• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Bold Grey Muscular Alien VS Fabulous Golden Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giygas is actually a 4D entity and Dracula actually has resustance I'm pretty sure.

And here's the thing it's a combination of Jiren having literally zero resistance and being effected by hax weaker than GER.

So I propose the question again, can Goku completely shrug off say, Lukes mindhax?

FateAlbane said:
Also rather funny how you make that question while assuming on your end that GER will be nullifying everything people INFINITELY above its best showings might try to do which is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more of an NLF.
And stop bringing up that thing with Luke's mind Manip, as it has nothing to do with this thread.

The matter of fact here is that GER has never shown the capability to affect and completely nullify a being who is quite literally infinitely above its best showings and you literally evaded the Dracula part of the equation as no, Dracula has no resistance to Causality Hax and by your logic GER would nullify everything he has making an easy win for Giorno.

It's NLF to say it will nullify any and everything a Low 2-C does.

If you want, go make Luke vs Jiren or whatever. Just don't blame me when he gets oneshotted in the unholy stomp as well because Luke isn't Methuselah to mindhax in 0 seconds.

It does, theyre both hax.

Their both below low 2-C but to assume Goku's new power would let him shrug it off is ridiculous.

And it's hax man, why isn't Hit low 2-C then? Jiren lacks resistances, shows he can be effected by hax an infinite degree lower than him too no less.

Same reason why Base GEOM isn't higher dimensional via his Hax affecting higher dimensionals.

Or why Homura isn't 2-A in base.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
In completely different situations, yeah.

And isn't the textbook definition of 4-D power that 3-D stuff will be noped or at least won't be anywhere near as effective unless feats show otherwise? Or didn't I get the memo here?

Seriously, J-Man, you're applying the exact same reasoning as "Yhwach Almighty beats everything people" to GER here at this point.

Also no, GER clearly states it reduces the opponents actions yada yada will to 0.

And that's not flying here when the cap is High 3-A.

Jiren can punch the shit out of ya with 4D strength, nothing to say about his resistances. If I could count the amount of times I've seen even Zeno be shot down for truly being 4D I would tell ya.

Hax works regardless of durability unless you have shown resistance to it, jiren being low 2-C doesn't mean anything unless he has been shown to have resistance to the ability, plus jiren is still only a 3-D being, he just has 4-D power.

Also pretty sure being higher dimensionsal doesn't automatically mean the hax from characters below you won't work, might be wrong, but sort of irrelevant here anyway since jiren isn't higher dimensional anyway.

You have a problem with tiers or dimensionality, go make a CRT.

Jiren's status are all 4D at this point so claiming GER nulls him completely with a High 3-A cap is NLF, plain and simple.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Hax works regardless of durability unless you have shown resistance to it, jiren being low 2-C doesn't mean anything unless he has been shown to have resistance to the ability, plus jiren is still only a 3-D being, he just has 4-D power.
Also pretty sure being higher dimensionsal doesn't automatically mean the hax from characters below you won't work, might be wrong, but sort of irrelevant here anyway since jiren isn't higher dimensional anyway.
As far as I'm aware hax isn't bypassing literal infinite gaps unless shown otherwise, lest we would have stuff like say, Ditto copying Arceus or the good old "Altair creates an army of demonbanes" as none of these characters have something to suggest resistance to said hax while many of them don't have a clear limit.

Is that what we're going with here? Because it equals NLFing hax quite a lot.

@Fate jiren isn't 4-D dude, he just has 4-D power, just like any 3-D being, he can be affected by 3-D hax, does that mean GER will nope his ki attacks which are Low 2-C, nope that would be an NLF since jiren has 4-D power and is above GER's level, but can jiren just shrug off the hax inflicted upon him by lower tiered characters than him, nope cause he is still a 3-D being.

I didn't say Jiren will nope every hax.

What I said is that claiming a hax with a clear cap of High 3-A will nullify everything a Low 2-C with 4-D power has is NLF as it's literally the same thing in this case: GER can nullify 4-D power? No. So it can't nullify Jiren, which apparently we can agree on.

High 3-A to Low 2-C is still a ridiculously big gap and is past anything Giorno has shown.

My argument stands the same.

It showed more than what Jiren resisted, he resisted the sane half or so second be continually applied, GER told a full 5-10 seconds of time erasure to piss off.

@Cal Also since that's how it's gonna be, next time I make Altair vs Giratina don't complain to me if I say she copies Giratina as many times as she wants and stand by that argument, as the gap between a Low 2-C and another Low 2-C is way lower than the gap between a High 3-A and a Low 2-C and you still said it wouldn't work nonetheless despite said CT having no resistance to power mimicry. ovo

It doesn't, Jiren is 3D, GER's has is 4D, if anything, the same argument you're making can be applied here, GER is infinitely above Jirens resistances.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
It doesn't, Jiren is 3D, GER's has is 4D, if anything, the same argument you're making can be applied here, GER is infinitely above Jirens resistances.
You do realize that argument equals saying High 3-A >= Low 2-C, right?
00000000sucrilhos

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
It showed more than what Jiren resisted, he resisted the sane half or so second be continually applied, GER told a full 5-10 seconds of time erasure to piss off.
What? Jiren wasn't entirely stopped even for a second. He was aware throughout the whole thing and didn't took him long in the constant time stop to start moving then break out of it. And before you say it's because he broke that thing, Hit only jumped to attack in the first place because he was already breaking out of it.

Doesn't help that Giorno has ridiculously low physical stats.

Whatever Jiren does, he's gone. Actually a glare and the shockwave might kill him.

Also again, Giorno has 0 feats of stopping Low 2-C power, so yeah.

This all boils down to does having higher dimensional power, mean you can resist lower dimension hax, being higher dimensional makes you infinitely above a lower dimensional character but can the hax of a lower dimensional character work on the higher dimensional, well jiren isn't higher dimensional himself but he has the power, can ger's hax nullify his higher dimensional power.

To which i have no clue, also been sort of a question i been wanting answer myself when it comes to how hax interacts with higher dimensional characters.

But i guess the arguement could be made since GER has never negated power from a stronger being we shouldn't assume he can cause it would be an NLF.

@J-Man Vados states he's using it continually. Not over and over.

And GER is literally about reducing all of the opponent's actions to 0.

For the I lost count time, claiming it will completely nullify all actions of someone infinitely above its best showings is a massive NLF and at this point I might as well give up on stressing that point.

This is the equivalent of saying that a haxed ant in a jar can kill you.

While its hax may be able to affect you, it is still an ant, and all it can do is slow you down at most unless it has some ridiculously high reality warping, which GER does not have.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
GER's hax is 4D Pegasus.
And yes, fate, continually. Which means he's using it more than once.
Continuous literally means without a pause or interruption, which entirely goes against your notion of using it over and over.

@TheJ-ManRequiem His hax is 4-D but it's limited though, so don't think you can say he can negate the power of a being with full 4-D power, it would be different if we were talking about something like GER can idk atomize ppl by looking at them, then yea despite having 4-D power, jiren is only 3-D and dies, but i think it's different when we are talking about literally negating all the actions of a being more powerful than you.

Frankly, I was just arguing semantics. Jiren should beat him, after reading Fate's argument.

Also, joke's on you, Fate. Giratina is 2-C now. ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back