• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Tournament Semifinals: Solid Snake vs Optimus Prime (2007 DS Game)

Won't snake be a little more open if he was invisible? Why would he had to go and hide if he knows he's already invisible, He'd prolly get close and then try to attack optimus there. And then optimus will realize his opponent is invisible so he just spams his grenade launcher in every direction till it hits snake

Won't snake be a little more open if he was invisible? Why would he had to go and hide if he knows he's already invisible, He'd prolly get close and then try to attack optimus there. And then optimus will realize his opponent is invisible so he just spams his grenade launcher in every direction till it hits snake
It's a Rocket Launcher but yeah, that.

This isn't like... The whole debate so far?

Snake hiding vs optimus spaming explosions

As if Optimus' Regen is even gonna be effected by Snake's Puny Ass Bullets that are so much weaker than him that it's not even funny.
Piercing damage is a thing. If a dinky ass pistol can sometimes one-hit-kill a bear, I'd wager a headshot on Optimus can definitely cause some damage.

Actually, does Optimus have vital organs? How does it work? Can he eventually bleed out if he's hurt too much? His stamina isn't infinite, that much is for sure.

OP says Snake has all equipment? Define how far that extends.

Actually, does Optimus have vital organs? How does it work? Can he eventually bleed out if he's hurt too much? His stamina isn't infinite, that much is for sure.
he kinda is a robot... so I would say no... and the regeneration would make impossible to him bleed out(if he has some type of "blood")

No, none of the Characters in the games have ever died from Bleeding Out or whatever. The closest we got to that was Create-A-Bot dying from the massive backlash of smashing the Allspark in to Megatron.

Profile doesn't do a good job listing, it isn't a comprehensive list, it merely just lists some of his equipment and says "and many more". hence why I'm asking.

Profile doesn't do a good job listing, it isn't a comprehensive list, it merely just lists some of his equipment and says "and many more". hence why I'm asking.
well, if has a "many more" It would include all that he can have litteraly, so... every thing that he can carry with him I would say

🤔
That might change things, let me look at his stuff.

I mean, the fact that it's never happened doesn't mean them being unable to should be the default assumption
Megatron literally got shot to shit and blown up for like 5 minutes while you have to defend him while he's thawing out and he regenerated from all of that damage in like 2 Minutes at most.

as long as its not >82.5 tons
T̵h̵a̵t̵'̵s̵ ̵l̵i̵k̵e̵,̵ ̵a̵l̵l̵ ̵h̵i̵s̵ ̵h̵e̵a̵v̵y̵ ̵w̵e̵a̵p̵o̵n̵r̵y̵ ̵a̵t̵m̵ ̵t̵h̵o̵

How does Bayverse Transformer physiology function, I know how G1 and G2 works, but not the details on Bayverse.

Well, Bay Bumblebee for example? I remember he tore himself and reattached himself again, but i dunno if the others transformers can do that

honestly just flip a coin at this point

No but seriously how do the Transformers work, are they semi-biological, electrical, magical?

The semi-finals in nutshell:

Ixa vs Gene: Patrick do a science analysis

Optimus vs Snake: Patrick plank himself on his head
patrick-smart-dumb-meme-template-y18x8.jpg

Back