• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Series of Superhumans: RP Thread

On another part of town, Kaitlyn Oding hurried inside of a building to do an interview with a local software company. She exhaled, hoping her credentials were good enough to help her get the job. Either way, she would still need to get this interview done, and then only time would tell if she got the job or not. She encountered the person who would conduct the interview and followed behind him.

"Stay calm, no pressure..." She thought to herself, "Just answer his questions with confidence... But not too much confidence..."

"Seems like a lot of weird stuff is going down today. Luckily outside of that lizard guy, I've managed to avoid it..." After having hauled the bag for what seemed like forever, he managed to make it to a bank and have 70% of the cut stashed for later. Luckily that means he didn't have to haul nearly as much back home. Unfortunately, he's exhausted from carrying the heavy bag for miles without help. He was getting a bit nervous too with it getting late out. He may need to find somewhere to spend the night.

"Okay, guys I'm going to work, I have to find new things to repair the house, Social Security laughed in my face on the phone but said they would send someone" Tom says while taking his keys to go to work

"Okay, guys I'm going to work, I have to find new things to repair the house, Social Security laughed in my face on the phone but said they would send someone" Tom says while taking his keys to go to work
"Good luck out there, honey..." Evelyn greeted him goodbye as she brews her tea.

"Oh, wait! You forgot your lunch!" she exclaimed softly, handing him a bag of sandwiches and salads.

The following day, Kaitlyn woke up, shuddering a little bit. Her apartment felt a little drafty. She was just going to go and turn up the heat when...

"What the-?!"

She found herself in a random neighborhood. Outside. She swiftly stood up, looking around to see where she was.

"How did... What? That doesn't make any sense..." She said, trying to recall what happened. Was she taken against her will? Kidnapped? She didn't recall anything like that happening, and it didn't seem like there were any signs of struggle on her. No marks from ropes or zip ties, nothing. She didn't have her phone with her, so she was going to have to try and figure out how to get back home for the time being. She had no clue where she was taken or how, so she really didn't know where to start when it came to explaining this to police. At the moment, she just thought about going home.

Suddenly, as she walked, her head hit a door. Her door. Rubbing her slightly injured temple, she looked around again and noticed she was inside of her own room again. At this point, it took everything in her to stifle the sound of shock she had.

Somewhere in the city, in a dingy college dorm room, a lone figure is seen surrounded in filth that has been strewn throughout the room. The mounted TV is the only source of light seen, casting an ominous glow onto the fair-headed figure. His bloodshot eyes from lack of sleep absorb every word displayed on screen. The news reporter is heard reporting the events of the previous day.

"So there's others like me? I'm not going crazy...." Yuri mutters to himself. "This is bound to be very, very interesting..."

"No no no no no," Kaitlyn said to yourself, "You must be dreaming... This type of thing doesn't happen, it doesn't make any sense...."

She noticed a news notification on her phone talking about superpowered individuals emerging in the city. She had missed it during her interview, and she went straight home and got some sleep afterwards. This notification was from yesterday.

"This... Wha... But..." Kaitlyn stuttered to herself, trying and failing to conceive a more logical explanation. She needed to clear her head a little. Putting her phone away and making herself breakfast, she was going to try and unwind, getting into a mindset where she could better process what was going on with her. She took a shower, changed clothes, then headed for her "Fortress of Solitude": the boxing gym. Something about punching the bag, training, sparring, shadow boxing, even, was therapeutic to her.

Memories flash through all of your heads. It's been a while, over a week, and these last few days have been... peaceful, to be honest.

-The death of the 'Beast of Revelation' has been investigated, and nothing has been found. The bullets are not able to be traced to any known type of gun, but seem to be several decades old.
-Despite his strange body, Cisc has managed to fit in, and has actually started farming all day.
-The group known only as "The Capes," consisting of the Caped Crusher and the Spectral Charlatan, has been working tirelessly to save the city. Or so they say. They really haven't done anything yet.

Memories flash through all of your heads. It's been a while, over a week, and these last few days have been... peaceful, to be honest.
And as the grandmother bid a temporary farewell to her new 'grandson', said memories would appear weirdly to her mind.
-The death of the 'Beast of Revelation' has been investigated, and nothing has been found. The bullets are not able to be traced to any known type of gun, but seem to be several decades old.
-Despite his strange body, Cisc has managed to fit in, and has actually started farming all day.
-The group known only as "The Capes," consisting of the Caped Crusher and the Spectral Charlatan, has been working tirelessly to save the city. Or so they say. They really haven't done anything yet.
All the things that she saw right now didn't much bother her at all, but some would cause her to close her mouth with her hand upon disgust and slight horrific visions from seeing them.
"Oh dear...." she muttered in worry.

Last edited:
The old lady would return to Tom's house and make herself a cup of tea to relax. Something of that scene was a little too much for a granny's poor heart.

Back