• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is Cthulhu's soul on him or is it in a higher plain of existence, because if it's in a higher plain he walks through void manipulation and eventually kills the CoC by doing what ever he did to destroy stars. (Also ignoreing the fact the CoC isn't even the size of Cthulhu's toe nail, so how does he hit him?)

He could just use magic, in which case he'd still outclass Cthulhu in hax, and I believe CoC has better AP as well. Unsure on durability.

If soul hax works, my vote is on CoC. Otherwise Incon.

His magic has a range of hundreds of meters compared to Cthulhu's 4 kilometer toe nail. So he can even reach him? Also the ap advantage shouldn't be high enough to stop Cthulhu from spamming his high 4-C attack until the CoC eventually dies.

Keeweed said:
His magic has a range of hundreds of meters compared to Cthulhu's 4 kilometer toe nail. So he can even reach him? Also the ap advantage shouldn't be high enough for Cthulhu to just keep spamming his high 4-C attack until the CoC eventually dies.
Mountain sized and with a 4 KM toenail? That's some weird proportions my friend.

Keeweed said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ythogtha I assume Cthulhu is around the size of his off spring since that's why he has class T lifting strength
He doesn't need to be, and it shouldn't be assumed unless Cthulhu explicitly has the same proportions. They do after all look like entirely different creatures.

Regardless, if Cthulhu needs physical contact to do damage he will get inside CoC's reach eventually. CoC also has damage reflection.

I don't think it blocks 100% of the damage (but it has been a year or two since I've played Oblivion). Also considering Cthulhu's striking strength is small country level I'm pretty sure the only attack he needs, and has at this level is a ranged attack. So there's nothing stopping him from flying to space and nuking the CoC to death (especially since he's nigh omniscient and isn't going to try to fist fight the guy who can nearly tank his first attack). This is pretty much this fight again, but the CoC doesn't have resurrection.

You can reach 100% Damage reflection actually.

And I'm not sure what attack Cthulhu is supposed to do. His range is only implied to be via his telepathy.

He has small country level striking strength so he has to do something to the stars That didn't revolve around punching them, also even jumping off the ground low balled size he still is miles out of the CoC's range. But since damage reflection is 100% this is inconclusive as both stare at each other.

That being said, Nigh-Omniscient or not, He can't have knowledge of the CoC. So unless he's spooked by CoC not turning mad, I dunno if he'd immediately resort to nuking someone who otherwise looks like a normal dude.

I mean this normal dude either walked off a mountain sized punch to the face or survived an attack that can explode stars and the damage reflected back at Cthulhu. I would view that as a cause for concern.

Hykuu said:
Can the champion even comprehend R'lyeh?
I believe so, (the next part of my commentis unrelated to the first part) but now that I think about it wouldn't Cthulhu accidentally bfr the CoC via punching him due to pretty much being a mountain. I would image that would send someone flying either into space or all the way around the globe multiple times.

He can shrug off blasts from star busters so no, large size or not, that wouldn't happen. Especially with attack reflection.

But yeah this looks like Inconclusive.

Cthulhu's powers are vague and only hinted at in his story. He might very well be higher dimensional like a some other Great Old Ones. On the other hand, he is noted as being one of the weakest of the Great Old Ones, and CoC has a lot of hax which could prove decisive.

Inconclusive.

Keeweed, did not you forget about The Razor?

It can cut reality and concept into anyone's liking, such it is possible for the Crusader to cut fear schick of Cthulu into non-existence.

KongKing23 said:
Keeweed, did not you forget about The Razor?

It can cut reality and concept into anyone's liking, such it is possible for the Crusader to cut fear schick of Cthulu into non-existence.
My phones about to die, but yes I did

• edit still probably doesn't get past low godly

Back