• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Madara does pretty much a good portion of his arsenal and wins. These include, but are not limited to, Mindhax, Atomic Level Destruction with TSO, Ripping out her soul with the human path, using Limbo to get the drop on her, making Wood Clones with Susano'o, sealing her with a Chibaku Tensei or use his own Susano'o if he gets pressed IF nothing else works. Also, what's the AP Difference?

Ragyo is immensely stronger than her normal High 6-A key which scales from stomping Ryuko who is 2.69e27 Joules

Madara upscales from Juubito who is 4.5e25 Joules

So Ragyo is ~60x stronger

Also Ragyo's physiology and senses allows her to nope most of Madara's arsenal

I don't think Life Fibers neg Mindhax on Madara's Level nor his Soul Rip. Also, there's literally no way in hell for her to sense the Limbo Clones considering you either need a Rinnegan to see them or Six Paths Sage Mode to detect them.

What does TSO do?

Im writing up a list of why the other stuff doesnt work but just a heads up Rayo's life fiber mind hax pveerpowers planetary mind hax and she resists her own mind hax

It's Dura negation. It pretty much atomizes the opponent iirc

Also, he can swap places with his Limbo Clomes if he's in a bind and I can't remember if this is a feature of SPSM or not, but I think he can tell how powerful people are with his senses. I could be wrong about that though.

Mindhax gets noped by resistance as Ragyo has a resistance to mind hax comparable to Ryuko, who on her own is able to resist mind hax that can hax an army with a resistance to mind hax, as well as being able to wear a kamui, a goku uniform made of 100% life fibers, when a uniform of just 50% life fibers instantly mind haxxes people into being berserk monsters and life fibers in general are able to mind hax the entire planet.

TLDR Ragyo resists mind hax that overpowers planetary mind hax.

TSO would work but he would have to destroy literally her entire body all at once otherwise she'd regenerate from any damage done.

Human Path is borderline non-combat applicable and iirc Madara never even used it in combat before.

Wasnt it determined that needing a Rinnegan to sense limbo clones was NLF? Because Ragyo's senses scale above Satsuki and Nui, both of which can sense Inumuta who spams invisibility clones in combat.

Wood Clones wouldnt really be useful given Ragyo's massive AP advantage, really Susanoo wouldnt either

Isnt Chibaku Tensei the technique that just drops a giant rock on the battlefield? Ragyo has more than enough power to just destroy it just like Sasuke did.

No, Limbo are literally in another plane of existence. You need a Rinnegan to see them and SPSM to interact with them.

Mkay, just wanted to be sure, though from what i recall he only uses them for physical attacks and defenses as well as substitution jutsu correct?

Well they can use the full body base Susano'o, which implies they could go higher because he mainly did that just to **** with the 5 Kage, which he himself says "Why would an adult fight seriously against a child?"

Assuming mindhax doesn't work, Ragyo's attacks aren't virtually never hitting a Madara via precognition and sage chakra. TSO make it so that Ragyo's only option is to physically attack him, and Madara can easily manipulate these into a spiked shield, and use it to attack her entire body by changing its shape as making it huge.

Given his other abilities, if he gets off any of his Black Rod's into her, she'll be paralyzed, ending the fight. With this being a 4 vs 1, against three opponents she can't even sense, I don't see it an impossible wincon. Her AP advantage is very marginal now that I think about it, even if she somehow were to get into a position where he was gonna get one-shot, he can switch positions with his Limbo clone.

As shown in the games (he has no problem doing this in character too), he has no problem completely overwhelming his opponent by making dozens of clones (on top of his Limbo), and having them all enter Susano'o. Overall, Madara 8/10. The versatility on his side is absolutely huge.

Manipulating it into a spiked shield wont hurt her though and she scales vastly above people who have precognition bypassing senses

He doesnt have the AP to harm her with a Black Rod. Its not marginal at all sh canonically stomps people 60+ times stronger than madara. Limbo Clones also have a very limited timeframe and he cant spam them endlessly, they return to his body after a short time and they need to recharge before he can use them again.

Since when were the games canon? If we're using game feats Ragyo is Low 2C with multiversal absorption

So, yeah, Madara has a ridiculous advantage in versatility.

She is never landing a hit. Between Sharingan, Sage Chakra and his other stuff he can dodge rather casually.

Truth Seeking Orbs powernull and atomize anything she tries to throw at him, and her as well. And since Obito could make it mountain sized, she isn't going the have a body piece left if she gets hit. Other sealing jutsu like Chubaku Tensei will also seal het away.

Limbo let's him switch places if he is ever about to get hit despite his precog, and Wood clones can have her fighting the wrong opponent to begin with. And since her power null doesn't extend to his powers, he can also just regenerate from any non-full body hit.

He can also probably get the juubi's tree to slowly absorb her physical and mental power.

And the worst thing for her is the fact that if the fight gets drawn out, he'll become willing to use some less in-character abilities like Human Path or Impure World.

Voting Madara. TSB and his dodging abilities are already enough tbh.

Seeing as people in Kill la Kill have precog identical to Sharingan and Ragyo's senses scale vastly above people who are vastly above people who can bypass it i genuinely dont see how that helps him here

When did he ever use Chibaku Tensei as sealig and why can she not just dstroy it?

She's strong enough to oneshot Wood Clones, he cant spam limbo, and any hit she lands on him will be a full body hit due to how her strikes work.

Human Path gets oneshot as well

WeeklyBattles said:
Manipulating it into a spiked shield wont hurt her though and she scales vastly above people who have precognition bypassing senses
He doesnt have the AP to harm her with a Black Rod. Its not marginal at all sh canonically stomps people 60+ times stronger than madara. Limbo Clones also have a very limited timeframe and he cant spam them endlessly, they return to his body after a short time and they need to recharge before he can use them again.

Since when were the games canon? If we're using game feats Ragyo is Low 2C with multiversal absorption
So does Madara.

Eh, I guess, however I don't think it's unlikely for one to sneak up against her while her while she's dealing with the real Madara. Cause as far as she's concerned, she doesn't know how many Limbo clones exist, she knows they're there though.

Game feats as in character attacks and if they used them. Even if he didn't, Madara did the same in the anime.

I don't see how it doesn't. How does she counter that, beyond overwhelming physical advantages? How does that stop him from teleporting around the battlefield?

Everyone with the rinnegan can. He doesn't use it to seal because he either never got the chance (when with one eye, Naruto and Sasuke were blitzing the hell out of him) or didn't need it (with both his eyes, he was taunting them until his heart got a hand job from black zetsu). Pain could do that with not only a rinnegan, but his rinnegan, and with his abilities he by all means should be able to make the seal similar to the one that sealed Kaguya.

And they can dodge and recover. As can he.

Human Path is soul ripping, Weekly. Pain uses a body for it, but there is no need for that. Even assuming limbo can't use that despite being downright stated to be perfect clones, as the fight goes on he can use other stuff he knows like shadow clones (of which a twelve year old Naruto could make 2000 of).

I think Madara wins but you can't use game feats to see what'll they'll use in character that doesn't make sense.

TLDR; Anyway, Madara is way too versatile. It's unlikely she'll land a hit. Might Guy needed the help of multiple genius class fighters one having teleportation abilities to get close.

@Milly As i explained above, there are peolpe in Kill la Kill who have senses identical to what Sharingan grants its user and Ragyo scales above people who scale above people who scale above people who can bypass those senses, so i dont see how his precog helps him here.

I mean again, all i can remember them doing is using basic physical attacks, that wont do anything to Ragyo due to her massive dura advantage and her regen, and even then the limbo clones dont last long.

Okay so Ragyo leads with filling the entire battlefield with invisible threads that mindhax madara if he touches them and cant be detected by people with precog, information analysis, analytical prediction, of immensely enhanced senses

EmperorRorepme said:
TLDR; Anyway, Madara is way too versatile. It's unlikely she'll land a hit. Might Guy needed the help of multiple genius class fighters one having teleportation abilities to get close.
Versatility wont really help when he cant hurt her with anything and she can bypass his precog

Plus, he can just make the TSB make a sphere around him and she can't even really hit him without her attacks being nulled or atomized.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Plus, he can just make the TSB make a sphere around him and she can't even really hit him without her attacks being nulled or atomized.
1. When has he ever done that?

2. What is the limit the TSB can null AP-wise?

EmperorRorepme said:
He has multiple abilities which bypass durability and his versatility helps him pull them off whilst she has no knowledge of them.
All of those abilities she can regen from as i stated above

Hmmm. I mean how does she bypass him just putting up a TSO shield she cannot touch which atomozes anything that isn't fueled by nature energy. If the fight draws out he'll eventually use OOC stuff.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
He cant spam limbo teleportation tho

Okay? So why cant she just break out of it?

He can dodge while being reduced to paste? Because Ragyo's attacks reduced someone 60x stronger than Madara to paste.

Soul Ripping also requires physical contact, which is a bad idea to try to do against someone who can oneshot you. Clones also wont really help for the same reason, she just does a ryuko casually swings her arm and kills everything

Dude, she isn't bypassing his precog, Madara's precog scales above many others, just like apparently her resistance to it scales about them. Danger sense+precog, along with other clones seeing the same thing, and can swap location, she definitely isn't hitting him any time soon.

Yes, because that's what Madara told them to do. If she's so much stronger physically, Madara won't have a problem holding back.

Considering sage mode can sense Madara's clones, intent, feeling, and has a danger sense, he isn't getting hit with that either.

WeeklyBattles said:
1. When has he ever done that?

2. What is the limit the TSB can null AP-wise?
1. IIRC, he himself does this at one point whilt fighting the ninka before he gets the Rinne-Sharingan.

2. 5-C stuff.

Rinnegan and SM allow him to sense her power and in that case he may as well be OOC since he's never properly fought someone much stronger than him.

@Milly Scaling chain for madara's precog? I can write one out for Ragyo if you can do one for madara

Not wanting to hold back really wont make a difference given the power gap

Danger sense to what capacity?

Back