• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeinx1

He/Him
As we know, a 2-A structure is one that contains an infinite amount of Low 2-C structured universes. One of the last chapters of Happy's Heroic Adventure provides us with this gem of a statement.

We see that there are an infinite number of dimensions, according to this statement. However, I can hear the argument that dimensions=/= universes. As such, I have something to show that they are equivalent terms in the context of this story.

This page shows this dimensional stuff again. However, the important thing of note is that the Fairy Tail universe is shown as such a "dimension" in this. It's well-established that the Fairy Tail universe is a Low 2-C structure itself, space-time and all that jazz.

What this shows is that the Fairy Tail universe is seen as such a "dimension," and an infinite number of these "dimensions" exist. That's an infinite number of universes right there, falling under the 2-A structure.

And, on top of that, I have an Ultear support you know I can add.

Here she is making a statement again.

Also, I want you to listen to Gerard, please. You know Edolas is a different universe from the Fairy Tail world. Here he says of Elentir 'the opposite of Edolas'.

Here, I'll come to Selene here too. Because he talked about how he distorted the world more than he could count like Elentir.

I'm curious about your opinions.

We see that there are an infinite number of dimensions, according to this statement. However, I can hear the argument that dimensions=/= universes. As such, I have something to show that they are equivalent terms in the context of this story.

This page shows this dimensional stuff again. However, the important thing of note is that the Fairy Tail universe is shown as such a "dimension" in this. It's well-established that the Fairy Tail universe is a Low 2-C structure itself, space-time and all that jazz.

What this shows is that the Fairy Tail universe is seen as such a "dimension," and an infinite number of these "dimensions" exist. That's an infinite number of universes right there, falling under the 2-A structure.
Infinite dimension ≠ 2-A

You have to prove that these dimensions are at least as big as a universe and have different space-time continuums.
And, on top of that, I have an Ultear support you know I can add.
It doesn't support much of anything
Here she is making a statement again.
Here she is talking about the size of the dimension/universe, not their amount- And it looks more like flowery language. I don't think it's really infinite.
Also, I want you to listen to Gerard, please. You know Edolas is a different universe from the Fairy Tail world. Here he says of Elentir 'the opposite of Edolas'.
What does this statement have to do with the other infinite number of dimensions?

What you have to do is to prove that those other dimensions are L2-C. Just saying dimension is not enough to claim that something is a universe with a space-time continuum.
Here, I'll come to Selene here too. Because he talked about how he distorted the world more than he could count like Elentir.
"World". Not Universe

So I disagree

Last edited:
Infinite dimension ≠ 2-A

You have to prove that these dimensions are at least as big as a universe and have different space-time continuums.

It doesn't support much of anything

Here he is talking about the size of the dimension/universe, not their amount- And it looks more like flowery language. I don't think it's really infinite.

What does this statement have to do with the other infinite number of dimensions?

What you have to do is to prove that those other dimensions are L2-C. Just saying dimension is not enough to claim that something is a universe with a space-time continuum.

"World". Not Universe

So I disagree
Selene doesn't already have the proof you want for Low 2-C? You know that Elentir and Edolas are alternate universes with space-time in them. And he uses the phrase "It wasn't just Elentir. I've dıstorted more worlds than ı can count until now".

And he uses the phrase "It wasn't just Elentir. I've dıstorted more worlds than ı can count until now".
It still has nothing to do with "infinite array of dimensions."- At least you didn't prove it.

Also, "too many to count" is vague. The most you can claim from here is 2-B. Not 2-A.

It still has nothing to do with "infinite array of dimensions."- At least you didn't prove it.

Also, "too many to count" is vague. The most you can claim from here is 2-B. Not 2-A.
You can see that you have written an infinite array of dimensions in the panel here.

I just used Selene's statement to prove that the dimensions are Low 2-C.

I just used Selene's statement to prove that the dimensions are Low 2-C.
That infinite number of things could just be pocket dimensions and Elentear could be a different universe from them. If you prove that Elentear is one of the infinite array of dimensions mentioned there, then those dimensions would be L2-C. And you haven't done that.

This shouldn't be so hard to understand

That infinite number of things could just be pocket dimensions and Elentear could be a different universe from them. If you prove that Elentear is one of the infinite array of dimensions mentioned there, then those dimensions would be L2-C. And you haven't done that.

This shouldn't be so hard to understand
The Elentear is not pocket dimensions, the Elentear is one of them and it exists in an infinite array of dimensions and therefore these dimensions are l2c if we look at them logically. Also take a look at the side panel, how likely do you think these dimensions are to be pocket sizes?

Don't you understand what you read? Where did I say Elentear is a pocket dimension? Rather, I referred to Elentear as a universe.

That infinite number of things could just be pocket dimensions and Elentear could be a different universe from them.

What I'm saying is that Elentear is not one of the infinite array of dimensions mentioned in that statement - At least you haven't proved that it is, and you haven't given us any statement to claim that. So we don't know anything about the size of the infinite dimensions mentioned, nor do we know whether they have space-time continuums or not- And even if they have, we don't have any information about whether their space-time continuum is separate/different or not. So you can't claim that any of them are L2-C.

Last edited:
Don't you understand what you read? Where did I say Elentear is a pocket dimension? Rather, I referred to Elentear as a universe.

What I'm saying is that Elentear is not one of the infinite array of dimensions mentioned in that statement - At least you haven't proved that it is, and you haven't given us any statement to claim that. So we don't know anything about the size of the infinite dimensions mentioned, nor do we know whether they have space-time continuums or not- And even if they have, we don't have any information about whether their space-time continuum is separate/different or not. So you can't claim that any of them are L2-C.
Take a look at this panel, it talks about creating a peaceful world for them. According to the logic in this panel, what do you think the probability of these infinite dimensions being pocket sizes?

it talks about creating a peaceful world for them. According to the logic in this panel, what do you think the probability of these infinite dimensions being pocket sizes?
Being a peaceful world for them ≠ Being as big as a universe

What you are presenting has nothing to do with what you are claiming lol- You don't prove anything that you have to

Being a peaceful world for them ≠ Being as big as a universe

What you are presenting has nothing to do with what you are claiming lol- You don't prove anything that you have to
"OUR HISTORY SAYS THAT HAPPY WAS SUMMONED HERE A THOUSAND YEARS IN THE FUTURE. SO I MUST FIND HIS WORLD AND FETCH HIM." And you're still going to say it's pocket dimension?

We do already have 2-A Mashima Verse via Happy Spin-Off, plus the many worlds Selene claims to have visited

It doesn't really effect much anyways
Actually, there's something that has been on my mind for the past few hours, so I'm going to ask about it. Here it would count as a hierarchy taking the word array into account which not only refers to mathematics but can be seen as a synonym or relating word to hierarchy and using dimensions to represent space is talking about mathematical dimensions to which in this case extend infinitely signifying that it's hierarchy (this is also a mathematical terms that stands for a set of something, and set of dimensions would count as a hierarchy, and ofc an infinite set would count for an infinite hierarchy) and wouldn't that get you to High-1B?

Actually, there's something that has been on my mind for the past few hours, so I'm going to ask about it. Here it would count as a hierarchy taking the word array into account which not only refers to mathematics but can be seen as a synonym or relating word to hierarchy and using dimensions to represent space is talking about mathematical dimensions to which in this case extend infinitely signifying that it's hierarchy (this is also a mathematical terms that stands for a set of something, and set of dimensions would count as a hierarchy, and ofc an infinite set would count for an infinite hierarchy) and wouldn't that get you to High-1B?
no

Back