• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B Inhuman Tournament: Superior Survivability Experiment

well, have to be fair tho.
This is also a part of us Kamen RIder supporters faults for only using Zero-One riders (who are notable for outskills super quantum computers) and Saber riders (who outskills milennium year old geezers)

That said, 7-B tier is filled with unskilled Kamen Rider seasons (Drive, Revice, W ect) so I can see alot of riders can get nominated.

This is also a part of us Kamen RIder supporters faults for only using Zero-One riders (who are notable for outskills super quantum computers) and Saber riders (who outskills milennium year old geezers)
You forgot Kuuga and Agito btw
That said, 7-B tier is filled with unskilled Kamen Rider seasons (Drive, Revice, W ect) so I can see alot of riders can get nominated.
Yeah, maybe W Riders has a excuse because Philips but we know that intelligence aren't transferred into a skill

Idk about Drive being unskilled. He fights against extraordinary geniuses and super AIs (Roidmudes) on the daily. Not to mention he solves many crimes while having some of the smallest clues.

Revice and W I can agree on. The most they can scale to is trained soldiers that scales above regular trained soldiers, something that can be topped by many of the characters in this site.

Either way the slot has been taken fully, honestly i'm still really disappointed because Utopia Dopant didn't make it
@Psychomaster35 I hope this tourney flopped so hard because you rejected my submittion, this is my curse

Both Section B matches need 1 more vote, while the other 4 need discussion (Especially Elder Centipede VS Strigona)

Discussion/Voting is still needed on Urushi VS Chief Beisa, while MePhone4 VS Ranga has come to a decisive agreement and needs 5 more votes.

Once both of those matches are done, we can start the second Qualifiers round.

Discussion/Voting is still needed on Urushi VS Chief Beisa, while MePhone4 VS Ranga has come to a decisive agreement and needs 5 more votes.
I rather going to wait for Tensura supporters to comes instead voting off-the bat, as right i feel MePhone4 vs Ranga debate was over prematurely

look at the contestants in the remaining battles......hold up I thought having Intangibility meant you didn't get in. That's why Eizen didn't get in.

look at the contestants in the remaining battles......hold up I thought having Intangibility meant you didn't get in. That's why Eizen didn't get in.
Edit: Btw. since you mentioned Intangibility on other characters I want to point out that Urushi has it too, in case you just missed it. Although Urushi's is temporary and he can't attack with it active as far as I know. Still wanted to point it out for fairness sake.
Urushi's isn't very practical and he doesn't really use it much anyways. If you mean Urushi's at least.

I mean literally going into shadows and being unable to be hit by definition is a form of Intangibility I'd say-
It's depicted more as entering something like a pocket dimension made of darkness IIRC.

Sure. But as said, he doesn't exactly abuse it unless you force him to.

I mean if he's getting his ass kicked and abuses it its both smart and a reason to yeet him from the tourney

Wasn’t I told that Urushi can’t attack while intangible?

Still waiting for the votes, by the way

Wasn’t I told that Urushi can’t attack while intangible?

Still waiting for the votes, by the way
He can't attack while intangible, yeah.
He can attack from something like a shadow dimension (he can dive into shadows), but in-character he used that like once. So unless his opponent gives him basically no other option he likely doesn't do that.

We just need 6 more votes (Or discussion) for Urushi VS Beisa and 1 more vote for MePhone 4 VS Ranga to proceed.

Still waiting for 1 more vote on Urushi VS Chief Beisa to start QR2, so vote if you haven’t already done so.

Qualifiers Round 2 has officially started! First 4 fights for this round are linked in the OP.

Remaining QR2 matches are up! Links are in the OP.

Also, I was told that due to a tier revision going around, I had to disqualify Carrot. Since I already started QR2 just as the revision came up, it may be too late to switch characters.

Back