• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Brackets | Round 13

I'm finally back, lol.

Looks like my cat lost, lol. But I will say, it'll be practically impossible for Alec to defeat Assefa in a physical battle due to Sanura's necklace, as Alec has no way past that. Hence why shooting is his best option.

Other than that, @Arsenal, thanks for the enjoyable debate.

Litentric Teon said:
Nah, lol. Bambu and I already have given arguments for each so it's just a "whose argument do you like better."
Still, maybe Assefa can bring home a bronze. Either way it should be interesting.

Hey at least he comes outta this with two wins though, which is more than he had originally.

Though they were against two basic horror characters

Back