• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C Tournament "Urban Warfare in the City of Eternal Nights" Redux

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired

AhGwrpj.jpg

"The City, metropolis of dreams and nightmares. A place of unimagineable riches and pleasures,
open for anyone brave, cunning and strong enough to grab. Reach the top and the City will lay before you,
for its ruler can only be the truly worthy. Hm? What happens to the ones who aren't worthy? What
a stupid question, losers will fall to the bottom. Bottom feeders, you might call them Gahahahaha!
Unfair? My children, anyone here has signed themself up for this hellhole, no one forces you to be here. Everyone here,
just like you all, have come to reach the top. Should you slip, only 2 outcomes will await you. Be garbage at the side of the street.
Or die. Gahahahahaahah! And? Did you made up your mind? Ask for a audience with Madam Rouché if you have. She will rope you into the Ins and Outs of the City.
Do pay her the respect she deserves though, cross her and a fate worse than death awaits you."

After that encounter, your group moves along the streets to the Rouché manor. Laughter and gunshots can be heard, alcohol and blood can be smelled. Ecstacy and misery can be seen.
Truly a pit of depravity. But its the only chance, a chance for a life free of suffering and poverty. Provided you survive, of course. After a long marsh through what might be your future home,
you finally reach the manor. The Madam awaits you.

9RZzPJ7.png

"Oh my, an entire entourage this time. 16 lively new birds eagerly awaiting the escape of their cage, not realizing what a place the wilderness is huh? Not that i care, i don't prive into your past, makes it easier to get the bodybags cleaned up later. Let me keep this short: Im Amelia Rouché, don of the Rouché family and one of the 3 godfathers of the City. I advise you to stick to one of us if you want to live for longer than a day here, non-affiliated are basically outlaws within the City. I do not force you to join my family, thats a decision every chick should do for itself. My family will protect you for 1 day or until you reached a decision. Now for why you are here. You all want to climb to the city top right? As you can guess though, there is only 1 top spot, but 16 fools present. We Godfathers will keep this shuffle clean, contained and fair. All we ask for in return is a share of the power. Reach the top, eliminate the other groups and live in luxury for all eternity. A sweet deal right? The rules are simple:

1. Allign yourself with one of the groups, those being: The Rouché Family, head family of the City Syndicates. Riveria Heavy Industries, holding company of all City subsidiaries. And the City Police, I... Don't have to explain what a police is right? You will not have to fight affiliate members for as long as possible. Enter affiliation with a powerful person for example, to guarantee yourself a couple more days before you die.
(Affiation members will only fight when it becomes unavoidable, meaning that the first rounds will ALWAYS be against another group. Choose your group thus wisely if you want a couple rounds before the competition becomes too strong)

2. We will decide who you fight. You will be assigned a opponent and a portion of the city to fight them in. We try to make this as fair as possible, but in the end it all depends on you to survive (Obviously, all matchups will be randomly decided and will be 1 vs 1. The battle arena will be a sealed off urban area, see the title picture for reference)

3. Know your place. Play by the rules and we will upkeep our promise (This is a low-hax tournament. Hax that invalid physical fights are forbidden. That include offensive and defensive hax. If you character can kill someone without hitting him with something that can be dodged, thats forbidden. If your character can't be killed by getting punched hard and long enough, thats forbidden. Speed is equalized for every match. Characters with really low physical stats can be a little bit more haxxed, but preferably submit character that hover around the middle level of AP, so around 1 tons.

With that out of the way, off you go. Those who want to affiliate with the Rouchè group shall stay. The rest scram. Good luck out there, and don't die too early."

Q4YTgo5.png
"So, those of you who stayed, i will asume that you made your decision. We are the blade of the poor and powerless, the outcasts forgotten by those who have. The Rouché Family has 3 core values: Strength, Loyalty and Respect. The strength necessary to carve your own fate with your own hands. Loyalty, for those who are protected by the Family, owe it the eternal debt of gratitude. And respect, for I and every Don before me has made it their life to protect those who follow me. Become my sword, defend those who embrace you as family. And eradicate those who consider us enemies."

j6hxjpH.png
"Sigh, what do we have here? An entire rabble of peasants standing in front of me? Ah, right. I assume that lunatic woman has already explained the gist of the situation to you then right? Lets keep this short then, time is money after all. Xavier Riveria, CEO of Riveria Heavy Industries and... Ugh, one of the "Godfathers" of this rotting place called City. Enter the hierachy and i will guarantee you job stability and payment. You will have a superior that will... "Care" for you but like anything in the City, outperform him and you will be the superior. Enticing, right? You will have your fate in your own hand should you join me. Bring me to the top and you will never, know what the bottom will look like. Well, what do you say? Do you sign the contract?"

9XqZh3F.png
"Greetings, esteemed ladies and gentlemens. My name is Vincent, Headchief of the City Police. I presume Madam Amelia has already explained to you the workings of the City? Well, I'm sure you all have more questions regarding the matter, but time is of essence. I will answer them at a later date. In the meantime, lets talk about the City Police, shall we? We, the City Police, are the last bastion of law and order within the City. We fight against the terror and violence caused by the Syndicates and Corporations. Affiliate yourself with us and fight as champions of justice. Bring us to the top and we WILL restore law and order in the name of justice. I implore you, in the name of the innocent: Take up the badge and fight with us!"

Participants:

XmCOCkB.png

Executives of Riveria Heavy Industries:
1. Hank J. Wimbleton
2. Perfectheart
3. Green Goblin
4. Doomguy
5. Brass Golem

OA41H2T.png

Capos of the Rouché Family:
1. Combat Agent Six
2. Chelshia
3. Goro Majima
4. Dust
5. King Knight
le Bracket

Last edited:
Yes, I'm redoing this one. This time I'm going to be less picky than the last one.

Kallen or, if her microwave stuff is too hax, Suzaku. And to stay in-character I would say police faction.

What's the bullshit limit? What's acceptable and what enters "**** off with that shit" territory.

What's the bullshit limit? What's acceptable and what enters "**** off with that shit" territory.
Oneshot hax that is easily whipped out or undodgeball is too much.

Immortality, regeneration and other defensive hax that prevent your character from being killable by good'ole fisticuffs is too much.

Uuuh, how does his BFR work

This sounds... Useless? Is the maze dangerous? Can they spam that? Is it dodgeable?
The maze isn't dangerous, it's mainly for fighting crowds to get rid of a dangerous enemy temporarily. It's not spammable but it can't be dodged and yeah, it can be pretty exhausting to try traverse a maze

Combat agent Six
Sorry I can't sent his profile,
Ap 1,76 tons

I want to be in the team of the gorgeous girl

Dust looks incredibly strong. Dont know about that one

I mean it is optional equipment so it's your choice but I assumed we could just restrict the glass and feather.

Eh? He doesnt really have hax and hes on the lower end of 8-C but if you say so I'll find someone else
Its the combination of powernull, power mimicry and attack reflection.

Wait a minute, I would have to restrict Fidget and Gear either way, they are higher tier. If thats the case then Dust is okay

Last edited:
Its the combination of powernull, power mimicry and attack reflection.

Wait a minute, I would have to restrict Fidget and Gear either way, they are higher tier. If thats the case then Dust is okay
Power null only applies to nullifying the effects of power null on himself

Power mimicry only applies to basic elemental attacks

Attack reflection only applies to melee attacks

And that's not necessary, fidget is only high 8-C with a combination of equipment and items, just restrict those without restricting fidget and you're golden

Power null only applies to nullifying the effects of power null on himself

Power mimicry only applies to basic elemental attacks

Attack reflection only applies to melee attacks

And that's not necessary, fidget is only high 8-C with a combination of equipment and items, just restrict those without restricting fidget and you're golden
... I trust you on this dear.

They are in then.

The outlaw faction looks pretty strong right now

Back