• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Brackets | Round 2

Crimson_Azoth

VS Battles
Retired
Petervshomer
The second round of the 9-B Brackets begins! Winner of the last round was Part of You

Current Standings: https://challonge.com/dvuvfz7p

The contestants for this round are Alec Trevelya, submitted by TheArsenal1212, and Jibanya, submitted by Starter Pack.

Speed is equalised, battle takes place in Central Park. SBA otherwise

Alec scales to 0.12 kilograms. Jibanyan is 0.009 kilograms

Alec Trevelya: 4 (TheArsenal1212, 00potato, Christian Higdon, HeadlessKramerGeoff777)

Jibanya: 0

Incon: 0

IMG 1907
Jibanyan NM

Hell yeah lets go

Ok, Alec takes this and here is why. He's far more experienced as he is an ex-00 agent. He's as good as Bond in every way meaning he is a great shot and a few shots from a perfectly aimed machine gun should settle this. The fire manipulation is an issue but being a 00 agent it's nothing he hasn't seen/dealt with before. He's better than Bond at hand to hand combat and Bond was an expert at it meaning if it gets in close he should have and edge. Then there is the stealth advantage he has in which he can hide and out manoeuvre the opponent. Not to mention he's incredibly intelligent naturally and as a fighter as once he turned villain he almost managed to steal Britain's entire currency and he's an intelligent enough to be a secret agent. Overall Alec takes this via better skill up close and at a far, better experience and intelligence.

I'd say Bond has an edge in experience and general skill over Trevelyan, but yeah. He also has a good range advantage and a solid AP advantage, so ima vote for him.

No no I'm not attacked don't worry hahaha

Just joking around

But lets just say that ever since round 1 ended, I refreshed my page over 50 times hahah

@Arsenal

I thought the reason you chose Alec was because he was less skilled than Bond.

Also, he has a machine gun as part of his standard equipment?

No? He's as skilled as Bond maybe more so. I chose him because he doesn't have all the crazy batshit weaponry and gadgets that Bond has

Yes he does, in Goldeneye he has one on his person during the main fight with him and it's one of the few things he uses

Oh, okay. Maybe I misread your reasoning for picking him. So I guess he's more of a 'shoot or CQC' kind of guy.

Wow, he actually caries a machine gun. He's a villain indeed.

He's an equal combatant to Goldeneye Bond, but Bond's been going places since then. Even then he somewhat lacked Bond's ingenuiety.

I mean, that would just mean that he continues onwards, lol.

Once again, this is the nature of 9-B matches.

Also, we can always have a loser's bracket.

Yeah Alec doesn't have Fetus or Jimmy levels of AP. So he should just move on

Litentric Teon said:
I mean, that would just mean that he continues onwards, lol.
Once again, this is the nature of 9-B matches.

Also, we can always have a loser's bracket.
PERFECT. That helps a lot.

Back