• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
the passive empathic hax would get goku's willpower to 0 and then ger can one shot goku

RTZ is semi-automatic, but that's for defensive purposes (It also becomes automatic when initiated, for example, GER obviously isn't manually resetting Diavolo's death to 0 each and every time, once used it takes care of that itself).

But if GER wants to **** with something like that, he'd need to actually want to, at least at first.

effected and even restored erased time
This is not true. He doesn't actually erase time. He skips it/ Erases people's perception of time.

to add to this, king crimson doesn't erase time, it gives the effect of skipped time but it doesn't skip time, otherwise, Diavolo would wind up in the future, with no idea on what has happened.

Lmao you're joking right? Please say you're joking.

It's called he does both, he deletes time, gone, poof doesn't exist, for several seconds from his perspective, everything is gone, time doesn't exist. It also effects space as well, which is why he can't touch anything, and nothing can touch him, while time is gone, because nothing exists.

He deletes time from everyone, and everything, except himself. They explain this, they say it multiple times. And he unironically does end up in the future, for the amount of time he deletes, when time returns, it's however many seconds he deleted in the future, and the reason why he knows what happened is because of the forecasted images that transpire when time is gone, they also explain this, in detail.
Pay attention, and stop saying things that are blatantly not true, I'm actually baffled to all hell that you unironically just said that, you're just making yourself look a fool by trying to say he doesn't, when they shove it down your throat and explain in great detail exactly what happens.

And it also LITERALLY skips time too, they say this, explain this, and show it, many, many times, then they reiterate it again and explain it, again, and again in the guides. Like holy shit how do you even come to the conclusion that he doesn't when it's explained in excruciating detail.

And it also LITERALLY skips time too, they say this, explain this, and show it, many, many times, then they reiterate it again and explain it, again, and again in the guides. Like holy shit how do you even come to the conclusion that he doesn't when it's explained in excruciating detail.
Let's not clog up this thread. I'll debate you on discord if you want.

BUT...
I don't think they "explain this in detail", his whole ability is inconsistent. I believe you're stretching it with the 'excruciating detail.' part.

I'm not debating with you, I'm telling you. You're wrong, nothing more to it. Either you're ignorant to just about every single piece of text, information and showing regarding this, or you somehow think your headcanon holds more merit than literally anything, I'm not sure which, but you're wrong either way.

Also lad, we're on the a forum for debating, in a thread where this is topical, you can debate it here, even though it's a waste of time given you're factually incorrect.

And no, it is explained in detail, extensively, to the point it's annoying because they go on about it every single arc he's in. And then they do it again in two seperate guides.

I'm not debating with you, I'm telling you. You're wrong, nothing more to it. Either you're ignorant to just about every single piece of text, information and showing regarding this, or you somehow think your headcanon holds more merit than literally anything, I'm not sure which, but you're wrong either way.

Also lad, we're on the a forum for debating, in a thread where this is topical, you can debate it here, even though it's a waste of time given you're factually incorrect.

And no, it is explained in detail, extensively, to the point it's annoying because they go on about it every single arc he's in. And then they do it again in two seperate guides.
Woah. Touched a nerve there.

Well;
they never explain it in excruciating detail bro, literally almost everyone is confused about KC's ability. Despite reading and watching both the manga and the anime. (Myself included.)

It's quite understandable tbh.
The manga gives information on how it works with some explicit statements (delete time etc), but not so obvious.
You need to have access to secondary materials (JoJo a go! Go !, JoJoveller etc), understand how fate works in JoJo and be aware of every interaction of its power.
Anyway, I can confirm that the description that chariot wrote is accurate.

Last edited:
Woah. Touched a nerve there.

Well;
they never explain it in excruciating detail bro, literally almost everyone is confused about KC's ability. Despite reading and watching both the manga and the anime. (Myself included.)
More so hearing this is so utterly baffling I have to suspect you're trolling.

They quite literally do, in his first appearance they explain it, with Diavolo himself touching upon it.
Then they expand upon it in his biography in that same arc.
Then they showcase how he can manipulate the length, and reiterate further against Nero in how he can delete cause and blow away time to have the time when attacks would have struck him no longer exist. They go in-depth on what "Forecasts" are, that being holographic-esque images of what happened, happens and will happen within the span of the deleted time allowing Diavolo to know what will occur after the fact and what would've happened if time didn't cease to be. And then there's the fact we have two whole guidebooks, both of which explain it even further, in both GoGo and Veller, which King Crimson having five whole pages dedicated to him.

People are only confused because the original translation was dogshit, like actually bad, which is where the meme originates from, and then it got a better one, and everyone just pretended to still not understand it because it was a meme by that point, but that's all it is, a joke. The only people who legitimately don't get how it works simply didn't pay attention or read, nothing more to it.

If you read both the anime and manga, then you know how it works, because they go on and on about it. There is LITERALLY no feasible way you actually can conclude he doesn't delete time, you'd have to just ignore every single piece of information we have about the thing, case and point. Like goddamn it isn't even just time, it effects space too, it also effects cause.

There's not even any contradictions at that, every contradiction people bring up are unironically explained. The only actual contradictions that exists are he can seemingly attack and interfere with objects while time is deleted, despite it being stated in Veller that he can't attack or interact with anything while time is gone, but again that's just people not paying attention because the alleged contradictions are him abusing fate and the end results, not anything to do with time skip.

More so hearing this is so utterly baffling I have to suspect you're trolling.

They quite literally do, in his first appearance they explain it, with Diavolo himself touching upon it.
Then they expand upon it in his biography in that same arc.
Then they showcase how he can manipulate the length, and reiterate further against Nero in how he can delete cause and blow away time to have the time when attacks would have struck him no longer exist. They go in-depth on what "Forecasts" are, that being holographic-esque images of what happened, happens and will happen within the span of the deleted time allowing Diavolo to know what will occur after the fact and what would've happened if time didn't cease to be. And then there's the fact we have two whole guidebooks, both of which explain it even further, in both GoGo and Veller, which King Crimson having five whole pages dedicated to him.

People are only confused because the original translation was dogshit, like actually bad, which is where the meme originates from, and then it got a better one, and everyone just pretended to still not understand it because it was a meme by that point, but that's all it is, a joke. The only people who legitimately don't get how it works simply didn't pay attention or read, nothing more to it.

If you read both the anime and manga, then you know how it works, because they go on and on about it. There is LITERALLY no feasible way you actually can conclude he doesn't delete time, you'd have to just ignore every single piece of information we have about the thing, case and point. Like goddamn it isn't even just time, it effects space too, it also effects cause.

There's not even any contradictions at that, every contradiction people bring up are unironically explained. The only actual contradictions that exists are he can seemingly attack and interfere with objects while time is deleted, despite it being stated in Veller that he can't attack or interact with anything while time is gone, but again that's just people not paying attention because the alleged contradictions are him abusing fate and the end results, not anything to do with time skip.
I'm not trollin but I am not readin allat. Can you just summarize it?

Back