• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Tournament Round 2, Match 1: Enid Mettle vs Optimus Prime (2007 DS Game)

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
The first matchup of the 2nd round of the 8-B tournament!

Enid Mettle (LaserPrecision) vs Optimus Prime (2007 DS Game) (Shadyboi0)

Speed will be equalized.

Enid will have all of her optional equipment.

Fight takes place in P.O.I.N.T. Prep.

Enid:

Optimus: 5 (Sero, Chaos Jester25, XSOULOFCINDERX, JustANormalLemon, Popted2)

16a63a7ff7e9c80218e5ade6a420dd21.png

wp8224068.jpg

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

Last edited:
Sounds like an AP Stomp, but does she have any Hax that ignore Durability?
Soul Manip. But she'll only use that when she's stressed iirc. Basically a last resort attack.

She can use body replacement to make multiple Enid's to distract Optimus.

She can also use Ice Breath I think.

This seems like victory for Optimus, he should be able to power through her Ice without too much trouble, and with speed being equilazed then i doubt that optimus will fall to her soul manip.

This seems like victory for Optimus, he should be able to power through her Ice without too much trouble, and with speed being equilazed then i doubt that optimus will fall to her soul manip.
soul manipulation has a stupid AOE, and her cloning is a way to surpess the need for speed sinse It works like teleportation, but agree, Enid cann't do much... maybe meke optimus fall of the P.O.I.N.T. Prep., sinse is a flying Island

Is this a stomp?

If so, then Optimus will immediately move on to round 3, and the next matchup will start.

The next matchup will be Ken Kaneki (Sero) vs Ashen One (XSOULOFCINDERX).

A very good matchup, if I do say so myself.

Hey uh, is Optimus’ AP too high for the tournament? Oneshoting someone who stomped a 38 tonner.
The limit is 82.5 tons, so I'm not too sure.

If it is too much, then Shadyboi will have to choose someone else, and whoever he chooses will have to face Tayuya, as that's the person who Optimus defeated in the 1st round.

Back