• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Braking

He/Him

goku is in his universe mission key (ssj4 form) (goku does NOT have keysword)
giorno has his bff (boy friend forever) by his side (GER)

speed equal

Goku shit throwing form:
giorino with his certified boy lover:
incon:

(i just wanted to see is dd gg finna take this shit idk i might put it back to DDRM goku((or just revert his ssj4 thing)))

aint did this shit in a LONG time so yea i might be a bit not intelligent this time

Do you know that the is a inconclusive result with Giorno on Xeno Goku profile but got removed after DBH major revision with the release of Dark Ki??

Xeno Goku stomps.

(Also I wonder why nobody uses other characters aside from Xeno Goku, Mechikabura or CC Goku and Fu recently. I've seen like two matches with the Crimson Masked Saiyan and that's about it.)

Rip Giorno, and I guess goku and the big bad bosses are jsut some of the most popular. Who’s gonna shove vegeta in a match when you can have gok

I mean, it’s not really a necro, and I’m fairly sure dbs goku doesn’t resist causality manip, and either it’s an incon, or Ger gets the idea to age goku to death, it’s pretty out of character for EoS giorno, but his other options is to keep punching a low 2-c fellow

I mean, it’s not really a necro, and I’m fairly sure dbs goku doesn’t resist causality manip, and either it’s an incon, or Ger gets the idea to age goku to death, it’s pretty out of character for EoS giorno, but his other options is to keep punching a low 2-c fellow
I'm pretty sure Giorno is only 3D while DBS Goku is 4D.

He can age lifeforms by pumping life energy into them, only used it once, but it’s on his profile i beleive

No, punching harder would not make yourself immune to say, breathing in poison or getting turned into a chair unless that’s a specific weakness of the hax

No, punching harder would not make yourself immune to say, breathing in poison or getting turned into a chair unless that’s a specific weakness of the hax
Even then, GER needs to render the attack to RTZ, as it is only Passive IF GER that can see it coming.

And Goku is WAAAY faster than GER.

But even then, that's off the topic, Xeno Goku himself stomps.

Is there anything pointing out otherwise?
Uh yeah?
That fact RTZ has taken effect even when GER itself is unable to act or is even cognizant at the time. You don't even need to bring guides or supplementary material into this, strictly in the few chapters we see it in the manga has blatant evidence.
RTZ taking effect when Diavolo went to attack GER, despite GER being effected by time skip and thus not even aware of what's happening, cognizant, aware (technically even existing due to wacky time erase mechanics), only for RTZ to kick in automatically` the moment GER or Gio would've been harmed without either of them even being capable of recognizing or realizing what's happening, in which it halts Diavolo, and proceeded to restore GER's capability to act.

It's not even a "pointing out", it's one of the very few things it actually did in its miniscule amount of screentime.

That fact RTZ has taken effect even when GER itself is unable to act or is even cognizant at the time.
RTZ taking effect when Diavolo went to attack GER, despite GER being effected by time skip and thus not even aware of what's happening, cognizant, aware (technically even existing due to wacky time erase mechanics)
Interesting, but I still see Goku's Third eye helping him out in some way or another.

I don't think the "reset the will to zero" thing is blatant headcanon as well

I might have changed my mind about RTZ being passive, though.

(Some people even say the infinite death loop is an illusion since we see Diavolo going down the river after he was put in the death loop.)

Well, that would check out with the fact it has a straight up statement of being something ger can do, it jsut never has to our knowledge
Sorry, I meant I don't think it actually resets the will to zero, since Diavolo still wanted to fight giorno after his time erasure failed.

Sorry, I meant I don't think it actually resets the will to zero, since Diavolo still wanted to fight giorno after his time erasure failed.
We have it listed on his profile because of multiple statements that say he can do it, but we dont use it in matchups since he's never used it in canon.

GER has reverted will to zero to incap people in light novels before, but that light novel in particular is very non-canon.

(Some people even say the infinite death loop is an illusion since we see Diavolo going down the river after he was put in the death loop.)
Well, those people are literally wrong? We're flatout told by WoG, guides and the like that Diavolo just dies forever, and ever, and ever. Without end, for all eternity. It's no illusion. People who say that very clearly don't pay attention, because we're told directly what's happening, and how it works.
Diavolo died, GER set his death to 0, thus causing him to experience the act of dying forever, but without actually reaching the conclusion of staying dead.

To answer the other questions.

GE has been able to age things since the third arc, by injecting an organism with excess life energy, and continuing to do so, he can overload them with life energy, causing them to exhaust their natural life span and eventually just die or become dust. He used it on a random young tree against Black Sabbath, aging it to dust, and has displayed the ability a few other times in minor situations. Though it's not something he uses against people normally, he can, but it's out of character. Not sure why people mention it all the time, it's like thinking Jotaro would phase someone's heart out, like yeah, he COULD, but he won't.

RTZ is also 4D, it scales above every ability in JoJo, in potency, and is capable of halting all of them (At least up to early Part 8 as that's when the last guide came out), which includes numerous 4D abilities that act on a universal scale. Not withstanding RTZ can interfere with Fate which is the highest concept in JoJo's mythos and it, on screen, effected and even restored erased time, I don't think I need to explain why restoring deleted time-space on the scale of King Crimson's AOE is 4D. though when I say 4D, I'm talking purely hax, not AP.

Also, GER does indeed need his foe to die to initiate a death loop, how they die doesn't matter, whether it's by hax, or even outside means. But he DOES need them to die so he can set a Death to 0 in the first place. Veller says as much, and it also confirms GER killed Diavolo in the initial pummel which is when it activated.

Nah, it's mentioned in Veller that he can set an attacker's will to zero (It's also been displayed in some noncanon sources, such as GER making it so others didn't even want to go against him or do things, but ignoring that). He simply just didn't against Diavolo, but just because he didn't doesn't mean he can't, especially when we're told he can.

Anyway thread is bad.

Back