• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Bold Grey Muscular Alien VS Fabulous Golden Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it says "Those who are struck WILL have even their death reset to zero", it's saying that all of their actions, including their death, will be looped. Obviously Diavolo cannot make two movements at once, so more likely it means that whatever Diavolo does or tries to do will be looped. And "will" is future tense, so I don't see why we're treating it as if their death happens the moment GER touches them.

What? Only thing? Why can't GER nope every action he attempts to make?

He has a bit more than willpower manip, his whole thing is cause and effect.

I'd personally wait before putting Jiren up against other people of 2-C (We haven't seen all of Jiren's abilities and he hasn't shown his full power as United Rice has stated).

Because let me tell you by that logic Giorno would beat any tier 2 without acausality or causality manip of their own.

Again, you're extrapolating the hax. Ger's best showings are High 3-A.

I can totally see him getting easily screwed and oneshotted here.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Becayse Jiren's 3D, he just has 4d power and no causality resistance, plus he's already been effected by hax, see Hit.
...which is already more than enough to obliterate Giorno here.

Unless Giorno has shown to affect people with 4D power and nullify everything they have, yeah no, the argument becomes NLF as the gap is literally infinity (also qualitative superiority).

He gets oneshotted.

So youre saying Jiren has a resistance to something he's never shown to resist, even though he's been effected by hax on a similar scale before?

That's fine but I want that on his profile all hax below low 2-C won't work on him. It's like saying luke cant mind screw jiren or anything, in which case Goku also resists all hax below low 2-C now.

Also Jiren wasn't affected by nearly any time hax until Jiren went full Time Stop Hax on him and he still moved and then GLARED the hax away just by being there so that argument is kind of a non-factor.

Yeah, if he truly was 4d it wouldn't of done anything, at all.

The only hax.that was actually used on him effected him, and it actually took him effort to break it.

@J-Man The problem is that you're claiming some hax that caps at High 3-A will instantly nullify everything someone who is literally an infinity above what said character has, and with a qualitative superiority in power might try to do.

Which does sound like an NLF to me here.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Yeah, if he truly was 4d it wouldn't of done anything, at all.
The only hax.that was actually used on him effected him, and it actually took him effort to break it.
What? He noped all the time skips, noped the pocket dimension thing and then GLARED it away when it came to the whole time stopping and finishing him off.

Like seriously, Glared. Not a punch, not that much of an effort, A GLARE and the hax was gone.

Not true, he was still slowed down tremoundouslly, slugged his way over to hit, and glared hit back, not the hax, and even then he still crushed the ki blast in his hand, didn't glare it away.

And that still doesn't answer my question.

Are ya suggesting Goku and Jiren are now immune to all hax below low 2-C including the likes of Luke's mindhax?

ArbitraryNumbers said:
GER does not have the means to put Jiren down. Loop of death only activates when GER kills the opponent, and the alternate dimensional BFR only occurs during the loop of death. Speed is equalized, Jiren resists Willpower Manipulation, which is the only thing preventing GER from being attacked here, so I'm inclined to vote for Jiren.
/\ No, this is what I'm pointing out.

Also rather funny how you make that question while assuming on your end that GER will be nullifying everything people INFINITELY above its best showings might try to do which is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more of an NLF.

GER also has damage reflection.

Jiren has no resistance, it's the same thing. Especially as he's not immune to hax coming from a lower tier character.

But I still want that question answered.

Yeah, High 3-A is a minor degree of 4-D power. Of course it's going to show some kind of minor effect on him.

But it's not going to be enough. At most, it will annoy Jiren. GER lacks the ability to do any real damage to him.

If jiren damages say vines the damage will reflect back to him.

He's not actually reflecting damage.

Also that doesn't answer half that post.

"It's the same thing"

No it's not.

That argument equals me saying someone like Dracula or (to be less extreme) Giygas loses to whatever Causality Manipulator because they lack Acausality so everything will be nullified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back