• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C Tournament "Urban Warfare in the City of Eternal Nights"

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired

AhGwrpj.jpg

"The City, metropolis of dreams and nightmares. A place of unimagineable riches and pleasures,
open for anyone brave, cunning and strong enough to grab. Reach the top and the City will lay before you,
for its ruler can only be the truly worthy. Hm? What happens to the ones who aren't worthy? What
a stupid question, losers will fall to the bottom. Bottom feeders, you might call them Gahahahaha!
Unfair? My children, anyone here has signed themself up for this hellhole, no one forces you to be here. Everyone here,
just like you all, have come to reach the top. Should you slip, only 2 outcomes will await you. Be garbage at the side of the street.
Or die. Gahahahahaahah! And? Did you made up your mind? Ask for a audience with Madam Rouché if you have. She will rope you into the Ins and Outs of the City.
Do pay her the respect she deserves though, cross her and a fate worse than death awaits you."

After that encounter, your group moves along the streets to the Rouché manor. Laughter and gunshots can be heard, alcohol and blood can be smelled. Ecstacy and misery can be seen.
Truly a pit of depravity. But its the only chance, a chance for a life free of suffering and poverty. Provided you survive, of course. After a long marsh through what might be your future home,
you finally reach the manor. The Madam awaits you.

9RZzPJ7.png

"Oh my, an entire entourage this time. 16 lively new birds eagerly awaiting the escape of their cage, not realizing what a place the wilderness is huh? Not that i care, i don't prive into your past, makes it easier to get the bodybags cleaned up later. Let me keep this short: Im Amelia Rouché, don of the Rouché family and one of the 3 godfathers of the City. I advise you to stick to one of us if you want to live for longer than a day here, non-affiliated are basically outlaws within the City. I do not force you to join my family, thats a decision every chick should do for itself. My family will protect you for 1 day or until you reached a decision. Now for why you are here. You all want to climb to the city top right? As you can guess though, there is only 1 top spot, but 16 fools present. We Godfathers will keep this shuffle clean, contained and fair. All we ask for in return is a share of the power. Reach the top, eliminate the other groups and live in luxury for all eternity. A sweet deal right? The rules are simple:

1. Allign yourself with one of the groups, those being: The Rouché Family, head family of the City Syndicates. Riveria Heavy Industries, holding company of all City subsidiaries. And the City Police, I... Don't have to explain what a police is right? You will not have to fight affiliate members for as long as possible. Enter affiliation with a powerful person for example, to guarantee yourself a couple more days before you die.
(Affiation members will only fight when it becomes unavoidable, meaning that the first rounds will ALWAYS be against another group. Choose your group thus wisely if you want a couple rounds before the competition becomes too strong)

2. We will decide who you fight. You will be assigned a opponent and a portion of the city to fight them in. We try to make this as fair as possible, but in the end it all depends on you to survive (Obviously, all matchups will be randomly decided and will be 1 vs 1. The battle arena will be a sealed off urban area, see the title picture for reference)

3. Know your place. Play by the rules and we will upkeep our promise (This is a low-hax tournament. Hax that invalid physical fights are forbidden. That include offensive and defensive hax. If you character can kill someone without hitting him with something that can be dodged, thats forbidden. If your character can't be killed by getting punched hard and long enough, thats forbidden. Speed is equalized for every match. Characters with really low physical stats can be a little bit more haxxed, but preferably submit character that hover around the middle level of AP, so around 1 tons.

With that out of the way, off you go. Those who want to affiliate with the Rouchè group shall stay. The rest scram. Good luck out there, and don't die too early."

Participants:
1. SCP 1233 (Lou Change)
2. Cure Fontaine (Kflare63)
3. Expanded Pluto (Adem Warlock69)
4. Himiko Toga (Bruhtelho)
5. Azumrill (Psychomaster35)
6. Charlie Nash (SamanPatou)
7. Tarkus (Chariot190)
8. Frank Fountain (Peppersalt43)
9. Mysterio (The man with the Midas Touch)
10. Ichiban Kasuga (Stillwinston)
11. Aang (XVII)
12. Spiderman (Oleggator)
13. Homer Simpson (Livinmeme)
14. Jim Raynor (DaReaperMan)
15. Saitou Kazuma (Popted2)
16. Adepta Sororitas (Yobo Blue)

Last edited:
This is supposed to be a tournament, but I feel like I accidentally stumbled into a RP registration thread. Good work.
dunno if ill participate since im not good at following tournaments but i like tier 8 matchups

I would like to enter

Can you expand a bit on Perfecthearts hax? Is it spamable and can she oneshot with it?
Perfectheart emits light that is capable of causing acute blindness, and in some cases, death. We don't see her light do either, but it's written in her FOE FACTS! entry
JUICE STEAL steals 100% of the enemy's JUICE (Which is basically the enemy's stamina)
All her other attacks are basic-damage dealing attacks with some added bonuses (HEART STEAL heals PerfectHeart and EXPLOIT EMOTION deals extra damage if the opponent is SAD, HAPPY or ANGRY)

Yeah, that is sadly too strong. Stamina draining and blinding in a physical tournament is too much.

I... Really have to take the humanoid planet huh?

Reminder to please choose group too while youre here. There are practical reasons in doing so (Its like, the only way for you guys to manipulate the matchups)

Basically, there a 3 groups to choose from. Members from the same group will not end up in a matchup until it is unavoidable (Members of the other group are all dead). In practical terms, lets say your character is on the weaker side and you can tell 1 or 2 characters that would undoubtly win against yours. As a clever little sausage, you will pick the same group as said character and avoid fighting them for the first round and maybe even the second round. If youre SUPER lucky, your feared enemy might even fly out before you have to fight him, raising your winning chances.

How is that too strong? He isn’t too haxxed and the minimum is 0.25 tons so the highest value they can fight is 1.875 tons, meaning they would still be able to fight.

How is that too strong? The minimum is 0.25 tons so the highest value they can fight is 1.875 tons, meaning they would still be able to fight.
I mean, you can do the math yourself. Thats like, over 7 times the amount of baseline on top of actual abilities. There are already 2 characters without calcs so he would win via sheer ap alone

However I want point out SCP-1233 seem scale to 1.739326900096 tons of TNT is that too much?
Normally yes, but the guy has like, 0 abilitys outside of flying, so characters with small amounts of hax should have a chance against him.

what are the groups and who are they?
You can find more details for them in my replys here, but in a nutshell:

The Mafia, the Rouché Family
The Mega corporation Riveria Heavy Industries
And the City Police.

Its all fluff and lore, you can call them group 1, 2 and 3 if its too cringe for you

Back