• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Tournament Semifinals: Solid Snake vs Optimus Prime (2007 DS Game)

Eh, if OP of the tournament is fine with it I'm fine with it, even if he ends up AP-ing his way to the top.

Either way, how do we solve this? The power of Snake's weapons is hella nebulous and I'm not really sure myself.

Also he'd totally stomp Gene AP-wise.

From what I've read, snake can't harm OP with the exception of his fire arms who can harm an 8-A, Question is how high into 8-A is his fire arms? it could either one shot or it could harm prime but not one shot him. Also doesn't prime one shot here?

From what I've read, snake can't harm OP with the exception of his fire arms who can harm an 8-A, Question is how high into 8-A is his fire arms? it could either one shot or it could harm prime but not one shot him. Also doesn't prime one shot here?
If Snake can harm an 8-A with weaponry then his weapons are not allowed.

Snake with weapons massively scales above 23.55 tons, while Optimus upscales from 75 tons. Is that enough for Optimus to get an upper hand?

If Snake can harm an 8-A with weaponry then his weapons are not allowed.

Snake with weapons massively scales above 23.55 tons, while Optimus upscales from 75 tons. Is that enough for Optimus to get an upper hand?
Oh damn, If his weaponry ain't allowed then I dont think he's touching prime here, Optimus doesn't just upscale from 75, He also one shots someone who stomps groups of 34 tonners

That's not making a difference here, I think.
Yeah it ain't, So basically this is prime just one shotting whilst snake can't really harm him, He also has mid-low which is doodoo but it'll help with what little damage snake is gonna do, He's also at least a millions year old so he should be able land a few hits on snake, and when he lands even a single hit snake is dying.

ok, coming back to just the match, how normaly snake fight metal gear? just run around them shoting them or he sneaks around then wilhe shooting?

Bro, no way...
oi.jpg

From now on these tourneys made to allow baselines to enter really need to have scaling chains vetted before a character is added to the roster cuz this is just ……. 😔
Welp, I'll make the Gene vs Ixa matchup probably tomorrow. And whoever wins that match has to win the tournament. Like, I'm not sure how Optimus beats either of these 2.

Why did Optimus have to face the weaker 8-B's? Damn Tournament Generator.

Back