• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Tournament Signup Thread

Jackythejack

They/Them
I haven't done a tournament in a while and I figured that I should try it out again. I like the tier 9 area, but we just recently had a 9-B tournament, so the next best tier is 9-A. (actually it's 9-C but ignore that). So, let's see what you got in the 9-A range, and we'll have them go head to head.

How this is going to work:
  • Everyone is allowed to submit TWO characters, but that doesn't mean that they have to.
  • These characters must have NO to MINIMUM hax, please and thank you. Not gonna turn this into some weird hax fest.
  • The AP limit is five times stronger than Baseline 9-A (that range is 22 MJ to 110 MJ, just so you know. You can convert that to tons on your own do the math I'm not your mom)
  • There will also be a loser's bracket, where the losers will be able to fight each other to rack up more wins (or losses) and have a chance of redemption against the bracket winner.
  • If a character feels a bit too iffy I may ask you to elaborate and if I'm not satisfied I may ask you to switch.
  • Only two characters per verse. I love variety!

With that said, lets begin! With me being the OP, I get the first picks.

Last edited:
Mannequin (His dura is 9-A and he does have dura negation blades and poison gas)
While his dura is 9-A I’d rather not have a character that relies on dura negation to actually be able to fight in the tourney.

(Also the comments of his dura calc actually talk about being building level anyways and I wanna be safe)

Kamen Rider Blade, in base form scale over someone who freeze a human solid so just above baseline. The only hax worth mentioning is his Time Stop which is so OOC that I don't even remembered he used that in a major fight, and when using it he was using it to dodge attacks. And speed amp.

If too hax then used Kamen Rider Garren instead, basically the same scaling as Blade.

Kamen Rider Blade, in base form scale over someone who freeze a human solid so just above baseline. The only hax worth mentioning is his Time Stop which is so OOC that I don't even remembered he used that in a major fight, and when using it he was using it to dodge attacks. And speed amp.

If too hax then used Kamen Rider Garren instead, basically the same scaling as Blade.
I’ll go for Garren just to be safe. And that’s our second and final kamen rider

He is still a Dragon Ball character. Is there a crazy skill/one-shot chain involving him because that is commonly associated with the verse
Yamcha is not very skilled in this key, despite having fought Goku twice (Who also isn't as skilled in the Pilaf Saga as he is in the 21st Budokai), Yamcha only won the first fight because Goku was tired and hungry, considering he was easily beaten by the latter in round 2

Back