• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Brackets | Round 13

If any of you come to Australia (or even NZ perhaps) expect people to say that hahaha

Also don't be upset if you don't understand this sentence:

"Hey mate just came from whoop whoop down near the servo, perhaps you'd like some maccas before we head to old mates house down near Wagga Wagga? Might get a Fro Co before we saddle up"

TheArsenal1212 said:
If any of you come to Australia (or even NZ perhaps) expect people to say that hahaha

Also don't be upset if you don't understand this sentence:

"Hey mate just came from whoop whoop down near the servo, perhaps you'd like some maccas before we head to old mates house down near Wagga Wagga? Might get a Fro Co before we saddle up"
I understood mate, servo, and maccas but the rest is gibberish to me and I only faintly remember servo.

Servo = Service Station

Maccas = MacDonalds

Wagga Wagga is the name of an actual place in New South Wales (NSW)

Whoop Whoop = Middle of nowhere

Old mate = Friend

Fro Co = Frozen Coke. You guys don't have it I think but down here we have a drink sold by Macdonalds and some are fast food places have it. They're called Frozen Cokes and they're a really nice way to keep cool on a hot day and they're Coke flavoured. There's also frozen sprite, raspberry, lime, sour, blueberry, grape etc

TheArsenal1212 said:
To see someone speaking my language brings a smile to my face

But yeah, derailement

That, basically.

It's more than the 7.5x barrier so Connie by default moves on.

why is 9-B such a deceivingly big tier god dammit

Yeah no

Vimes is good, but he doesn't have any method of negging dura so he physically can't do anything to Connie, at least not until I re-read more of the books to find more feats since Discworld has oddly good abilities.

Yeah they should be fine.

Nah just make a new one. Refresh the match.

Naaah we can probably just...link that? Or remake the thread one or the other.

Lit was the one to make it first so

Yeah,Lit's didn't seem like it was getting much attention anyway so we can probably just remake it for here. (Someone needs to take bronze for their hard work dammit.)

We should also update the Challonge then as well I suppose.

So, the person who comes in third gets the bronze medal, but then what does 4th place get? They should get an old copper coin from the Napoleonic era.

Actually yeah, we need a bigger budget for these brackets. Dargoo's bracket has an actual artist who draws the fights out, while were just left to imagine it in our heads.

Good luck to whoever else gets in the final as well

@Christian well ts gonna be atleast a day before this is all done so you can try and think of one :)

I got a... decent choice I think? My original one is apparently gonna get upped to 9-A allegedly, although I don't see why that means I can't use him in the meantime before his upgrades go through. (Which they might not, as the thread has gone a little dead.)

Back