• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Series of Superhumans: RP Thread

She finishes munching and swallows all before talking

"How about a spar? Im wager to know how powerful you are! It makes me all the more excited if i get a strong opponent to face right now!"

"Well... I suppose I can join in this exercise.... I... I don't think I am in good shape..." she replied softly, looking down to pinch the clothes near her tummy, "At least, I... I think so..."
"Uhm....Gran E....i think its better you take the role of moral support to both instead, also your body shape is great, you look great!"

"Uhm....Gran E....i think its better you take the role of moral support to both instead, also your body shape is great, you look great!"
"What... do you mean? Isn't this sparring unhurtful? Plus, exercise provides advantages... Even an old-timer like me can benefit from it..."

"What... do you mean? Isn't this sparring unhurtful? Plus, exercise provides advantages... Even an old-timer like me can benefit from it..."
"Well....how do i put it....sparring is fighting....but you dont hurt each other like its a life or death situation...you pretty much pull your punches for example to not hit as hard"

Explains it a little better for her
"I guess it's okay a spar, although I'm not the best fighter in town," he said with a shrug.
"Never say never, maybe you got talent and you dont know it"

Says to him to get him be more confident

Cisc sits on the sidelines, still drinking his soup. He lets out his distorted chuckle again, lightly shaking his head.

"Well....how do i put it....sparring is fighting....but you dont hurt each other like its a life or death situation...you pretty much pull your punches for example to not hit as hard"

Explains it a little better for her
"Ahhh... so like, how I discipline my naughty son back when I was younger? Hmmm...."

"Now, now... your grandmother has gotten quite young!" smiling with closed eyes, "I am sure I can keep up with you youngsters in this... sparring...."
"Gran E....i dont think its a good idea....i dont know how much i gotta pull my punches either on you...."

Says worried about the idea of hitting her at all

"In the middle of nowhere i wouldnt worry about that and even than, its not a big deal, in my case people watched me fight a lot at corners of buildings"
"Oh dear, you fight... a lot? My, oh my.... Young Elide, are you perhaps a delinquent?" Evelyn covered her mouth in slight surprise.

"Oh dear, you fight... a lot? My, oh my.... Young Elide, are you perhaps a delinquent?" Evelyn covered her mouth in slight surprise.
"I mean...you knew it already i earn money from fighting others...you forgot already Gran E? I was you at your house, its how i earned my bread till i met you"

Told the elder lady

"I mean...you knew it already i earn money from fighting others...you forgot already Gran E? I was you at your house, its how i earned my bread till i met you"

Told the elder lady
"Oh... oh... dear..." she covered her mouth entirely with her hand, "So... why exactly did you request young Tom to spar?"

"Well, that's true, I'm not that good at combat, so this is more of a way to pass time, thus both me and Gran E can learn a bit from you."

"I... I would... love to partake in this sparring..." she shyly nodded, "I'm not that familiar so... it may help if you can guide me..."
"Well, that's true, I'm not that good at combat, so this is more of a way to pass time, thus both me and Gran E can learn a bit from you."
"Alright, then a tip, never rush blindly in a fight, wait for the opponent to see what they do, if they are better then you physically, use their momentum to your advantage to defend yourself"

Spoke to both giving them help

Back