• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach Vs Madara, But It's Special (And Hopefully, Non Toxic)

Arcker123

He/Him
The Sealed Quincy King Vs The Ghost Of The Uchiha
  • I like both + They're conceptually similar (Character Wise) so eh, let's try it
  • Base Yhwach (He doesn't get enough love) Vs Jūbi Jinchūriki Madara (Final Key)
  • Stats Equal
  • Bloodlusted
  • No RC or Almighty and Madara can see and harm Yhwach, No IT or GJ for Madara
  • SBA Otherwise
Quincy: Deceived,Uchiha:Aliens:
Yhwach.png
6b56c51716f93facd7cbdc66eb0afb52.jpg

Last edited:
Limbo would catch Yhwach very off guard, they could hold him in place, or knock him unsuspecting into a TSO.

Pretty sure Yhwach also still has Yama’s bankai in this key which is kind of overpowered in its own right.

Limbo is a good counter to it, but still. Yhwach just getting close to Madara would kind of be enough to murder him and Madara would be none the wiser either.

Limbo would catch Yhwach very off guard, they could hold him in place, or knock him unsuspecting into a TSO.
Limbo is a massive advantage due to their invisibility to Yhwach. However, all they do is just punch and kick, and don’t even fly in character. Yhwach can simply amp with Hirenkyaku away from the general area to avoid them.

Pretty sure Yhwach also still has Yama’s bankai in this key which is kind of overpowered in its own right.

Limbo is a good counter to it, but still. Yhwach just getting close to Madara would kind of be enough to murder him and Madara would be none the wiser either.
Also, doesn’t Madara resist Amaterasu which has similar statements to Yamas Bankai heat wise?

Also, doesn’t Madara resist Amaterasu which has similar statements to Yamas Bankai heat wise?
No, not even close. Even taking the Amaterasu statement at face value, the sun’s temperature varies wildly depending on which area of the sun you’re talking about. Thus since Amaterasu can’t be proven to be anything more than surface sun temperature it would only clock it at around 5000c

Meanwhile Yamamoto’s bankai has a clear and exact statement of 15 million degrees. And it’s also completely invisible as well, which means Madara won’t notice it either.

And Madara never really “resisted” Amaterasu either from what I recall.

The one time he got hit by it, he immediately took off all of his clothes so he wouldn’t get damaged by it.

*Sankt Altar, also, is this a serious vote?

Nominal Fallacy 🗿
Well if it was just an off chance sure I guess. But we have madara himself calling the realm limbo and the databook translation from narutoversity calling them ghost.
mnGcx1h.png

Here are the raws also for it incase you want it checked.
TMd7KlG.jpg

He means the sun cloak is invisible unless the user wants it to be visible.
Ok 🗿. But hey since Limbos fair then aight I guess.
Well if it was just an off chance sure I guess. But we have madara himself calling the realm limbo and the databook translation from narutoversity calling them ghost.
mnGcx1h.png

Here are the raws also for it incase you want it checked.
TMd7KlG.jpg
Ghost is obviously in reference to how they’re functionally invisible phantoms. Datebooks often use figurative language.

Also, none of this defeats the arg for Limbo. Madara’s clones are invisible because they reside in a seperate dimension. Something Yhwach can’t counter in this key (Unless you goon with Auswalen 🥴).

Ghost is obviously in reference to how they’re functionally invisible phantoms. Datebooks often use figurative language.

Also, none of this defeats the arg for Limbo. Madara’s clones are invisible because they reside in a seperate dimension. Something Yhwach can’t counter in this key (Unless you goon with Auswalen 🥴).
Phantoms are ghost though, it seems to be the figurative lanague is it being clear. Not complicated meaning, colorful writing, or a evocative comparison.

Yes they reside in the dimension called limbo.

How would it be gooning when we have on panel feats of auswalen affecting people in another dimension plus how would auswalen even be combat applicable here?

Phantoms are ghost though, it seems to be the figurative lanague is it being clear. Not complicated meaning, colorful writing, or a evocative comparison.
I meant phantom as in invisible entity. Not necessarily ghosts
Yes they reside in the dimension called limbo.
🗿
How would it be gooning when we have on panel feats of auswalen affecting people in another dimension plus how would auswalen even be combat applicable here?
Bro describes what I pointed out as goony and then describes why it’s goony 🗿🗿🗿

I suggest using OOC versions for both. because both have some cool abilities that they refuse to use because of plot. Restrict GJ though

Last edited:
I did mention in the OP that Madara can see Yhwach and his stuff for fairness sake 🗿
No I mean, the flame armor that Yamamoto uses for his bankai is completely invisible, even to soul reapers and quincies, it’s just one of its abilities.

It’s no different than how Yhwach can’t see limbo clones as it’s a certain ability as well.

… Yhwach summons Sternritter, Auswhalens them and activates the Almighty 🤓
That's not how it work. He don't need to summon them and then Auswhallen them to use Almighty.

He can activate The Almighty at any time before the 9 years of strengh were up but doing so will make him lose control of his powers and absorb the ritters's lives without wanting it.

As for who would win in characther , just summoning the Schutzstaffel and Nyanzol on top of his own many haxes like Sankt Altar, Blut Vene Anaben ,Telekinesis and layered soul manip with each attacks should give Yhwach the win imo.

If we go ooc , then Yhwach win even more because Almighty and Yama's bankai. Even if Madara use his basic Genjutsu or anything else on Yhwach at the same time, Almighty will null it ,as it can even null attacks that affected Yhwach before Almighty was active.

Back