• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-C Streets of Violence Tournament (2022)

Graphic:
pr73jPh.jpg

Tier 9-C Streets of Violence Tournament (2022):

Ladies and gentleman welcomes to Streets of Violence Tournament 2022, Tier 9-C Edition,

Great ready cause we are inviting some of the best Street Fighters (no punch intended) to participate and beat the living hell outta each other.

People have surrounded the streets of Cyberpunk 2077’s Night City and they want a fight!

Rules:

1-Hax in general at Low up to Mid hax (No one shotting hax characters, We are looking for good 9-C martial art/brawler/fighters with good fighting skills to see who is the champion of the street.)

Note:
  • No guns allowed (like to keep the matches strictly hand to hand combat.)
  • Weapons like swords, knives, etc. are just fine
  • No Summon users (1 vs 1 Fights)
2- Equalized speed in all matches. Supervisor of the Tournament = Pikaman

3-Ap must be from to 2 - 12 KiloJoules for AP range. Killing or K.O is the preferred Wincon, BFR is not allowed.

4-Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody.

5-Total 10 Participants! One spot belongs to me in whichever group I desire, since I'm allowing you people to choose any group you want.

6-Fighting distance for every matchup will be 10 meters.

7-There are Two Groups A and Group B (Name your character with their AP & Choose whichever Group you want to enter.)

8-Important:
  • Winner gets 3 points
  • Losers gets 0 points
  • Inconclusive match then both fighters gets 2 point each.
  • Every character will have total 4 matches so just because you lost a couple doesn't mean you are out anything can happen. (Top 4 from Each Group will qualify for Quarter and Semis and coin flip in case of a draw of points.)
  • Once the Group stage ends, Semi finals will be made via randomizer button of top 2 of people of each group.
9- If characters being removed due to Content Revision or any other cases, If someone else joins in place of another character I WILL NOT be doing rematches (What's done is done points will not be removed.)

10 Location: All matches will take place in the city of Cyberpunk 2077

There will be weapons laying on the streets 15 meters apart on the side roads. These Weapons include the following:

Use them if you want and WRECK some carnage ✊
It’s a STREET FIGHT for crying out loud if you can reach them pick em up a beat the living hell outta each other !

The winner will be given The STREETS NUMBER 1 TROPHY. Who will win the illustrious trophy and have their name printed on it, let’s find out.

Group AChosen By:Attack PotencyMatchesWinsLossesInconclusivePointsSemi-Final Qualify/ Eliminated
1-Satou KazumaPhoenks7.1 Kilojoules4/43109❌Removed due to AP issues.
2-Chris Jericho (AEW)Randomguy234511.19 Kilojoules4/43109✅
3-Giovanni PotageAdem-Werlock696.34 Kilojoules4/43109☑️
4-FirestarDaReaperMan2.7 Kilojoules4/41303
5-Paul BlartPsychomaster353.99 kilojoules4/40300

Group BChosen By:Attack PotencyMatchesWinsLossesInconclusivePointsSemi-Final Qualify/ Eliminated
1-Kenny OmegaDemonicDude11.19 Kilojoules4/440016✅
2-Evelyn Quan Wang (first key)InfiniteDay4.21 Kilojoules4/43109☑️
3-Nagel KratPeppersalt4310 Kilojoules4/42106
5-Immortal TatsuAnAverageUsername9.19 Kilojoules4/41303
4-MonsterShockingpsychic8.32 Kilojoules4/40400

Bracket Image:

LYCnR1k.jpg

Last edited:

Jack's precog only affects people in his verse so don't worry

Jack's precog only affects people in his verse so don't worry
Personally looks a little bit weak despite having pecog in his verse but okay it's your choice, let me know of the group and AP.

Here you go, 10 kilojoules via bone-breaking. Group B please

the-grinch-evil-smile.gif

Here you go, 10 kilojoules via bone-breaking. Group B please
How does the disease manip work? I’m assuming poison needs prep time based on how the explanation says he used it to assassinate his father

Warrior cats is 9-C 😳

Still, despite how weak they are in the context of the tournament otherwise, I’m dubious on literally having 9 lives
Oh yeah.

Not really Literally, something as low as ripping out the throat(Hi Raggedstar) has overwhelmed their reassurection before, even if Firestar himself is super aware of this and will actively go out of his way to avoid attacks that'd do this

Course the other character of note that I want to put out a profile for is Lionblaze who... let's just say has the issue of "needs supernatural to do any damage to", since Scourge is out of the question here

the-grinch-evil-smile.gif
The Boxer may be getting a 9-C+ upgrade so Yu isn't out of the game yet *******.

How does reality manip work that seems to be waaay to high for mid hax
reality manip is like if he believes he can win then he has a much higher chance of actually winning, plus it also works as a sort of amp, and it also gives him his sword skills

Back