• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Big Boi Mashymyre CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what about author's portrayal like the One Above All? He is considered Nigh-Omniscient because he is the, I quote : "creator of the Marvel multiverse, The OAA holds virtually all knowledge regarding its nature". If you follow this logic with Mashymyre he should be Nigh-Omniscient as well.
I think that's because the One Above All is explicitly stated to have virtually all knowledge about the nature of the Marvel multiverse. Not exactly the case with Mashymyre.

I’m confused with the arguments against the intelligence part.

Mashmyre tells us that everything in the stories comes from his imagination, aka he thought of it. If he thought of it, then he has to know it. Sure authors don’t have to know the topic they are writing about (I’ve seen enough immortal doctor Chinese novels to attest to this), but everything that exists (like the infinite multiverse, past, present and future, time travel, alternate timelines, different energy systems, interstellar travel, magic, physics etc) only exist because he has imagined all of it. Everything Zeref and Mavis big brain is because he thought of it, everything Xiao Mei can see is because he imagined it all, every good and bad thing, events, plans and coincidences that happened in Rave, FT, EZ, HHA etc are all because he imagined it.

Mashmyre may be an author stand in for Mashima but the difference here is that Mashmyre is an actual character in the MashimaVerse and not Hiro Mashima. He isn’t bound by the same limitations as Mashima would be so when we get told that everything in the infinite multiverse he created exists only because he is imagining all of it, he must know everything that exists within it.

So what about author's portrayal like the One Above All? He is considered Nigh-Omniscient because he is the, I quote : "creator of the Marvel multiverse, The OAA holds virtually all knowledge regarding its nature". If you follow this logic with Mashymyre he should be Nigh-Omniscient as well.
It makes TOAA a different case, since he has statements for nigh omniscience (which is arguably contradicted by feats)

Does Mashymre has a feats of affecting a whole 5-D Universal structure? I'm pretty sure being 5-D isn't enough for L1-C

Why? I thought you have to Universally affect a 5-D structure
You get the tier by either affecting a structure that's infinite (or hella huge) across five spatiotemporal dimensions or showcasing a qualitative superiority to a standard 4-dimensional space-time continuum or continuums.

The latter can be done by existing at an ontologically higher plane of existence whether by viewing said space-time continuums as fictional, dreams or part of an infinitely inferior plane.

Last edited:
Nice, we have a low 1C punching bag (let's argue every match Mash is put against is a stomp so that his profile won't be full of Ls)
😳
(This can probably be closed)

Is this the reason why he is low 5D? The "Viewing the world he created as a fiction" wasn't that because he created those realities through writing books about it? This doesn't look like a transcendence at all. There is also no direct statement saying his existence is above or transcend both time and space nor durability feats that close to his current AP tiering this shouldn't be even accepted or maybe possibly instead of a solid rating while the durability should remain unknown or unless he created those world through his own energy but it's through hax!

Necro

Changes have already been applied from this CRT, so if you wish to discuss this topic again, it would require another CRT

I am closing this now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back