• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obligatory nothing happens GER thread.

Would GER actually work if Zeno fully nukes the Timeline? You can't revert something to a past version if that past version doesn't exist?

Akreious said:
I don't think GER was ever used like that so... how about no?
One of GER's literal only feats is reversing the deletion of time itself.

I mean, even then Zeno has a huge glaring tell for when he does it and it aint instant, I doubt GER would let him get off, but on the other hand GER cant exactly kill him. So as always, GER is suffering.

Zeno tries erasing Giorno

It gets lolnoped

Giorno tries punching Zeno but either shatters his own stand cuz ki enhances your mind, body, and soul or Zeno no sells it and tries erasing him again and again to no avail to the point where its a stalemate

I also doubt GER reduces Willpower cuz Stand Profiles are inaccurate AF sometimes (and the fact Diavolo seemed more pissed at Giorno than lazy when he got lolnoped by Giorno), I don't think GER has 0 power, speed etc if its 4D Universal with infinite speed, it's clearly a hyperbole, I vote inconclusive

If zeno doesnt have res to willpower M or empathic M ger stomps

If not incon

If we count novel feats ger roflstomps zeno

If we are gonna use non canon Giorno then shouldn't we use the Heroes version of Zeno that is prolly above Xeno Goku and Beerus? He should be atleast 5D via scaling to Demigra whom almost destroyed the DB Multiverse which is 5D

NekoMorgana647 said:
If we are gonna use non canon Giorno then shouldn't we use the Heroes version of Zeno that is prolly above Xeno Goku and Beerus? He should be atleast 5D via scaling to Demigra whom almost destroyed the DB Multiverse which is 5D
The DB multiverse isn't Low 1-C or 5-D at all. And even if it was, Zeno is still physically 3-D.

Ki does strengthen your mind though, Trunks did some mental training before he fought Black and Krillin and Gohan were doing mental training before Namek. The Daizenshu does say its apart of your body, mind, and soul. Vegeta also broke away from Babidi's mind control. Zeno should resist going off that logic.

Resistances aren't scaled that way, and unless you can prove that because Ki "strengthen your mind" give you resistance to mind manip then Zen O is not resisting willpower manip.

NekoMorgana647 said:
Ki does strengthen your mind though, Trunks did some mental training before he fought Black and Krillin and Gohan were doing mental training before Namek. The Daizenshu does say its apart of your body, mind, and soul. Vegeta also broke away from Babidi's mind control. Zeno should resist going off that logic.
Babidi's mind control being resisted by willpower means that the control was completely shit not that the victim has any particularly strong resistance. And willlpower manip isn't even the same as mind manip anyway so Zeno still doesn't resist.

Uhhhh I just gave examples of ki users being mentally strong and Zeno scaling to em?

Does Zeno have anything to resist anyway? GER resetting Willpower according to its stand profile is a clear hyperbole (along with it having no power, speed, accuracy etc), we never actually see it do that, it just reverted Diavolo's actions then killed him causing him to die forever, but Zeno is far from a pink haired ordinary mutant-human, theoretically speaking GER should shatter upon making contact with a ki user that scales to the durability of fighters that can tank planet busts / universal attacks.

NekoMorgana647 said:
Uhhhh I just gave examples of ki users being mentally strong and Zeno scaling to em?
Does Zeno have anything to resist anyway? GER resetting Willpower according to its stand profile is a clear hyperbole (along with it having no power, speed, accuracy etc), we never actually see it do that, it just reverted Diavolo's actions then killed him causing him to die forever, but Zeno is far from a pink haired ordinary mutant-human, theoretically speaking GER should shatter upon making contact with a ki user that scales to the durability of fighters that can tank planet busts / universal attacks.
GER has Infinite speed so Ki attacks aren't ever hitting him anyway. And all you gave was some poetic about strengthening the mind, body and soul which means completely nothing without feats, the only one of which is completely pathetic. Willpower manip isn't direct mind-control like Babidi's anyway. That you could resist with willpower, this takes control of that very will to resist.

If you have a problem with willpower manip, make a CRT, because for all intents and purposes he has it and is incapping Zeno with it.

GER has Infinite speed so Ki attacks aren't ever hitting him anyway. And all you gave was some poetic about strengthening the mind, body and soul which means completely nothing without feats, the only one of which is completely pathetic. Willpower manip isn't direct mind-control like Babidi's anyway. That you could resist with willpower, this takes control of that very will to resist.

If you have a problem with willpower manip, make a CRT, because for all intents and purposes he has it and is incapping Zeno with it.

So by that logic of heeding a hyperbole we may as well call Zeno unbeatable no matter who you are cuz Supreme Kai said so? And OP says speed is equalized.

Ehhh, Willpower Manipulation is a sub-set of Empathic Manipulation, which in turn is a sub-set of Mind Manipulation. So resistance to Mind gives you resistance to Empathic, and resistance to Empathic gives you resistance to Willpower.

Willpower M is a subset of empathic M. Empathic M is USUALLY associated with mind M

This has always confuse me. Chars that have res to empathic M dont have res to willpower M in their profile since well its redundant. But a lot of chars have both res to empathic M and mind M.why? res to mind M should be enough no?

So by that logic of heeding a hyperbole we may as well call Zeno unbeatable no matter who you are cuz Supreme Kai said so? And OP says speed is equalized.

>unbeatable

>has multiple versions of himself across diffetent timeline therefore FAR from omnipotent

Ger's main ability is to reset abstract things to 0 death,causality etc. The profile says ger can ALSO reset willpower. By using logic alone you can tell that statement make sense. Plus rtz ignores dura,doesnt matter if zeno has 2-C dura

I'd like to point out that GER's mind manip is prformed by RTZ, he's setting the will of an opponent to 0. It's not the same way Ribrianne does it, in fact it's not even slightly comparable. The method is drastically different. You're better off resisting GER's will manip if you have acasuality then having mind manip resustance.

>unbeatable

>has multiple versions of himself across diffetent timeline therefore FAR from omnipotent

>Reduces willpower and has no power / speed

>Diavolo is still pissed off, manages to destroy a building / transnute it and moves in erased time which demonstrates 4D speed

I can do the same thing but my point was you shouldn't trust hyperboles, especially if the illustration itself contradicts what is exagerrated.

Huhh goodness,aight im done with this,go make a crt about willpower M,if it's accepted i'll agree with you.Have fun

Zel97 said:
Huhh goodness,aight im done with this,go make a crt about willpower M,if it's accepted i'll agree with you.Have fu
You talking to me? Sorry If I'm wrong, I was out for like a day and missed most of the thread.

idk will power manip is mentioned in every single official source about GER, and aint even copy pasted, it's worded differently but always makes a note on how GER can even set an opponents will to zero if he so chooses. He probably just didnt do it to Diavolo given he had a vendetta against him and wanted him to realize the weight of his actions had no meaning and **** him basically, going lol rtz will on Diavolo would defeat the purpose of GER's intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back