• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soupy's Bracket Bowl: The Return! Round 9!

Fair enough. Well. Now that she has a new AP/durability difference, this may change my outlook some. I'll scan the reasons

I'm sorry Jacky, but I'm afraid my eyes need to be clawed our because of this, and for showing me such evil, I shall destroy all with myself

Finally. Hooray, I pray Soupy is up so I can drop my reasons for the next round before I must do the job work for many of the hours.

Now all votes for Undyne are invalidated, Due to Undyne no longer having the AP advantage

I was, and then I had school, the only reason I'm posting now is because we got out early today

Soupywolf5 said:
This round will continue normally, but PoY will be dq'd afterwards
Oh, my bad.

I don't know why anyone is continuing to FRA Undyne when said reasons above are based on PoY having around 4.5x less AP than she actually does and haven't even (yet) attempted to explain why PoY can't teleport out of Undyne's "tens of meters" range and use ranged attacks like she did against Madeline in their second fight.

To be fair, she didn't teleport into getting hit, and a blunt hit is what injured her, Undyne does give spears, which does the Stabby Stab. A good stab or two may just cause her to bleed out. Least gOnNa effect her pretty badly

Buttersamuri said:
Wait. Now it's 4.5x? What, I'm confused
Well before PoY was treated as around 0.012 tons, now she's 0.054 tons. That's what I meant by 4.5x stronger, sorry if you confused it for the AP gap between Undyne and PoY.

Ahh. Ok. Well. I'm a little unsure. I do recall her using teleport in such a manner. But how could she deal with getting hit. Since it's Spears and a hellstorm of them, if she gets stabbed, she got any way to handle that?

so. As far as the other votes. They currently don't count anymore. Crept for Gyros. At least I think that's what's happened. Do any more arguments for Undyne? I've left my questions about the spears piercing. But that's all I have to question atm

I'll say this for now. If Gyro can provide reason to handle any pierce and bleeding damage. I'll switch over to POY. Until then. I'm sticking with Undyne for the general same reasons as before. Minus the attack potency, but add in the Stabby Stabby / Bleeding damage

I recall PoY would most likely scale to Celeste, who indeed, gets killed by spikes (I think it may or may not be game mechanisms, but for sure, she wouldnt resist it).

Yea. Since she doesn't resist spiked objects, and Undyne is still within her strength league, Pointed weapons should still pierce. Especially in groups. I'll still vote undyne.

Back