• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach Vs Madara, But It's Special (And Hopefully, Non Toxic)

Following, will post an argument on who i believe wins.

Also Yhwach isn't seeing/sensing Limbo's at all, Naruto can't even see the Limbo's despite the fact Naruto can see his own soul being ripped out by Nagato, and Limbo's within themselves aren't even soul-based, the reason why you can't see/sense Limbo's is because they exist within the adjacent realm of Limbo, you'd need interdimensional sensing to actually sense and see them, not soul-based sight/sensing.

Yhwach doesn't have this in his base key, so he isn't seeing them or even sensing them.

He summons them just for an Avengers shot. They ain’t meant to actually fight, most of em are useless here anyway.
He can use them to ress the stern that actually have use via Auswalen 🗿 .
I suggest using OOC versions for both. because both have some cool abilities that they refuse to use because of plot. Restrict GJ though
If there's some more support for this i'll apply it.

Yhwach activates his Almighty because he doesn't need to worry about stealing the powers of his Sternritter, nulls all of Madara's hax's and just dicks on him with Soul Manipulation.

It's a stomp now for Yhwach.

Yhwach activates his Almighty because he doesn't need to worry about stealing the powers of his Sternritter, nulls all of Madara's hax's and just dicks on him with Soul Manipulation.

It's a stomp now for Yhwach.
Only Bleach goons smh

Restricted Almighty. This is supposed to be a fight between with only base Yhwach.

Doesnt Yhwach also have his Shadow dimension?
He can take Madara there is presume
Also can anything from Madara penetrate through Yhwach Blut Vein Anhaben that isnt tso.
Also Yhwach has Blut Vene aufheben it corrodes anything that comes into contact with it
along with Kirchenlied: Sankt Zwinger
Curious tho, would Auswählen work on anything non quincy?
If it did i dont think Madara can survive it.
-couldnt Yhwach just give part of his soul to Madara and then it might kill him instantly? Even if it doesnt he can take it back at any time right?

Madara's Limbos will be a problem for Yhwach, TSB's as well but thats honestly assuming they hit, Madara can likely avoid a ton one shot hax abilities by substitutions because it's unironically one of the most broken jutsu's in naruto. both resist powernull and sealing, but i think Yhwach still has this even with both using all their BS.

While Yhwach might not be able to sense Madara's limbo clones it's more than likely Limbo is going to be used defensively here from all the hax that Yhwach will throw at him, TSB's are leathel but have a limited range of 70 meters and i feel this is what the main factor will be.

Yhwach has better mobility and range than Madara, not only can he fly like a DBZ character he can also use reishi as a foothold in the sense that the distinction between air and ground is irrelevant, Yhwach has on average more abilities that cover a wide variety of distances..

Both have a lot to offer but i feel Yhwach can utilize his arsenal more effectively

What does madara have against instant sankt altar?
If he doesn't have any defense against it, which as far as i know he doesn't
He just gets sankt altar'd and gg

Madara doesn't have better absorption feats than yhwach though.
Sankt altar is also instantaneous, while madara's is done over time.
Especially considering their equalized stats

Bloodlusted Yhwach either instant Sankt Altar's or summons the Stern and then Sankt Altar's when Madara's distracted by Lille who he can't touch, both these things are instant compared to Madara's arsenal which isn't.

Madara doesn't have better absorption feats than yhwach though.
Sankt altar is also instantaneous, while madara's is done over time.
Especially considering their equalized stats
So? doesn't stop his Sankt Altar from getting absorbed by Madara, his Sankt Altar doesn't resist absorption at all, which means Madara can absorb it before he's affected by the ability.

Also Sankt Altar isn't "instantaneous" at all, it takes a couple seconds for the ability to proc, which would be more than enough time for Madara to see and react towards it, especially since he possesses Dual Rinnegan's and a Rinnesharigan, both which greatly increases his reaction time.

Sankt Altar just isn't that good of a wincon tbh, given Madara has an exact counter towards the ability with his Rinnegan.

But really none of this matters since Madara has nothing that'll allow him to resist Yamamoto's Bankai, dude just gets insta vap'd by Yhwach, so i'm voting for Yhwach via Yamamoto's Bankai passively dicking Madara down.

While Madara is distracted by Sankt Altar he gets his head popped by the X-Axis and then gets absorbed or when he’s distracted by the X-Axis he gets hit by Sankt Altar 😈

images

Back