• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Tournament Round 1, Match 2: Optimus Prime (2007 DS Game) vs Tayuya

... That scaling confused me. So, Optimus Prime > the feat/Ironhide > Jazz and Ratchet > Blackout (Who Optimus can oneshot)

That isn't a very big superiority, tbh

Yeah, so far I haven't seen anything that would really allow Optimus to catch Tayuya, at least in time for the giants not to severely drain him.
I think Tayuya needs to get 5 or 6 votes in order for Grace to be discontinued.

... That scaling confused me. So, Optimus Prime > the feat/Ironhide > Jazz and Ratchet > Blackout (Who Optimus can oneshot)

That isn't a very big superiority, tbh

Yeah, so far I haven't seen anything that would really allow Optimus to catch Tayuya, at least in time for the giants not to severely drain him.
You missed the part where Jazz and Ratchet aren't very far behind Ironhide and they beat the shit out of Blackout so badly that they trash talked him and didn't even sound like they put effort into it. Blackout for the Record absolutely stomps the Drones btw, who can also perform that 20 something ton Rock destroying Feat.

You missed the part where Jazz and Ratchet aren't very far behind Ironhide and they beat the shit out of Blackout so badly that they trash talked him and didn't even sound like they put effort into it. Blackout for the Record absolutely stomps the Drones btw, who can also perform that 20 something ton Rock destroying Feat.
But that makes the downscaling even worse for Blackout, he would barely, if not even scale to the Ironhide feat.

But that makes the downscaling even worse for Blackout, he would barely, if not even scale to the Ironhide feat.
I mean Blackout got One-Shot by Base Starscream who lost a fight against Ironhide, so that doesn't mean much so the fact that Optimus can One-Shot him and his Scaling is already Tayuya-ish level in Raw AP and Durability means she's ****** against Optimus and I doubt her Giants will do shit to him since he can just avoid them and Blast the shit out of them.

I mean Blackout got One-Shot by Base Starscream who lost a fight against Ironhide, so that doesn't mean much so the fact that Optimus can One-Shot him and his Scaling is already Tayuya-ish level in Raw AP and Durability means she's ****** against Optimus and I doubt her Giants will do shit to him since he can just avoid them and Blast the shit out of them.
Eh, so the feat of Optimus oneshotting Blackout wouldn't be very relevant.

See, that's my point. Optimus is way stronger than Tayuya, in that I very much agree, as 3 or 4x is quite good (It would be less than 4x as she upscales a lot from the feat that's there), but the scaling chain provided hasn't convinced me that it is to the absolutely ridiculous point that Blackout is.

There's also the fact that even if she was 4x weaker, it wouldn't mean her blows are ineffective. While Optimus would be focusing on the giants, she can be attacking him herself and scale him, making it even harder for him to catch her. Besides, I don't see any problem for her to re-summon the giants.

Eh, so the feat of Optimus oneshotting Blackout wouldn't be very relevant.

See, that's my point. Optimus is way stronger than Tayuya, in that I very much agree, as 3 or 4x is quite good (It would be less than 4x as she upscales a lot from the feat that's there), but the scaling chain provided hasn't convinced me that it is to the absolutely ridiculous point that Blackout is.

There's also the fact that even if she was 4x weaker, it wouldn't mean her blows are ineffective. While Optimus would be focusing on the giants, she can be attacking him herself and scale him, making it even harder for him to catch her. Besides, I don't see any problem for her to re-summon the giants.
It's unquantifiable how much she upscales from Sasuke's 18 Ton Feat, but I know Blackout stomps Drones that can perform a 38.72 Ton Feat.

It's unquantifiable how much she upscales from Sasuke's 18 Ton Feat, but I know Blackout stomps Drones that can perform a 38.72 Ton Feat.
That's better!

We know she upscales by quite a lot, but now the feats are way more solid.

Hmmm... Now I'm a bit unsure. She'd still be extremely hard to hit and keep draining him... Eh, I guess still Tayuya just for the underdog theme and for debate's sake.

Back