• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Series of Superhumans: RP Thread

"M-myeah... Please do."

The old lady was still tearful and was mentally weak to let herself get up and walk.
"Then let me carry you better, to relax better"

She grabs her and carries Evelyn like a princess now

"Come on dude! Lets drive home now"

Shouts to him to hurry up already

"Then let me carry you better, to relax better"

She grabs her and carries Evelyn like a princess now

"Come on dude! Lets drive home now"

Shouts to him to hurry up already
Evelyn remained closed eyed, as she would hug herself into Elide and comfort herself there. Silently.

"Gee, you must be very tired from the training, this should be the first and last time, prolly for the better, few of these are more then enough to get by if in danger"

Points out as she got closer and closer to the car

"Gee, you must be very tired from the training, this should be the first and last time, prolly for the better, few of these are more then enough to get by if in danger"

Points out as she got closer and closer to the car
"I'm so sorry for ruining it all.... Forgive me..." she whimpered.

"You didnt ruin anything Gran E, dont beat yourself over it, just relax and take it easy, you did good, i told you"
"You... mean that?" her beaten eyes would look at Elide for confirmation.

Side note: carrying her feels like carrying a feather. Elide feels like she could maintain carrying her grandma forever.

Tom would open the doors of the vehicle so they could enter

"Here you are grandma, maybe later we can do something as a family"

Elide carefully puts her in the back, seat belt on and her tail also slowly put on her lap

"There you go, nice and slow"

She gets inside as well to a seat and waits on Tom

After a while, they would get home, Tom would carefully stop, open the door of the house and walk towards the Gran E's seat, he opened the door and carefully he take her to her room, he was going to do the same with Elide later

Elide lazily moves herself after Tom and goes to the bathroom

"Imma take a shower, no peeking obviously"

Then enters in and starts taking her clothes off to clean herself

She was humming a song during the shower, taking her sweet time as she thought to herself

"This place is so nice so far, especially with these two around....although im worried about their self-defending if they arent around with me, they can handle a few thugs or punks probably right?...i tried teaching them some stuff, hopefully its enough for the time being"

Back