• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Tournament Signup Thread

In fact, only 4 characters can deal with the soul hax. Those being Bazett and Rin, who both have smurf resistances to the soul hax, and Yor and Baki, who practically skill stomp everyone here anyway.
Not really

Pinkie's clairvoyance is bordering to precog as explained here as well having giant explosions and acrobatics

The beast is probably similarly skilled as Baki

Yellowjacket can change size to make dodging a breeze

Pyro has no soul and can airblast projectiles (In fact that resistance to fire does mean it might be able to stomp Asgore)

Yeah that's all I can think of

Not really

Pinkie's clairvoyance is bordering to precog as explained here as well having giant explosions and acrobatics

The beast is probably similarly skilled as Baki

Yellowjacket can change size to make dodging a breeze

Pyro has no soul and can airblast projectiles (In fact that resistance to fire does mean it might be able to stomp Asgore)

Yeah that's all I can think of
Sounds like she can never get hit and stomps the tournament at that rate sooooo

I HIGHLY doubt Beast is as skilled as Baki

Both of them can spawn attacks on top and below someone so

The key of Pyro that'd be used has a soul cause second key scales to 0.06 tons and airblasting would only really work with physical attacks as he can't reflect the Bison or the Pomson... or the Dragon's Fury.

I read the profiles. The Beast isn't exactly impressive from a skill standpoint unless there's some hidden thing that was omitted.

I read the profiles. The Beast isn't exactly impressive from a skill standpoint unless there's some hidden thing that was omitted.
The profile are exactly what it is. It doesn't need a page long explanation dedicated on his skills or whatever.

Like i said, the outcome of the battle would be decided once the fight happened.

If you still believe Baki is too much then contact the person who submitted him to change.

Honestly with how OP everyone in the tournament is I think only Undertake and Pie(basically precog) should be removed lmfao

Pie(basically precog)
Oh come on, if she wins the tourney it'll be funny

Plus everyone's just gonna downplay her and claim that none of her powers are usable/they have resistance/they have anti-magic like what happens with some MLP threads

Last edited:
A lot of 9-A is AP and skill-based outside of a select group of characters so an AP limit would always be needed

I just didn’t want massive AP stomps. It’s just five times baseline And it’s not like it’s hard to find a baseline 9-A

also I swapped out Undyne for Mei. That’s our second overwatch character.

My next goal is 24 participants because I think that makes a stable bracket but I guess it’s not necessary. It’d just be nice

Ehhhh on Mei, her capabilities to turn people into ice cubes having been proven to actually incap and such and the fact she does it quickly makes her about as bad as Moira or Reaper to use.

Wow y’all are boring.

@Peppersalt43 fine, change pinkie to someone else

@Psychomaster35 change Asgore

Fine... Seriously, is simple precog that broken?

Fine... Seriously, is simple precog that broken?
I mean when you precog how the opponent is gonna attack its stupid hard to ever get him yourself.

If I can still nominate, would Demencia work (Sadly her profile is kind of lacking, such as her Dimensional storage and explosives which aren't noted despite them being standard)?

Back