• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I want to vote for Madara fra but I also want to hear more arguments for Ganon :<
Not sure what other arguments can be brought up for Ganon besides the above, besides the fact that he's immune to anything that isn't holy so Madara can't do anything to him

Also bump I guess.

Is sharingan holy? If not Ganon resists GG

On a more serious note, there really isn't anything else to argue for Ganon here besides him maybe blasting out a large amount of energy blasts, he's done that in battle a decent number of times. The argument for him is mostly just if he gets dimensional BFR off first or not.

Back