• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Tournament Signup Thread

Yeah, that one as well but Baki's fighting style should be taking in consideration rather than just say "Skills GG".
Baki generally relying on being up close should mean that he’s fine for most of the combatants in this tourney yeah? That’s the idea that I had, that a good chunk of people here are inherently more versatile

Baki generally relying on being up close should mean that he’s fine for most of the combatants in this tourney yeah? That’s the idea that I had, that a good chunk of people here are inherently more versatile
Yeah, there are some characters in the bracket that fight much different than Baki ever known or straight up relying on their versatility.

We now have 16 combatants. That was the minimum number I wanted before starting, but since I’m in no rush I’ll keep this going for a day or two to see if we get anyone else

All my 9-A choices are like 300 MJ the anger i feel from not being able to put in any SCPs exceeds all known emotions.

Hmm... I got a person, who is 0.03 tons / 107 MJ.

Bazett is mainly a skilled martial artist whose only hax is a hax that allows her to hit first in response to a person's strongest attack, i.e, a super strong attack that is named (probably), which I don't think anybody in this tourney has, so it is useless here.

Hmm... I got a person, who is 0.03 tons / 107 MJ.

Bazett is mainly a skilled martial artist whose only hax is a hax that allows her to hit first in response to a person's strongest attack, i.e, a super strong attack that is named (probably), which I don't think anybody in this tourney has, so it is useless here.
And the memory manipulation isn’t a factor I take it?

if so then she seems fine.

And the memory manipulation isn’t a factor I take it?

if so then she seems fine.
Has never used it on-screen nor used it in battle. At most, if this isn't a battle to kill, she might knock out non-magical/supernatural human folks and use it to wipe her opponent's memories of her and leave; but due to SBA, she will likely just try to punch people's heads off.

Hmm... Well, I do have one more character in mind. Has the same AP as Bazett. Btw.

Her Hypnotism and Memory Manipulation, Sleep Inducement isn't used in combat. At best, she'll knock out a totally non-evil person, wipe their memories of her, and leave them safe-and-sound due to her personality. But if they are evil, she'll just go for the kill. Any of her higher stuff is obviously restricted. I also don't know where Rin's Grav Manip comes from, but due to her unknown LS, I am pretty sure that anybody can break out of it.

Undertake Soul hax does dura neg. Just saying, Undyne or Asgore could sweep the entire tournament in just a few hits

Dodging through skill should still be able to bypass it considering how the level of danmaku Undertale has it isn’t too high.

Also, second nominee will be Feebas

Dodging through skill should still be able to bypass it considering how the level of danmaku Undertale has it isn’t too high.

Also, second nominee will be Feebas
You mean the characters who'd practically skill stomp everyone else?

For instance, let's take Magikarp and Feebas, neither can do jack shit about Danmaku.

In fact, only 4 characters can deal with the soul hax. Those being Bazett and Rin, who both have smurf resistances to the soul hax, and Yor and Baki, who practically skill stomp everyone here anyway.

Also Asgore and Undyne have fought in-canon so they probably shouldn't both be in the same tournament.

Back