• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Series of Superhumans: RP Thread

"Oh yeah, kinda a bad time to mention this, but I'm pretty sure I'm about to die of bloodloss" Caesar mentions jokingly, waving his arms around.

"I'm sorry, what?"
"Yes, a guy, had turned several people into something similar into two-meter moths, these methed people still have some of their memories but they are vague and from what I saw it seems that he do the process manually" He said as he gave both to understand that it was kind of painful

"Yes, a guy, had turned several people into something similar into two-meter moths, these methed people still have some of their memories but they are vague and from what I saw it seems that he do the process manually" He said as he gave both to understand that it was kind of painful
"Damn, that's awful. How could someone be so cruel to their fellow human being?"

"Oh yeah, kinda a bad time to mention this, but I'm pretty sure I'm about to die of bloodloss" Caesar mentions jokingly, waving his arms around.
Evelyn then began healing him, still disgusted by the thought of experimenting with people.
"Grandson, this is getting very dark..." she said softly.

John decided to see how far his barrier power could go and tried to create a small barrier inside an old phone to then close it to see if he can spawn barriers inside people and things

(Alright, finally caught back up wih everything)

A man with lush thick well kempt black hair struggled into the parking space of the store the three were pulling away from. He had been too busy hauling a large bag nearly half his size to have noticed anything that went down. The bag appeared particularly heavy, swollen just to the brim which was knotted off by a thin role. Those who are perceptive may recognize him as the man who held a reptilian man at gun point.

A man with lush thick well kempt black hair struggled into the parking space of the store the three were pulling away from. He had been too busy hauling a large bag nearly half his size to have noticed anything that went down. The bag appeared particularly heavy, swollen just to the brim which was knotted off by a thin role. Those who are perceptive may recognize him as the man who held a reptilian man at gun point.

Evelyn simply led her two grandchildren to the car as she ignored the man.

"Hey, isn't that the guy who had the reptile dude at gun point? If he's associated with him in any way, than we best keep our guards up."

"Well, we're home" he said as he stopped the vehicle in front of an apartment, he began to walk towards the stairs and go up to the second level while he took out the keys to his house

"Home sweet home, it's good to be back" he said as he entered the apartment

"Well, we're home" he said as he stopped the vehicle in front of an apartment, he began to walk towards the stairs and go up to the second level while he took out the keys to his house

"Home sweet home, it's good to be back" he said as he entered the apartment
Evelyn slightly smiled, having been thrown out of her own house for years and tormented by the disgust her family holds towards her, she was slightly taken aback, but kept her positivity still.

She then looks over to Tom as she slowly walks near him.

"Where is your kitchen here, dear?" she asked softly.

Evelyn slightly smiled, having been thrown out of her own house for years and tormented by the disgust her family holds towards her, she was slightly taken aback, but kept her positivity still.

She then looks over to Tom as she slowly walks near him.

"Where is your kitchen here, dear?" she asked softly.
"oh, just turn left a little bit and keep going straight"

(This is how house looks
images
)

Back