• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C Tournament "Urban Warfare in the City of Eternal Nights"

Oh yeah good decisisions V1 is bullshit levels of skill (basically demon slayer level of skill but withs guns)

PSA: We are currently moving at uncomftably low speeds on all 3 rounds. While I'm in no haste to have this thing concluded, slow pace is the number 1 killer for tournaments like this. Participate, if you can and like to.

You don't want me to whipp out the coin so early in the tournament. Please.

PSA: We are currently moving at uncomftably low speeds on all 3 rounds. While I'm in no haste to have this thing concluded, slow pace is the number 1 killer for tournaments like this. Participate, if you can and like to.

You don't want me to whipp out the coin so early in the tournament. Please.
the round 2 is about to be concluded, you can start doing some other matches

Quick reminder that some rounds may have concluded, but lack votes despites being fair wins. Please vote on them

Do you mind if I put the concluded matches in the vs discussion promotion thread to get votes so they can be added?

Egh, apologies for this late notice, this should have been said at least a week ago.

But I'm dropping this tournament. No life problem on my end, just that this has been disappointingly slow (And problably because of me) unexciting. Anyone who wants to continue this, be my guest. Apologies to anyone who did put the effort in to keep this wreck moving, especially SamanPatou and Popted

Honestly, yeah probably. Should have just openend up this tournament with V1 and give up on being unbiased and fair as possible. But the milk is spilled.

This is indeed unfortunate, also because the tournament kind of started to move again, since the only match left open was Aang vs Ichiban, and it was about to reach an end.

Still, I want you to known, Witch, that the idea and its execution was just as good as the High 7-A tournament, and overall a very enjoyable experience.

Playes safe as possible is good tbh, but as you can see the progress aren't gteat here
Peoples only want to see broken characters wrecked each others, the characters that doesn't have that are uninteresting

most probably because some characters are not so well known
Honestly I like to think that the purpose of tournaments is to let some of these not well known characters hit the spotlight. Remember when Marii Yukari wound up in the 10-B tournament finale? That was unexpected.

Back