• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Series of Superhumans: RP Thread

"Alright, then a tip, never rush blindly in a fight, wait for the opponent to see what they do, if they are better then you physically, use their momentum to your advantage to defend yourself"

Spoke to both giving them help
"Emmmm...." the grandmother was feeling a little lost by that lecture, "I think we should... head outside?" she asked, walking first, albeit slowly.

"Oh, you flatter me, dear..." she patted Elide's head, "Saying that makes me feel even younger..."
"Glad to be make you feel that way"

Then she moves a little bit away and shows her slowly how to perform an over the shoulder throw, obviously she wont perform it on her, just explain and show where to touch

"In case someone tries to hit you, grab your hand, whole arm or shoulder, you get a grip of their arm, like this, then you turn around like that and pull them over

You will mostly want to use their momentum and force they perform forward when you dodge and grab to be used to by pulling them even more in front

You also can do this to get them off balance, which will guarantee it more they get tossed over"

Shown her with the leg how to sweep their foot as well during the explanation

"Glad to be make you feel that way"

Then she moves a little bit away and shows her slowly how to perform an over the shoulder throw, obviously she wont perform it on her, just explain and show where to touch

"In case someone tries to hit you, grab your hand, whole arm or shoulder, you get a grip of their arm, like this, then you turn around like that and pull them over

You will mostly want to use their momentum and force they perform forward when you dodge and grab to be used to by pulling them even more in front

You also can do this to get them off balance, which will guarantee it more they get tossed over"

Shown her with the leg how to sweep their foot as well during the explanation
"Oh..." she would attempt to make small movements replicating it, but not much other than unknowingly look adorable trying to.

Tom analyzed what Elide did and tried to do the same, achieving a very rough result that needs a lot of polishing and half steps

Tom tries to do his thing, occasionally glancing at Elide and Evelyn, slightly worried when Gran E nearly fell but it seems like everything is fine.

"Well, I think I have it" he said as he went back to doing what Elide showed him, it still needs more polishing but this time it was better.

She would pant a little, "Hooo dear... that was.... that felt..." catching her breath a little.

Her grandma was surprisingly not heavy despite her looks.
"Its ok...just take a little break Gran E...."

Says as she put her down gently
Tom tries to do his thing, occasionally glancing at Elide and Evelyn, slightly worried when Gran E nearly fell but it seems like everything is fine.

"Well, I think I have it" he said as he went back to doing what Elide showed him, it still needs more polishing but this time it was better.
"Better...but correct this, do that and have more of such...."

Says while helping him to overwrite the mistakes

The grandmother would breathe slowly, not getting used to the new feeling of having such vigorous body.

"I don't.... feel tired... How strange...."
"Perhaps given you are a superhuman, you arent physically affected by your energy consumption as much, its my guess"

Tells her as she then returned her attention to Tom to help him still

Tom had improved, however, he was not talented, it would probably take him a few days before he lost those movements, sweat appeared on his body.

"Well, I think my stamina is not that good hehe"

With that said, he pays attention and tries to Toss her as she teach him, paying attention to whether she defends herself, just in case he doesn't end up on the ground.

With that said, he pays attention and tries to Toss her as she teach him, paying attention to whether she defends herself, just in case he doesn't end up on the ground.
She didnt try anything and as a result gets tossed, but she knows how to land safely from this and gets unharmed

"Good, you gotta practice more, but not too shabby...."

Their grandmother would do her own thing and continue perfecting the exercise her grandchild taught her.

"I will not lie, this is somewhat fun to do..."

Back