• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Monster Brackets Remastered

Oof, but someone needs to make a tapir page

They have some shows of power like biting a chunk of a human

Wait a minute.

2946 already defeated the T-Rex.

So if the T-Rex wins against the croc and if the SCP beats the Pokémon...

I hate every choice I've made here so far.

I mean hey, a similar case happened with TheArsenal1212's 9-B Bracket where James Bond and Springtrap were fighting in it, but since the fight happened already, James automatically moved on since he won there.

Guess this will be the last place I'll say this.

I plan on having 9-A brackets starting Friday at 8:00 pm, ECT.

If anyone will be asleep by them, or otherwise unavailable during that time, feel free to message me on my wall so we can work something out.

Litentric Teon said:
Guess this will be the last place I'll say this.

I plan on having 9-A brackets starting Friday at 8:00 pm, ECT.

If anyone will be asleep by them, or otherwise unavailable during that time, feel free to message me on my wall so we can work something out.
Hehe. Ive planned someone. But how many fighters will be in there?

Back