• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Country Divided (Redux) • RP Thread

Rassilon noticed how she say Rubedo correctly, that made him frown, maybe he would investigate it later, it could be a coincidence but it's just a hunch.

"I wonder how many others will be here? others than the one who organized this of course" Rassilon say
The beastman’s eyes shifted towards the man as he spoke, the cat smoothing the fur on his neck with a hand.

“…Human. State your last name again. It sounded…familiar.” The man said bluntly. He had been so focused on the other arrivals he had barely paid attention to the man until now.

Ugh. More people might be coming here. More... insects. Little specks of small, killable dirt that made its head hurt more than usual...

"...yes. I be... calm. I... kn...ow... I know..."

The thing got into another argument with itself again. It was unlikely it would respond to anyone until this argument was over.

Rassilon noticed how she say Rubedo correctly, that made him frown, maybe he would investigate it later, it could be a coincidence but it's just a hunch.

"I wonder how many others will be here? others than the one who organized this of course" Rassilon say
"I believe we are all gathered." Rubedo said bluntly

The beastman’s eyes shifted towards the man as he spoke, the cat smoothing the fur on his neck with a hand.

“…Human. State your last name again. It sounded…familiar.” The man said bluntly. He had been so focused on the other arrivals he had barely paid attention to the man until now.

"Yssgaroth, something happens?"

Ugh. More people might be coming here. More... insects. Little specks of small, killable dirt that made its head hurt more than usual...

"...yes. I be... calm. I... kn...ow... I know..."

The thing got into another argument with itself again. It was unlikely it would respond to anyone until this argument was over.
"Calm." Caitlin repeated what the thing said, before trying to reach out to pat her head, but didn't. "Calm," smiling before sitting down to face her three eyes, nodding slowly.

"Calm." Caitlin repeated what the thing said, before trying to reach out to pat her head, but didn't. "Calm," smiling before sitting down to face her three eyes, nodding slowly.
Nigredo paid no attention to Caitlin's repetition of her words. She was lost in her own world, continuing her scuffle with... herself, seemingly. Until she wasn't... wasss... wasps...???

"....."

"...close. To close. Move."

Nigredo paid no attention to Caitlin's repetition of her words. She was lost in her own world, continuing her scuffle with... herself, seemingly. Until she wasn't... wasss... wasps...???

"....."

"...close. To close. Move."
"I will." standing up she did, knowing what has really gotten in this thing to be talking and speaking. A pity she felt, wanting to help her with whatever it is they're going through.

Why?

She'd slowly move to the side and walk over to Palaria.

"I'm guessing the esteemed person we're going to meet should arrive.... about now..?" asking nicely.

The beastman said nothing for a moment, before looking back down towards his book.

“…Nothing. Batborne…or I suppose you humans call them ‘vampires’…have certain…myths about them. Some of which mention that name. Coincidental, I suspect.” He said.
Rassilon let out an “Oh” after the beastman said that.

"Well, before my ancestors were dedicated to hunting those vampires or batborne who surpassed the limits and attacked entire villages, however that was a long time ago, apparently something happened that made them withdraw" Rassilon said, shrugging his shoulders.

Rassilon let out an “Oh” after the beastman said that.

"Well, before my ancestors were dedicated to hunting those vampires or batborne who surpassed the limits and attacked entire villages, however that was a long time ago, apparently something happened that made them withdraw" Rassilon said, shrugging his shoulders.
Morgan listened to the conversation intently and nodded to himself. He had heard a few scraps of information related to that through his work but nothing very concrete. He didn't think this would have much use but you could never tell how valuable a piece of information might be.

Nigredo seemed much more at peace now that she was now... away from other people. People. Ew. Disgusting, even. Who likes them? Who likes people? But these people seemed nice. Nice enough, at least. Nobody was... violent. That was nice. Veeery... n-n-n-n-n-n-nì111111ICE!!!!

"...nice."

Nigredo seemed much more at peace now that she was now... away from other people. People. Ew. Disgusting, even. Who likes them? Who likes people? But these people seemed nice. Nice enough, at least. Nobody was... violent. That was nice. Veeery... n-n-n-n-n-n-nì111111ICE!!!!

"...nice."
Caitlin couldn't help but smile as she looked at Nigredo say the word "nice", looking back a bit and smiling a little, before facing Palaria to wait for the latter answer her question.

Nigredo, now left to its own devices and still waiting for whoever had organized this... meeting... thing... place... time... to show up, decided to... occupy??? It- s3¾⅘¾⅘⅚... self.

The sound of metal being fiddled with could be heard beneath the creature's cloak. But that wasn't really relevant. I mean, it's metal. Metal can be found anywhere. In the ground. In bones. Bones. B000000000nes.

Nigredo, now left to its own devices and still waiting for whoever had organized this... meeting... thing... place... time... to show up, decided to... occupy??? It- s3¾⅘¾⅘⅚... self.

The sound of metal being fiddled with could be heard beneath the creature's cloak. But that wasn't really relevant. I mean, it's metal. Metal can be found anywhere. In the ground. In bones. Bones. B000000000nes.
"Hey Nigredo, what are you doing?" Palaria asked, as if to make small talk while they waited

"...Making... thing." That was what it was doing. What it was making was not clear, but it was clearly making... something. Some... thing.

".....not done yet..." Nigredo grumbled, "...can't show..."

Of course, an unfinished product was no good. Who wanted something unfinished? That would be bad. Horrible, even.

".....not done yet..." Nigredo grumbled, "...can't show..."

Of course, an unfinished product was no good. Who wanted something unfinished? That would be bad. Horrible, even.
"That's okay!" Palaria said casually, she was fine with Nigredo's reluctance to show an unfinished product even here when they didn't really know eachother

Nigredo continued to grumble and growl ever so slightly, turning away to continue its work. This woman thing was unnecessarily friendly. This... insect. A small insect. That can squished. Like a grape. An insectoid grape.

"....blegh..."

"Huh" Rassilon saw her but better let her have space and decided to try to start a conversation with someone else.

"So, huh, how are you?" He asked Caitlin.

Nigredo continued to grumble and growl ever so slightly, turning away to continue its work. This woman thing was unnecessarily friendly. This... insect. A small insect. That can squished. Like a grape. An insectoid grape.

"....blegh..."
"How are you feeling?" Palaria asked, getting a little closer, but she was trying not to get too close as to make Nigredo uncomfortable

"Huh" Rassilon saw her but better let her have space and decided to try to start a conversation with someone else.

"So, huh, how are you?" He asked Caitlin.
Caitlin would slightly ignore Rassilon, and approach Palaria again.
"How are you feeling?" Palaria asked, getting a little closer, but she was trying not to get too close as to make Nigredo uncomfortable
"You think the person would... ermm, arrive here any time, Palaria?" Caitlin asked for like, the second time now.

Caitlin would slightly ignore Rassilon, and approach Palaria again.

"You think the person would... ermm, arrive here any time, Palaria?" Caitlin asked for like, the second time now.
"She's probably already here and waiting for us to finish out conversing." Palaria responded with a chuckle

"She's probably already here and waiting for us to finish out conversing." Palaria responded with a chuckle
"Right. I'll see what the rest has anything more to say..." reaching for a handshake, Caitlin tilted her head. Though she found it a little strange why she didn't talk to her, perhaps her voice was a little soft that she couldn't hear.

Either way, now that she's heard for like first actual time, given she's practically invisible— like Rassilon— she was sorta glad to have someone to talk to.

"Right. I'll see what the rest has anything more to say..." reaching for a handshake, Caitlin tilted her head. Though she found it a little strange why she didn't talk to her, perhaps her voice was a little soft that she couldn't hear.

Either way, now that she's heard for like first actual time, given she's practically invisible— like Rassilon— she was sorta glad to have someone to talk to.
Palaria took the hand and shook it, breathing out as she relaxed herself

Rassilon, for his part, would take out a somewhat blunt sword from his pockets, something that logically would not be possible and just for fun he began to sharpen it.

"Maybe, we'll see if it pans out or not..." Palaria said, breathing out a huff
"Right... I'll go check on the others..."

As soon as she left, something came out — ethereal— and whispered,

"You. Look. Nice!" said the apparition before being swatted away by Caitlin with a relatively embarrassed face, shaking her head at the ghastly creature as it dissipated.

Last edited:
"...blegh." It felt blegh. That was a good way to describe their emotions. Blegh. Blegh was definitely a word... blegh. Kind of like the sound of a tomato being squished. Blegh. Or the sound of someone dropping a chunk of old, thickened milk onto the floor and letting it go splat.

So, clearly not to good.

"Right... I'll go check on the others..."

As soon as she left, something came out — ethereal— and whispered,

"You. Look. Nice!" said the apparition before being swatted away by Caitlin with a relatively embarrassed face, shaking her head at the ghastly creature as it dissipated.
"Hmmmm..." Palaria made the noise of thought, it wasn't a ghost, she'd probably sense the power of that, but it was something else, it provided much to think about...
"...blegh." It felt blegh. That was a good way to describe their emotions. Blegh. Blegh was definitely a word... blegh. Kind of like the sound of a tomato being squished. Blegh. Or the sound of someone dropping a chunk of old, thickened milk onto the floor and letting it go splat.

So, clearly not to good.
"Ah... any way I can help?" Palaria's head turned Instantly to Nigredo, her focus being broken

"Ah... any way I can help?" Palaria's head turned Instantly to Nigredo, her focus being broken
Help? Odd. Nobody ever wanted to help it. Help? What was... helping? The definition of helping? The dictionary definition. Dictionary. Dick... shin... airy...? Who wanted to help? Nobody did.

"...you... can... no... help." Nigredo said, "...no... thing... help."

As Caitlin looked around, she'd stumble upon Rassilon who she ignored a little..

"Hello..." waving her sole hand, "Sorry if I ignored you. We'd have to wait for a while before the esteemed person arrives."
"It's okay, it's normal, I'm a little used to be ignore, huh, Caitlin, right?" He said, leaving his sword aside to see the girl.

Help? Odd. Nobody ever wanted to help it. Help? What was... helping? The definition of helping? The dictionary definition. Dictionary. Dick... shin... airy...? Who wanted to help? Nobody did.

"...you... can... no... help." Nigredo said, "...no... thing... help."
"...that's because nobody's tried yet." Palaria said gently

"...that's because nobody's tried yet." Palaria said gently
Now this was weird. This insect grape girl acted like she knew a lot. Was she following the creature? Some kind of crazed stalker, viciously lusting after it? A pervert. She must've been a pervert. Gross. Blegh.

Or maybe she was just perceptive. This was also... equally likely. Maybe.

"....."

Nigredo pulled out what she had been working on. Her hands were... unnaturally big, clawed, and covered in dark fur, but that was besides the point. If they wanted it to be, I suppose.

They held out a large clump of metal that had been carved into the shape of a cat. A very... big cat. The design was unrefined, with several jagged and sharp edges... but anyone who looked closely could tell these were added on purpose.

"...kitty..."

She pointed to Za'zhirr who was moping in his corner. Looking closely... yes, the steel cat did weirdly resemble Za'zhirr's face. If he was a normal, much smaller cat.

Back