• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He can early on. Its not like he needs hours to figure out that she doesn't resist TSB, since it was the first thing he tried to use against his enemies.

That is the point of sealing instead of just putting some rocks around her, yes.

She needs to first hit him for that, but yeah he can. He doesn't really get hindered by pain, like 90% of anime characters.

He just keeps hanging on until limbo recharges and switches place with one right behind her. And one-shotting someone x60 stronger is still not enough to literally kill over two thousands of Madara if he uses Shadow Clones.

You need to explain how she gets around precog, not how her scaling works. For all I know she just uses aoe for that.

He can also use the substitution jutsu.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Milly Scaling chain for madara's precog? I can write one out for Ragyo if you can do one for madara
Not wanting to hold back really wont make a difference given the power gap

Danger sense to what capacity?
Superior to literally every Uchiha ever. These Limbo clones have regen too, as I might add.

Danger Sense as in powerful enough to sense his own clones, since Naruto can sense his with sage mode.

It will make a difference, you're forgetting that Madara has versatility advantage here. Speaking of which, what does Ragyo say to Madara's attack reflection?

One of the first things he does after becoming the Jubi Jinchuuriki is use his TSO against his opponents. Heck, he uses them several times against Naruto and Co. Himjust sending the orbs after Ragyo or surrounding himself with them isn't out of the question,.

@Ricsi She doesnt need to resist it, just not get fully hit by it. Due to how her regen works she can regen from it if it hits her so long as it doesnt fully destroy her body.

How does his sealing work?

Low-Mid regen kinda says otherwise.

Two thousand clones 60x weaker than herself when she has done the same thing while in her weaker forms. Hell 7-A Ryuko has oneshot armies of 7-As.

@Milly But again, in what capacity? What are the feats he scales above?

Ragyo doesnt have anything that can be reflected so

Yes, and? He can just use it as an impenetrable shield against her, and the thing can easily be made to increase to the size of a mountain when it already hit her.

It's not really clear how it does it, but it seals away the enemy's chakra and seems to make them unconscious. Kaguya was neither aware of the time she was sealed for, nor able to just teleport to another dimension.

No, that is not how it works. That means she scales far above those 7-As.madata has one-shot armies too, but that won't suddenly scale up with his AP. You need proof that she can one-shot thousands of people on his level.

Also, what are her aoe attacks made out of?

WeeklyBattles said:
@Milly But again, in what capacity? What are the feats he scales above?

Ragyo doesnt have anything that can be reflected so
A six year old could look at a person and know all of their moves, thoughts and abilities and copied them all perfectly.

But again, how does she get past it?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
You need to explain how she gets around precog, not how her scaling works. For all I know she just uses aoe for that.
Skill and better senses mostly. Base uzu has the same thing that sharingan users have, lets them predict what their opponent will do by analyzing every muscle twitch of their body, only omnidireectionally, and it allows him to know an opponent's entire fighting style just by observing these slight movements. MK 2 Uzu has a further enhanced version of this ability that allows him to use it omnidirectionally over a multi-kilometer radius on top of being able to react instinctually to incoming attacks. Satsuki was able to get through these senses in her base form on multiple occasions through sheer skill, to the point that Uzu acknowledged that even Satsuki as a middle schooler would have likely beaten him even with his enhanced senses. Nui was able to catch satsuki off guard on multiple occasions and was able to bypass Uzu's senses so casually that he was attacking an afterimage of hers for several seconds before he even realized she wasnt there, while she also immediately pinpointed and caught off guard another character, Inumuta, who had created numerous invisible clones of herself and who, in the form used in that fight, has passive information analysis across the entire battlefield. Later on in the series, Ryuko was able to bypass Nui's senses to the point that Ryuko was able to cut off both of her arms without Nui even realizing it until she saw them on the ground in front of her, as well as bypass Mk 2 Sanageyama's senses casually, with Satsuki at this point in the series having gone through an awakening that amped her senses even further and allowed her to match nui and Ryuko's and bypass Sanageyma's senses again in her base form. Ragyo casually bypassed both of their senses and caught them off guard on multiple occasions, as well as being able to fight Sanageyama and Inumuta, who had both received further enhanced senses and analysis respectively from their unsealed uniforms.

TLDR: Ragyo > Unsealed Uzu and Inumuta, Ryuko, and Awakened Satsuki > Nui > Pre Awakening Satsuki > Mk 2 Uzu/Inumuta > Mk 1 Uzu >= Sharingan

So yeah.

Madara's senses scaling?

And that let's her stop him from just evading her how? The ryoku exemple simply sounds like blitzing, because you don't need some great senses to notice your hands are being cut off.

Madara can literally sense into other dimensions.

And again, I see no way for her to do anything about TSB. Even assuming she is somehow alarmed by it, she would try to blow it away instead of moving mountains worth of distance just to dodge it, and Madara would easily tell that yes, it works on her too.

Because evading her requires him to move several kilometers away?

Okay? Thats more a feat of range or ESP than sense potency.

She can fly you know, and she's not really one to just tank stuff thrown at her

Also would like to point out that her threads couldnt be detected by that entire list i posted, so unless Madara has a senses scaling chain superior to it he's viable to get mindhaxxed off th bat

So? He flew up to the moon mid battle like it was completely normal.

Eh, that applies to a lot of stuff like mindhax too.

And she would try to fly away instead of trying to see if her attacks can stop an opponents attacks?

Plus he can also resurrect, if it really comes to that. Pretty sure this key also includes the time he had Obito's sharingan, so even assuming he can't use kamui (he teleported into the kamui dimension, which is how Obito's intang works, but who knows.) he can use Izanagi to just nope any of her attacks for a few minutes.

All of her attacks are AoE attacks, her basic punches, kicks, and sword slashes have AoE of several kilometers

WeeklyBattles said:
All of her attacks are AoE attacks, her basic punches, kicks, and sword slashes have AoE of several kilometers
And..? She'd still use those to try and beat TSB without knowledge, no?

Yes, she more often than not dodges threats rather than tanking them like ryuko does

How would parrying the attacks of someone who can oneshot you help?

Also im confused havent TSBs been deflectd before?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
It has an in-verse weakness to nature energy.
Does energy that is ingrained in all living things and jumpstarted evolution of the human race count?

WeeklyBattles said:
Does energy that is ingrained in all living things and jumpstarted evolution of the human race count?
No, that's chakra you're thinking of for verse equal with that.

TSB wouldn't help much if all living beings could counter it.

To what degree?

As I said before, to the 5-C degree.

If you mean versatility wise, then all jutsu in the verse, which I'm pretty sure includes all her abilities.

WeeklyBattles said:
Eh, I doubt it. Nature energy isn't neccessarily present in all things and was only usable by a select few ninja in the setting.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
No, that's chakra you're thinking of for verse equal with that.

TSB wouldn't help much if all living beings could counter it.
If its not too much trouble could i know specifically what nature energy is? Im trying to figure out if Life Fiber energy would qualify

Planck69 said:
Eh, I doubt it. Nature energy isn't neccessarily present in all things and was only usable by a select few ninja in the setting.
Same with life fiber energy tho

It's not really specified, unfortunately. We know that it's a different thing from Yang (physical energy, stamina and overall the power of all cells) and Yin (Mental energy, imagination and intelligence) and that it somewhat comforms with nearby nature (people that try to absorb the energy are prone to be transformed into the most common type of animal like toad or snake if they fail to control the energy, or stuff like stone).

I do agree with her winning if life fibers are agreed to be equated to nature energy, but I doubt that'd work.

Hmm...thats tricky, technically Life Fiber energy has properties of Yang and Nature. Although wait i thought this version of Madara was particularly vulnerable to physical attacks?

Vulnerable the same way Luffy is to blades. He has a passive resistance to all things ninjutsu (magic), but raw kinetic energy can still hurt him normally.

TSB would have killed Gai if Minato didn't save him though, so those are obviously immune to physical stuff too.

That kinetic energy can be blocked by TSB tho?

Also, for Nature energy its energy found in the natural world that only a few people can fully utilize, that can kill you if you absorb too much of it, and if all of it is absorbed the planet will die?

She resists mind hax by default by virtue of being a life fiber hybrid and being ble to wear a kamui. Clothing with just a single strand of life fibers sewn into them can passively mind hax people and a uniform that is only 50% life fibers turns a normal human into a berserk monster or outright kills them, whereas Ragyo's body itself is 70% life fibers and a kamui is 100% life fibers

Back