• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament "Journey Through Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 1 -Match 3: Thanos vs Naruto Uzumaki

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: PROTECT THIS WORLD! THE HERO OF 4TH GREAT SHINOBI WAR MEET THE GENOCIDAL TITAN!

As the battles goes on, one has successfully subdued the berserk hedgehog by the Order of Geo, one is saddly has been banished to the reverse side of the world due of their power has break the limit of this tournament
In other place, our Jinchūriki Hero stood on the empty city that has been evacuated due of the sudden emerge of disaster that happened in the world
New York City.....now became a ghost town
Later on, a portal has opened and revealed the mad titan and his armies (which revealed that despite the absent of King of Oni, the Youkai still continued their rampage to the other side of world, now with the Mad Titan Armies, the situation became worse)
Thanos....as he see Naruto, knew that this is the opponent that he must defeat, ready to fight as he put his infinity gauntlet
Naruto himself upon seeing the Mad Titan, wasa bit doubtful due of how different he is unlike the enemies that he has defeated before, but sooner enough he encouraged himself, for the promise he had with Sasuke to meet in the tournament as one-on-one fighters
He must defeat Thanos and prevent him to conquer this planet!

• Kurama Mode Naruto and Incomplete Infinity Gauntlet Thanos are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • The Infinity Stones that being used here are: Power Stone, Space Stone, Soul Stone, Reality Stone, and Mind Stone
  • Kurama Avatar and Charged Bijū Dama are restricted
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in New York City
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Hero of Hidden Leaf Village: 6 (Jackpat, Noneless, Nice, Pop, Psycho, Myself)
  • The Genocidal Mad Titan: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Thanos.%28Character%29.600.2559489.jpg

VS
Uzumaki.Naruto.600.3100284.jpg

• GRAND BATTLE THEME 1: ARCHANGE

• GRAND BATTLE THEME 2: ASHES OF FIRE

• FINAL THEME: CLEAR AND SERENE

Last edited:
1 hit and Thanos is dead, damn, anyway, talied beast bomb and rasengan could likely be turn into bubble or something while his wincon seem to be snapping, turn Naruto to stone or deform him with bio manip, the later 2 seem to be sus cause they become normal again but that could be cause they are Gamora friend so he spare them.

This is base on both profile, if you want more detail then better wait for knowledgeable member.

1 hit and Thanos is dead, damn, anyway, talied beast bomb and rasengan could likely be turn into bubble or something while his wincon seem to be snapping, turn Naruto to stone or deform him with bio manip, the later 2 seem to be sus cause they become normal again but that could be cause they are Gamora friend so he spare them.

This is base on both profile, if you want more detail then better wait for knowledgeable member.
No reality stone means no things like that iirc

Would Thanos be able to tank a tailed beast bomb?
Not sure but the bigger the target the more damage thanos can bring out if the powerstone and Bijuu bombs are massive so he may potentially be able to contend though I'd say that depends of the AP value

So now he have 2 loose wincon, both is gesture and target based which he can't do since i kind of forget the distance is too close, that and he also he need a gesture in order to tp and that would spell his doom anyway as it's too long for 10 - 50 meter. So still Naruto.

wait, Thanos has the LS advantage, so his TK is feasible (considering he used it at least 4 times), plus Thanos couldn't disappear the clones like he did with Strange?

How did his TK works?
He simply gestures

Also
Not sure but the bigger the target the more damage thanos can bring out if the powerstone and Bijuu bombs are massive so he may potentially be able to contend though I'd say that depends of the AP value
No one's addressed this at all

Considering the powerstone does island level damage to human sized opponents and scales its damage higher from the size of the target Considering how large bijuudama are couldn't thanos feasibly negate them

He simply gestures
Is that his first moves? if yes then Naruto probably can get out of it by using substitution jutsu, though I dunno if he can do it but probably?
No one's addressed this at all

Considering the powerstone does island level damage to human sized opponents and scales its damage higher from the size of the target Considering how large bijuudama are couldn't thanos feasibly negate them
His Bijuudama is big when he's in Kurama avatar mode iirc, his regular bijuudama when he's in his human KC form is as big as his rasengan iirc

also, Naruto can just spam those bijuudama and make them explode before it came into contact with Thanos

Is that his first moves? if yes then Naruto probably can get out of it by using substitution jutsu, though I dunno if he can do it but probably?
He opens conflict a couple of different ways with the stones

Wakanda he uses spacestone hax and the powerstone a lot so yeah tk, phasing, and shockwaves

Knowhere he already alters surroundings with the reality stone and transmutes them right away

Vs strange

It seems most consistent to start with either the space or reality stone when he has them either those or a combo between the space and power stone at once

Naruto himself is pretty slippery plus he will use his shadow clone to distract Thanos so if he TK Naruto, he might be TK-ing the clone while the real Naruto will just circumvent him and one shot him

That's what i'm thinking anyway, but I'm not too keen on Naruto so just dropping my points here

So the Power Stone would do less damage against these Bijudama then since they're more or less fist sized when used by this version of Naruto?
Practically

So there's 2 misinformation that i bring, the first one is that Naruto can just throw that bijuudama which we haven't even saw that when he's in this form specifically so he may not be able to spam those bijuudama easily, the second one is that bijuudama will explode on Naruto's will which once again is false since iirc Naruto's bijuudama need to be on contact with something before it explode like when he use it against Madara
So, conclusion here?
Conclusion? Thanos may be able to incap Naruto, but Naruto is more slippery and has Shadow clone to distract Thanos

Hmmm I think I'm voting Naruto due to the fact that he seem to just have better skill feats and experience.

We don't see Thanos fight often, on screen at least, and usually he fought against a group that he usually outclassed.

Practically

So there's 2 misinformation that i bring, the first one is that Naruto can just throw that bijuudama which we haven't even saw that when he's in this form specifically
The Rasenshuriken exists
so he may not be able to spam those bijuudama easily,
Technically he can spam Bijudama he just can't launch it, instead he just uses it like a Rasengan

Back