• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C Tournament "Urban Warfare in the City of Eternal Nights"

Yeah but it’s not as often, this Is average v average
when it comes to SBA the strongest is assumed, this means the "Average" is not whats used. this is why Culexus Assassins are so broken. They're automatically put at Alpha-Minus.

when it comes to SBA the strongest is assumed, this means the "Average" is not whats used. this is why Culexus Assassins are so broken. They're automatically put at Alpha-Minus.
It’s different when the strongest and most notable chars get their own profiles and the job profiles are for specific groups

culexus assassins don’t really have notable individuals compared to say, Space Marines

You can chose it tho, the SBA can be changed like putting characters in not the strongest key

You can chose it tho, the SBA can be changed like putting characters in not the strongest key
not really when it comes to the keys themselves, they're put at how strong that key is at peak.
It’s different when the strongest and most notable chars get their own profiles and the job profiles are for specific groups

culexus assassins don’t really have notable individuals compared to say, Space Marines
Then use this chick- oh wait.

Sororitas somehow getting in even though they're basically comparable in BS to the rejected Astartes lol

I mean most Warhammer knowledgeables see the average sister as way less skilled than space marines but I’m not particularly invested

I don't see that in the OP. also does SBA even allow that?

regardless Jim Raynor is my other pick lol
Oh jesus Starcraft 2 characters are in the tier? Jims in.

Other than that, we can just specifiy its a regular Sister. Really, its just the massive skill advantage over anyone else that makes them iffy.

How does Metas time manipulation work. And to how much AP does he and the other Agents scale?
Meta can stop time for about 10+ Seconds but he only uses it when he's backed into a corner without any way of avoiding big hits. The Meta can One-Shot 0.9 Ton Characters, Tex is stronger than him, Carolina's First Key scales directly to Tex and her Second Key downscales from The Meta since she's weaker than before but still stronger than 0.9 Ton Characters.

Meta can stop time for about 10+ Seconds but he only uses it when he's backed into a corner without any way of avoiding big hits. The Meta can One-Shot 0.9 Ton Characters, Tex is stronger than him, Carolina's First Key scales directly to Tex and her Second Key downscales from The Meta since she's weaker than before but still stronger than 0.9 Ton Characters.
Then Meta is gonna be one-shotting a lot of the tournament...

with Buffs so last key,0,33 tons

I assume you want the last spot for the Rouché family popted? The rest is being "integrated" into Riveria Heavy Industries

I assume you want the last spot for the Rouché family popted? The rest is being "integrated" into Riveria Heavy Industries
of course i want to be with the Rouchè after that speech i know i have to be with them

totally not because Amelia is too beautiful

Here is the finalized list of affiliation. Welcome to the City. To further keep up the flavor of this tournament, i will NOT post a bracket. Be at ease, i will keep track of the results publicly, but only i will know the future matchup. Every matchup is determined by chance though, dont worry on that front. In the meantime, how about you learn a bit about your current "Comrades"? You wont spill their blood in the near future, but you will not know when you have to.

teNxAJG.png

City Police's Peacekeepers:
1. SCP 1233
2. Charlie Nash
3. Mysterio
4. Cure Fontaine
5. Homer Simpson

XmCOCkB.png

Executives of Riveria Heavy Industries:
1. Expanded Pluto
2. Aang
3. Spiderman
4. Jim Raynor
5. Adepta Sororitas

OA41H2T.png

Capos of the Rouché Family:
1. Tarkus
2. Frank Fountain
3. Azurill
4. Himiko Toga
5. Ichiban Kasuga
6. Saitou Kazuma

Please have a little bit more patience, the first match will be shortly made.

Last edited:
Isn't it best to wait for @Nicetoderp to replying? You said it by yourself in previous page (and if Rey is allowed then so does Muichirou)

Honestly your tourney are way too limited lel
Look, if you make a soccer tournament, where every team is made up of kids, do you think i should allow a team to have Messi in it because its technically not against the rules? Its not a tournament at this point, its Messi farming kids up and earning some pocket change. Same issue here. The power level of the tournament has been set by the first 5 participants. It would literally destroy the tournament if i allowed Demon Slayer characters and that Kamen Rider. If those were added from the very beginning, that would be a different topic.

Like look, i get it, its frustratring. But as the tournament organizer, i gotta make sure that everyone has a good time. Im not going to throw people who are brave enough to propose characters on the weaker spectrum, just to get them more exposure, under the bus so that others can have a easy clap through the entire tournament. Because lets face it, Munichiro would have won the tournament the moment he entered. Same goes for the Space Marine. Heck, i had a character in mind too that i wanted to add, but i knew that adding them after the rooster was half filled was a cheap and scummy move, because they too would have clapped the rooster to that point. Im trying to be as unbiased as possible, and i will have to live with the fact that not everyone will be happy.

Im not mad by the way, just hope people have are a bit more understanding.

Look, if you make a soccer tournament, where every team is made up of kids, do you think i should allow a team to have Messi in it because its technically not against the rules? Its not a tournament at this point, its Messi farming kids up and earning some pocket change. Same issue here. The power level of the tournament has been set by the first 5 participants. It would literally destroy the tournament if i allowed Demon Slayer characters and that Kamen Rider. If those were added from the very beginning, that would be a different topic.

Like look, i get it, its frustratring. But as the tournament organizer, i gotta make sure that everyone has a good time. Im not going to throw people who are brave enough to propose characters on the weaker spectrum, just to get them more exposure, under the bus so that others can have a easy clap through the entire tournament. Because lets face it, Munichiro would have won the tournament the moment he entered. Same goes for the Space Marine. Heck, i had a character in mind too that i wanted to add, but i knew that adding them after the rooster was half filled was a cheap and scummy move, because they too would have clapped the rooster to that point. Im trying to be as unbiased as possible, and i will have to live with the fact that not everyone will be happy.

Im not mad by the way, just hope people have are a bit more understanding.
you are very responsable Witch, who was the character that you couldn't add?

you are very responsable Witch, who was the character that you couldn't add?
Was V1. If i had opened up the tournament with him, the power level would have been bigger. But i decided to not include my own characters in general, to be as unbiased as possible when picking the roster.

Back