a sprig of fresh herbs. As she tasted the first spoonful, she smiled to herself, feeling a sense of pride and satisfaction in her cooking. It was a simple pleasure, but one that brought her a great deal of joy and comfort.

Tom could smell even several meters away the smell of a good meal, he approached where she was.

"It smells fantastic and I could tell it'll taste just as good, Grandma thanks" he said with a smile

"You're welcome, dear..." she replied softly, gesturing him to carry the pot and bring it over to the table.

(@Da3ggman )
Tom does it without problem after putting on some gloves in case it is hot
(Sorry I missed for a little while; I've got homework up the ass right now)

"Mmmm! I can't wait to dig in! Man, I don't know how long it's been since I've had a proper sit-down meal with other people; really makes you think all the time I wasted chasing after a silly thing like revenge."

"Mmmm! I can't wait to dig in! Man, I don't know how long it's been since I've had a proper sit-down meal with other people; really makes you think all the time I wasted chasing after a silly thing like revenge."
"Enjoy your meal, dear..." Evelyn said, smiling as the words of her grandson bring joy to her miserable life.

"Thanks, Grandma" He said before start to eat the food, it was delicious
(Sorry I missed for a little while; I've got homework up the ass right now)

"How is it?" she asked softly.
(Also, bumping this RP)

(Alright, I got this, I've been waiting)

Yet again, you're interrupted, as a deafening boom outside rends through the air. Something flies through the roof and nearly hits the TV, but it stopped by a spectral hand.

The thing that was thrown? A pistol. The hand, and the gun within it, retreat through the hole in the roof. As you look outside, 3 individuals seem to be flying around. One is large and muscular, with a long cape. Another is in some kind of jester's uniform. The third, who seems to be fighting them both, is some kind of mysterious cloaked figure, whose face resembles that of a piranha, and whose back bears the wings of a large bird.

(Alright, I got this, I've been waiting)

Yet again, you're interrupted, as a deafening boom outside rends through the air. Something flies through the roof and nearly hits the TV, but it stopped by a spectral hand.

The thing that was thrown? A pistol. The hand, and the gun within it, retreat through the hole in the roof. As you look outside, 3 individuals seem to be flying around. One is large and muscular, with a long cape. Another is in some kind of jester's uniform. The third, who seems to be fighting them both, is some kind of mysterious cloaked figure, whose face resembles that of a piranha, and whose back bears the wings of a large bird.
(Who's this? Where is this happening?)

Back