• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Tournament Semifinals: Solid Snake vs Optimus Prime (2007 DS Game)

Also he has all equipment right?
Including infinite ammo, invisible tech and octocamo?
Y̵e̵s̵,̵ ̵i̵n̵f̵i̵n̵i̵t̵e̵ ̵a̵m̵m̵o̵

That might be a tad busted, especially octo+invisible, in combination they both cover the other's main weakness.

C̵h̵a̵n̵g̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵l̵o̵c̵a̵t̵i̵o̵n̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵a̵n̵ ̵u̵r̵b̵a̵n̵ ̵e̵n̵v̵i̵r̵o̵n̵m̵e̵n̵t̵ ̵o̵r̵ ̵a̵t̵ ̵l̵e̵a̵s̵t̵ ̵a̵ ̵j̵u̵n̵g̵l̵e̵ ̵s̵o̵ ̵S̵n̵a̵k̵e̵ ̵c̵a̵n̵ ̵m̵a̵k̵e̵ ̵u̵s̵e̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵h̵i̵s̵ ̵s̵t̵e̵a̵l̵t̵h̵ ̵m̵a̵s̵t̵e̵r̵y̵ ̵o̵p̵t̵i̵m̵a̵l̵l̵y̵.̵

Also he has all equipment right?
Including infinite ammo, invisible tech and octocamo?
Y̵e̵s̵,̵ ̵i̵n̵f̵i̵n̵i̵t̵e̵ ̵a̵m̵m̵o̵

That might be a tad busted, especially octo+invisible, in combination they both cover the other's main weakness.

C̵h̵a̵n̵g̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵l̵o̵c̵a̵t̵i̵o̵n̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵a̵n̵ ̵u̵r̵b̵a̵n̵ ̵e̵n̵v̵i̵r̵o̵n̵m̵e̵n̵t̵ ̵o̵r̵ ̵a̵t̵ ̵l̵e̵a̵s̵t̵ ̵a̵ ̵j̵u̵n̵g̵l̵e̵ ̵s̵o̵ ̵S̵n̵a̵k̵e̵ ̵c̵a̵n̵ ̵m̵a̵k̵e̵ ̵u̵s̵e̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵h̵i̵s̵ ̵s̵t̵e̵a̵l̵t̵h̵ ̵m̵a̵s̵t̵e̵r̵y̵ ̵o̵p̵t̵i̵m̵a̵l̵l̵y̵.̵
if is a urban environment then optimus will not bomb every thing

Honestly I think Snake just chills like, 500 meters away while invisible and snipes at Optimus over and over and wears him down once it becomes clear the fight isn't ending anytime soon.

So is this a stomp or no? We have 2 active tourney matchups right now, and it's going to be hard for all of us to keep up with everything.

I unironically don't think Optimus Prime, is gonna pull a Star Scream and like carpet bomb even in if there was no life, like, collateral exists, would he really nuke a jungle to find one man?

Both Snake and Optimus are willing to kill each other, but they aren't gonna become assholes all of a sudden to do it.

I unironically don't think Optimus Prime, is gonna pull a Star Scream and like carpet bomb even in if there was no life, like, collateral exists, would he really nuke a jungle to find one man?

Both Snake and Optimus are willing to kill each other, but they aren't gonna become assholes all of a sudden to do it.
well, no one is ding and I'm almost sure he have done worse things them bombing a forest if we are talking about colateral effects

I'm pretty sure Bayverse Optimus has done a lot of worse things than Carpet Bombing a lifeless forest/jungle, even in the games since he wasted no time at all just letting Bumblebee get captured by Sector Seven so they could track him down later in both continuities, though in the games he's a bit more callous about it.

I mean, he's got a rocket launcher, I don't know if he can reliably "carpet bomb" such a huge area

Can it home into invisible targets? Cause otherwise it's a needle in a haystack situation, and Snake can just, y'know, move.

Bay Prime would not have a problem killing people,

He was in the Battle of Waterloo during the final battle of the Napoleonic Wars. One side fighting to ensure feudalism and the oppression of the working class and the other wising to reestablish their Empire.

And Bay Prime helped one side in the conflict, resulting in him now having the highest direct human kill count of all Optimus's by a country mile in a conflict where both sides committing several war crimes and crimes against humanity throughout the Wars

I dont think he's worrying about his surroundings

Bay Prime would not have a problem killing people,

He was in the Battle of Waterloo during the final battle of the Napoleonic Wars. One side fighting to ensure feudalism and the oppression of the working class and the other wising to reestablish their Empire.

And Bay Prime helped one side in the conflict, resulting in him now having the highest direct human kill count of all Optimus's by a country mile in a conflict where both sides committing several war crimes and crimes against humanity throughout the Wars

I dont think he's worrying about his surroundings
Wrong Continuity.

I don't think the scale of things is being understood here, say Snake sits within 300 meters away from Optimus at all time and the explosion has a radius of like, 10 meters. That means one explosion covers 314.2 m^2, but the area Snake could be within is 282743.3 m^2.

That means Optimus needs to fire 900 times (well 899 actually) to hit Snake, and that's if Snake sits still, which he won't. So if he moves around, that means that every time Optimus attacks he has a 0.0011% chance to hit Snake, and that's without considering the fact that Snake could just dodge. And of course, 300 meters is conservative, the range on some of his guns is way longer, which brings the chances wayyy down for Optimus.

I don't think the scale of things is being understood here, say Snake sits within 300 meters away from Optimus at all time and the explosion has a radius of like, 10 meters. That means one explosion covers 314.2 m^2, but the area Snake could be within is 282743.3 m^2.

That means Optimus needs to fire 900 times (well 899 actually) to hit Snake, and that's if Snake sits still, which he won't. So if he moves around, that means that every time Optimus attacks he has a 0.0011% chance to hit Snake, and that's without considering the fact that Snake could just dodge. And of course, 300 meters is conservative, the range on some of his guns is way longer, which brings the chances wayyy down for Optimus.
As if Optimus' Regen is even gonna be effected by Snake's Puny Ass Bullets that are so much weaker than him that it's not even funny.

Oprimus needa to recharge his gun?

And this would also mean that snake couldn't atack optimus, beacuse optimus would just atack in that directon sinse he isn't dumb, and snkae can't use his best wepons and dodge at the same time

Back