• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-C Streets of Violence Tournament (2022)

Due to lack of AP Satou Kazuma has now been removed as Chris Jericho and Giovanni Potage are heading into the Semi finals.
Updated Group A points table.
5qUFCEO.jpg

It looks like our semi final matches shall be Evelyn v Jericho and Omega v Giovanni!
Omega is beating Gio without a doubt.

Jericho beat Gio, and Omega is basically a more haxed Jericho.

Evelyn vs Jericho will definitely be interesting to see, though.

I got Kenny winning this tournament, because if Evelyn wins, then Kenny wins by default because Evelyn already lost to him.

However, if Jericho wins, Kenny wins via outhaxing Jericho. Both are basically even in a physical standpoint, so going H2H will just be pointless. Kenny has more effective hax than Jericho overall.

Overall: I think Kenny wins it all.

Group Stage Ended:
For all the people who participated in this tournament I wanna thank you all. Only the best of the best gets to win and make it to the semi finals and with Group A and B ended the result in in front of our eyes.
The TOP 4 are:
  1. Chris Jericho​
  2. Giovanni Potage​
  3. Evelyn Quan Yang​
  4. Kenny Omega​
These four have done it all ! and with that I'm officially revealing the Brackets for the Semi Finals of this Tournament.
There will only be one winner who will win the tropy so please TRY YOUR BEST Just because you lost here and there does NOT mean it's the end of the road for you these 4 are going to clash and the STREETS NUMBER 1 shall be crowned. The semi will start in a few minutes once the matches above ends.
Brackets:
qy49TJS.jpg

Group Stage Ended:
For all the people who participated in this tournament I wanna thank you all. Only the best of the best gets to win and make it to the semi finals and with Group A and B ended the result in in front of our eyes.
The TOP 4 are:
  1. Chris Jericho​
  2. Giovanni Potage​
  3. Evelyn Quan Yang​
  4. Kenny Omega​
These four have done it all ! and with that I'm officially revealing the Brackets for the Semi Finals of this Tournament.
There will only be one winner who will win the tropy so please TRY YOUR BEST Just because you lost here and there does NOT mean it's the end of the road for you these 4 are going to clash and the STREETS NUMBER 1 shall be crowned. The semi will start in a few minutes once the matches above ends.
Brackets:
qy49TJS.jpg
My predictions are a AEW sweep in the finals, with Jericho having far more issues with Evelyn than Kenny has v Giovanni

Group A:

Giovanni Pottage
Chris Jericho

Satou Kazuma
Firestar
Paul Blart

Group B:

Kenny Omega
Evelyn Quan Wang

Immortal Tatsu
Nagel Krat
Monster

Knockouts:
Evelyn Quan Wang > Giovanni Pottage
Chris Jericho > Kenny Omega

Final:
Chris Jericho > Evelyn Quan Wang

Final Rankings:
1. Chris Jericho
2. Evelyn Quan Wang
3. Kenny Omega/Giovanni Pottage
5. Satou Kazuma/Immortal Tatsu
7. Firestar/Nagel Krat
9. Paul Blart/Monster
I got the qualifiers from both groups right btw

We all know by now where the finale is heading but ! let's see I meet random in it I still want a DEBATE just for the sake of it, A proper one let's enter this finale with confidence and do our best no point in trying to give up if you don't try in the first place

This finale for the Verse of Professional Wrestling on Vsbattle wiki is monumental because two real life rivals are about to meet in it "possibly".

What if we spice it up by making it an official AEW Match with disqualifications, and the wacky stuff like Fireballs and Cyborg abilities result in a DQ by the Referee.... 👀

It would be a pure wrestling match, which seems more fun than “Kenny is Jericho but more haxed Kenny FRA”

Granted it isn’t a great idea since it’s inconsistent with what we’ve had so far... so just ignore me lol, maybe that’s a match for another day though independent of the tournament 😳

"Kenny is Jericho but more haxed Kenny FRA”
I do have quite a lot of argument with this line alone, And both have already had a wrestling match this time both will be at MAX power holding nothing back I suggest you also take notes, Let's make this a great debate I genuinely wanna hear what's gonna happen in the finale as far as debating goes

But untilt then I'm going to wait and see how the semi finals go.

What if we spice it up by making it an official AEW Match with disqualifications, and the wacky stuff like Fireballs and Cyborg abilities result in a DQ by the Referee.... 👀

It would be a pure wrestling match, which seems more fun than “Kenny is Jericho but more haxed Kenny FRA”

Granted it isn’t a great idea since it’s inconsistent with what we’ve had so far... so just ignore me lol, maybe that’s a match for another day though independent of the tournament 😳
Speaking of doing Wrestling Match stipulations, we’ve had some really weird stipulations over time on the wiki’s notable matches so this shouldn’t be an issue, so I thought two characters that would be awesome to see face each other, that are perfect for these stipulations considering their abilities...

Demon Finn Bálor vs The Undertaker, win by Pinfall or Submission

The Finale of the tournament is about to start it's The Alpha vs Omega The Third
There are going to be things posted that after reading those some people will think "WTF, That makes no sense, No way, How"

The point is we all love the chracters we submitted and wants them to succeed, But in Versus battle wiki we debate for the best so I hope three things happen in the debate of the finale Open mind, Respect and most importantly honesty.

With that being said Finale will start in just a few mins.

Tournament has ended.

Winner: DemonicDude
Character: Kenny Omega

kCgb2Ok.png

We all are passionate about our characters and I hope this tournament gave great wins or moments for you all.
  • I really enjoyed when Chris Jericho and Satou were leading the group until the AP change happened,
  • The fact the Giovanni vinci Potage made it to the semi final goes to show you he has lots of potential.
  • The Wizard Chris Jericho I thought was originally gonna win because I only picked my character to test things out as I have never ever used him in vsbattle debates at all ! And likely will not unless I find a worthy opponent.
  • Nagel Krat was looking to go into the Semi but unfortunately fell short.
  • Immortal Tatsu will have the memory of winning one match
  • Evelyn Quan Wang I though would skill stomp all the way into finale so congrats to InfiniteDay for picking her

It was a good tournament bringing out the BEST for 9-C Characters and for those who didn't win any matches there is much to learn from.
This Tournament will hopefully return next year on in December/January and I hope to see more competitive characters. I hope you all had a lot fun participating
shout out to Randomguy2345, Adem_Warlock69, InfiniteDay for making it to the Semis and ShockingPsychic and AnAverageUsername for participating

The tournament introduced me to new characters as well and infact I'm gonna be watching Epithet Erased as I'm a fan of Giovanni Potage now.

Thank you all and I'll see you around in other threads until then peace. ✌️

Last edited:
Back