• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Bold Grey Muscular Alien VS Fabulous Golden Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonetheless, I leave to the staff who looks at this to say if this is stomp or not lest I'll be going in circles here ad infinitum. It's GeoM base vs Hades all over again (except worse).

@ArbitraryNumbers, if the ant has hax that can put you in an infinite loop forever then you really can't do to it anything despite being more powerful.

Not really trying to add much or argue but just stating my opinion on this, I always thought its weird how GER doesn't have an "Unknown with GER'S Zero Reset" in AP or something along the lines of that since logically it should be able to affect characters that are not acausal,4-D or higher, who have resistance or immunity to causality manipulation seeing as weird cases like this will pop up with a character who is 3-D is above a 4-D in power but is probably not a 4-D being.Idk this is just my two cents on it but he should probably be "Unkown" with GER just like Rohan.

Also on the tiering page does Note 2 apply to Jiren?Him being a 3-D being but in the realm of power of a 4-D character and all doesn't make him 4-D and thus being able to be affected by GER's power which works on a 4-D universal level unless I'm misunderstanding something.

Either way, I don't have a vote in this until more input is given but for now, I'm leaning on Jiren or inconclusive for tiering reasons.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Also why cant he just stop Jiren from doing anything before he does anything GER cant negate.
Because he can't. His hax is only High 3-A. At best it's going to have a minor effect on him that'll slow him down or delay the inevitable, otherwise GER cannot do anything to him.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Because he can't. His hax is only High 3-A. At best it's going to have a minor effect on him that'll slow him down or delay the inevitable, otherwise GER cannot do anything to him.
You are ignoring the fact that Jiren is shown to be affected by 3-A level of Hax from Hit.

He was temporarily stopped in his tracks by Hit's Time Cage. Hit's original plan was to hold Jiren in place till the time runs out, but he realized that he didn't have enough energy to hold him that long and tries for a ring-out and fails

The moment this gets added is the moment I make Giorno vs Dracula on the basis of "GER can nullify everything from 4D power as long as the opponent is 3D despite having a High 3-A cap!" as Dracula interacts with 3D beings on a daily basis and lacks acausality as that's the exact same faulty "logic" being applied here.

Same for a bunch of other 3D tier 2's I know of.

Just saying.

And before anyone says "But Dracula has hax", know that by the same logic people are trying to say Jiren does not stomp/oneshot here because he lacks acausality and therefore won't be doing absolutely anything, the same would apply to Dracula.

He wouldn't even be moving by the logic that GER nullifies everything he does before he has a chance of doing so despite, again, being infinitely above the cap of the hax.

RoyGundam said:
He was temporarily stopped in his tracks by Hit's Time Cage. Hit's original plan was to hold Jiren in place till the time runs out, but he realized that he was too weak and tries for a ring-out and fails
Fixed. :^)

/\ That moment where that's exactly what would happen with GER here. Except that, you know, Jiren blinks and obliterates Giorno. ovo

Just to put the ridiculous gap between the nullification and the AP in perspective:

Low 2-C= 3D Universe x time

GER's High 3-A = 3D Universe x 10 seconds

The universe is several billions years old. Meaning that there are several hundreds of quintillions seconds. So 10 seconds (GER) of a universe are something like the 0.00000000000000001% (approximation) of the baseline requirement for Low 2-C (Jiren).

So, 2 days ago this thread was 8:0 in favor of Giorno. Other threads that had similar situation (mainly Fate ones because I rarely follow anything else) would immediately be concluded and results would be added. Why isn't that the case here? Because someone made an argument that is or isn't a good one? That happened before and no one cared. So my main question is why aren't threads treated equally?

Also Hit's time stop was supposed to hold Jiren in place for Twenty Four Minutes non stop. And Hit instantly noticed that wasn't going to fly.

Yet somehow some people are going that GER will nullify everything here.

Trying to hold back on the sarcasm but it's getting progressively harder.

Reading over this thread, it should probably be closed.

Since apprently no matter which side you look at it from it's a stomp.

@Fate Doesn't matter, Jiren was temporarily affected by Hax that is infinitely weaker than him (i.e. Hit's time hax). He should therefore be affected by Hax that is infinitely stronger than the original Hax

Gargoyle One said:
Not because it's a stomp, but because of fallacious arguments.

Either way this should be closed.

Gironos HAX works? Likely nothing Jiren can do according to those above.

It doesnt work? Giorno gets Absolutely punted by Jiren

RoyGundam said:
@Fate Doesn't matter, Jiren was temporarily affected by Hax that is infinitely weaker than him (i.e. Hit's time hax). He should therefore be affected by Hax that is infinitely stronger than the original Hax
Did you not see Kaltias's reply?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back