• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soupy's Bracket Bowl: The Return! Round 9!

I dunno, I never considered that they would pierce given they're magical and all. I suppose they would though.

Base Undyne tends to start slow and hold back initially. PoY would only probably teleport away once she's been hit, but the chance of her being hit multiple times before teleporting is slim since Undyne just won't be throwing that many spears to begin with. I don't think she has a good defence for being stabbed mind, I just don't think she'll be bombarded with spears before figuring out to stay the hell away from Undyne.

Actually. You might make a point. They don't initially pierce frisk now that I think of it. They simply pass through and does damage. It may not technically cause bleeding damage. Less we be sleeping on frisk having some quick regen, bleed damage might not be an option as it never showed to pierce, only pass through. Or it's simply a game mechanic.

Dang. Hate to do this. But I may switch off Undyne if that's the case. I think I'll have to switch to Part Of You then since my Bleeding argument doesn't work

Quick question: Do the brackets move on, since this is technically not a brackets match anymore?

I'd prefer to finish this first Because I have way too many active threads to keep track of right now

I remember that there was a thread were you could ask for others to vote on your thread in exchange for you voting on theirs... I can't remember the name though, something to do with Hyrule iirc...

We've already put this thread on there (Also the current voting thread is Starter's Loot Box)

Back