• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C Tournament "Urban Warfare in the City of Eternal Nights"

I must point out that as of now, Avatar profiles such as Aang don't index physical stats.

I heard that they should be way lower than what they achieve with bending, but afaik no one's working to solve the issue.

Oh nyo. Well so long this dosnt get changed in the near future, thats not my issue~

We are by the way 5 (4 if Metas timehax isnt broken) members off.

I must point out that as of now, Avatar profiles such as Aang don't index physical stats.

I heard that they should be way lower than what they achieve with bending, but afaik no one's working to solve the issue.
yeah, i couldn't find his ap because of that

lets just treat it as baseline then

could I perhaps throw these boys in tho

If he is not too much:

Outskills the entire current rooster by a wide margin and has actual hax on top of that.

If he is not too much:
He looks like too much but most of it is just acrobatics, senses and stealth right? At 0.5 tons he dosnt look too strong either. I think hes okay

It's a baby, so it has slightly less skill

Outranging/outskilling and having higher AP should be able to beat it.

would an unarmed cannoness be any better

First 8-C key, yes he has 1-A inmortality but that isnt combat applicable

Also the telekenis, he only has a uknown so everyone with a rating should be able to liberate easilly
And his strongest hax apperently only work against character that has mana

would an unarmed cannoness be any better
Is this even allowed? What exactly would she have left if unarmed? Honestly, she would be perfect without that dura neg weapon. Please tell me its optional

First 8-C key, yes he has 1-A inmortality but that isnt combat applicable

Also the telekenis, he only has a uknown so everyone with a rating should be able to liberate easilly
And his strongest hax apperently only work against character that has mana
He has way too much stuff even for a baseline character

Martial skill I assume, their power armor is 8-C
If i read the profile correct, Sororitas get their dura neg via power weapons correctly? Seeing as it is optional equippment, i think it would suffice to just restrict that and have her participate ungimped otherwise. Can you tell me the AP value they scale too?

If i read the profile correct, Sororitas get their dura neg via power weapons correctly? Seeing as it is optional equippment, i think it would suffice to just restrict that and have her participate ungimped otherwise. Can you tell me the AP value they scale too?
Upscales from lightning I believe, but lemme check

I already added him. He does look okay after i took a deeper look at the profile.

And son, are you going to give me your character or do i have to wait longer?

Okay this is my last try... probally???

Low AP, his resurrection and inmortality only works if his body isnt that damaged and if he comes his damage to the body still there, meh skill. The only remotably broken is his Inmortality type 2 and he has been knocked by higher AP

Last edited:
Okay this is my last try... probally???

Low AP, his resurrection and inmortality only works if his body isnt thqat damaged and if he comes his damage to the body still there, meh skill. The only remotably broken is his Inmortality type 2 and he has been knocked by higher AP
He has radiation hax that literally melted through solid ground though? Or am i missing something?

But you may say "but but the presion points" only used in one episode and when he was a body guard so is not in character unless he is absolutly forced to do it

He has radiation hax that literally melted through solid ground though? Or am i missing something?
He didnt even know how he did it tho? how is that combat applicable, also he only did it once so the only chance that he can uses it if he believe that he is in a nuclear meltdown

Oh also his low inteligence tends to backfire him like when he literally knocked himself down with his preasure point

Look son, i am as knowledgeable on The Simpsons as the pigeons outside my window. I have to make sure that the characters proposed here all have a fair shot at winning. You will have to forgive my ignorance on all those characters i barely know about. If you want someone added, explain to me concisly how they work. A short but consize summary on what he can do, how strong he is and why he is okay despite his hax.

Low AP scales to (0.6 TNT), he mostly uses CQC and barelly uses hax in most physicals figths, and when he uses it is mostly used for a gag so meh

Basically homer gets carried by his potent (but not broken like his regeneration being extremlly inconsistent) defensive options, and the extremlly rare cases he uses hax

They’ve already been rejected so I submitted sisters of battle for verse representation
Sisters of Battle are like, just as skilled so if that was the issue then yeh. If power weapons were the issue, well, those're optional equipment.

Sisters of Battle are like, just as skilled so if that was the issue then yeh. If power weapons were the issue, well, those're optional equipment.
That’s not really true, Space Marines have way more experience, and sisters of battle are only really much better than like, Guard

That’s not really true, Space Marines have way more experience, and sisters of battle are only really much better than like, Guard
Uh, houston? Sisters of battle can be hundreds of years old in 40K. I think that's enough to safely say they've "Seen everything"

Back