• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shock waves alone are susceptible to inverse Square law though...

Like, ten meters and her attacks is reduced to a thousand of its power.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Shock waves alone are susceptible to inverse Square law though...

Like, ten meters and her attacks is reduced to a thousand of its power.
Genuine question, is that calcable? Because 7-A Ryuko oneshot an army of 7-A Covers from hundreds of mters away with a shockwave

WeeklyBattles said:
@Rocker Uzu didnt have sight for 95% of the series but still had that level of precognitive sense

But again, if he just TSB everything she has right off the bat how is this fair exactly?
I editted that due to not having seen you comment on it being fair.

Naruto had a calc for it, so should be.

But calc stacking is still a thing. You can't use a durability rating from another feat to say how powerful the shock wave was.

Genuine question, is that calcable? Because 7-A Ryuko oneshot an army of 7-A Covers from hundreds of mters away

Its only calculable for feats. Like busting mountain ranges with shockwave (susanoi style).

Alright we're getting off track, so how exactly can Ragyo win here if Madara is going to just lead with turtle shelling in a TSB barrier?

The Ryuki feat should be doable as long as it is clearly a shockwave and not how the attack works.

Again maybe it's a stomp. He won't turtle shell as in stay in it all day but he would routinely block attacks with it and his Limbo clones.

She still has the AP advantage.

BlackeJan said:
Whats the AP lvl for Ragyo and Madara?
Ragyo is immensely stronger than her normal High 6-A key which scales from stomping Ryuko who is 2.69e27 Joules

Madara upscales from Juubito who is 4.5e25 Joules

So Ragyo is ~60x stronger

Madara's senses are on par with Naruto who can fight invisible Limbo clones on equal ground.And what Rocker said.

I don't see why he won't lead with Genjutsu in this fight.Its a go to move for any Uchiha,the only time he didn't use it its either because people avoided looking him in the eye or he toyed with them,which he had his own reasons to do.5 Kage he bullied cause he wanted to test and compare their power to previous generations, against Might Gai he didn't use it out of respect.

And she is an unkown enemy he has no relation with,so he mind haxes her.

WeeklyBattles said:

Well i do wanna say that SOSP Madara > Juubito (4.5e25 Joules)

So imo we dont know much stronger Ragyo is to SOSP Madara

WeeklyBattles said:
BlackeJan said:
Whats the AP lvl for Ragyo and Madara?
Ragyo is immensely stronger than her normal High 6-A key which scales from stomping Ryuko who is 2.69e27 Joules

Ten Tails actually has a much higher High 6-A thing but i don't think it's been accepted yet

Just a reminder,Madara can cast IT in any form. He can do a localized mini IT same as he does normal Genjutsu.He demonstrated that version to Obito when he recruited him.

Slacjow said:
How good in numbers?Since thats what we use for scaling.
A life fiber thread of unknown length has baseline level mindhax and Ragyo is made of them.

I should also note that she doesn't have resistance to mindhax on her profile at all which is already bad news for her, but even upscaling from Ryuko and Satsuki is completely unquantifiable and pales in comparison as she doesn't have any actual feats of resistance to go off of.

To make matters even worse, as I explained (and as far as I can tell was never countered), Life Fiber mindhax works by physically touching the brain as we saw with Ryuko. Madara has actual proper mindhax under his belt that Ragyo doesn't have feats against.

ZephyrosOmega said:
I should also note that she doesn't have resistance to mindhax on her profile at all which is already bad news for her, but even upscaling from Ryuko and Satsuki is completely unquantifiable and pales in comparison as she doesn't have any actual feats of resistance to go off of
Wait she doesnt? She was supposed to get mind hax resistance when it was added to the other kamui users

WeeklyBattles said:
Slacjow said:
How good in numbers?Since thats what we use for scaling.
Scales above people who resist planetary mind hax
Lol, no she doesn't

Planetary comes from massive amounts of prep and time as each individual fiber can only control one person and Ragyo wasn't even the one actively controlling it. Ryuko got mindhaxed by a tiny bit of them from Ragyo and never resited the full amount of life fibers

Hm,I don't think thats enough to resist IT level of mind hax.Not only does it control your mind but also just like Tsukuyomi it creates a world inside your mind where he has a complete control over all aspects of it.

WeeklyBattles said:
Huh, weird, i dont know how she was missed for getting mind hax resistance but ive fixed it
Hey i know she should have it and you're right that she should have it but it is kinda stinky to just plop it down there mid-thread

I mean it was agreed on in a previous thread and ven with it she apparently wouldnt resist Madara's hax anyways so

Back