• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Brackets | Round 9

If the low end is accepted...possibly??

If the high end most definitely. I say move to the next match so we can come back to this later

Ok so I've missed a lot what happened

All I know is I completely misread what AP she actually has and Alec gets his destroyed

So Alex is out. That's ok, this was still super fun

Actually, not quite. PoY might be about to be disqualified due to being 9-A.

If she isn't, then yeah, Alec is down

Oh well. This was fun I'm definitely up for more of these. I might start a

9-B Bracket 2 after all this is done

Since there is so many 9-Bs to use

If it makes you feel better, if Alec makes it through, He isn't winning either. Assefa is like a better Alec (which is saying something since Alec is a master combatant) and can transform

Aye Crimson, why you keeping a good cat down? Let him release the beast.

Also Alec has the AP advantage by like 3x even when Assefa is transformed.

He doesn't become 8-B at all, lol. That's not even one of his tiers.

But yeah, Jacky is correct. In his first key, he's still 9-B after transforming.

Wait Alec holds the AP advantage there? I did not know that. Damn the Bond vs Assefa match we did a while back would of been fine then. Oh well

But this is even assuming Alec gets there. Have we reached a decision on if PoY is getting DQ'd?

Lol.

On the verse page, there's actually a calc Bambu did a week or two ago that has the verse as 9-A, possibly 8-C. So 9-A seems decently consistent.

PoY's DQ'd already. I looked at the feat, and it almost seems like VF might be a lowball itself. Plus the calc is simple and solid

Back