• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament "Journey Through Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 1 -Match 3: Thanos vs Naruto Uzumaki

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: PROTECT THIS WORLD! THE HERO OF 4TH GREAT SHINOBI WAR MEET THE GENOCIDAL TITAN!

As the battles goes on, one has successfully subdued the berserk hedgehog by the Order of Geo, one is saddly has been banished to the reverse side of the world due of their power has break the limit of this tournament
In other place, our Jinchūriki Hero stood on the empty city that has been evacuated due of the sudden emerge of disaster that happened in the world
New York City.....now became a ghost town
Later on, a portal has opened and revealed the mad titan and his armies (which revealed that despite the absent of King of Oni, the Youkai still continued their rampage to the other side of world, now with the Mad Titan Armies, the situation became worse)
Thanos....as he see Naruto, knew that this is the opponent that he must defeat, ready to fight as he put his infinity gauntlet
Naruto himself upon seeing the Mad Titan, wasa bit doubtful due of how different he is unlike the enemies that he has defeated before, but sooner enough he encouraged himself, for the promise he had with Sasuke to meet in the tournament as one-on-one fighters
He must defeat Thanos and prevent him to conquer this planet!

• Kurama Mode Naruto and Incomplete Infinity Gauntlet Thanos are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • The Infinity Stones that being used here are: Power Stone, Space Stone, Soul Stone, Reality Stone, and Mind Stone
  • Kurama Avatar and Charged Bijū Dama are restricted
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in New York City
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Hero of Hidden Leaf Village: 6 (Jackpat, Noneless, Nice, Pop, Psycho, Myself)
  • The Genocidal Mad Titan: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Thanos.%28Character%29.600.2559489.jpg

VS
Uzumaki.Naruto.600.3100284.jpg

• GRAND BATTLE THEME 1: ARCHANGE

• GRAND BATTLE THEME 2: ASHES OF FIRE

• FINAL THEME: CLEAR AND SERENE

Last edited:
i mean yeah but it'll be not too versatile as Thanos just need gesture to incap Naruto
That's assuming that Thanos would want to incap rather than fight.

All Thanos sees is a glowing stranger 10 meters away from him in New York.

In Knowhere, he was waiting to ambush the Guardians, he incapped Drax and Mantis because he was busy doing his psychology babble with Quin and Gamora.

On Titan, he was ambushed and got pissed off by Tony ramming a building on top of him, and them trying to remove the gauntlet. Resorted to demolish the battlefield.

In Wakanda, he was just so done with everything and wanted to finish his job, and resorted to restrain (Fusionism, Earth Manip), incap (TK crush), or knockout/away (Punch, Power/Space Stone shockwave) those in his way.

That's assuming that Thanos would want to incap rather than fight.

All Thanos sees is a glowing stranger 10 meters away from him in New York.

In Knowhere, he was waiting to ambush the Guardians, he incapped Drax and Mantis because he was busy doing his psychology babble with Quin and Gamora.

On Titan, he was ambushed and got pissed off by Tony ramming a building on top of him, and them trying to remove the gauntlet. Resorted to demolish the battlefield.

In Wakanda, he was just so done with everything and wanted to finish his job, and resorted to restrain (Fusionism, Earth Manip), incap (TK crush), or knockout/away (Punch, Power/Space Stone shockwave) those in his way.
Considering the plot of the story, wouldn't he still use incap of some kind???? And especially if Naruto tries to use one of his bombs

For the Rasenshuriken, Naruto doesn't need to raise his hand and a somewhat short charge time? something thanos could turn into bubbles before naruto throws it?

Thanos can scatter clones like he did against Strange, so sending clones won't work for long.

Although Substitution Jutsu is good

the clones is on another level though, and Thanos can't one shot them as they just scatter and throw things at him, while Naruto will use his bijuudama and attack him as his clones distract Thanos. It might not work for too long, but it's enough to find an opening, especially Thanos never use his reality stone on a wider scale to his enemies? Maybe I'm wrong bout this but his reality stone can only works on one enemy at a time so he'll have his hands pretty full on Naruto's clones until Naruto get close and one shot him

soooo, ig I vote for Naruto

Thanos never use his reality stone on a wider scale to his enemies? Maybe I'm wrong bout this but his reality stone can only works on one enemy at a time so he'll have his hands pretty full on Naruto's clones until Naruto get close and one shot him
That's it does work on groups lol he literally did it to the guardians at once and strange when he made clones so yeah he can target multiple targets at once and effect large areas

okay, but will he use his reality stone as his first move? He may be smart but he's against a lone shiny boy so how will he react to that?
Eh I mean the same question can be said about Naruto he wouldn't just bijuu and rasenshuriken some random purple guy in character just because he's fighting and at least when overwhelmed by stranges clones we see what thanos chooses to do against them so I'd say yes in that specifc case it's in character

Eh I mean the same question can be said about Naruto he wouldn't just bijuu and rasenshuriken some random purple guy in character just because he's fighting and at least when overwhelmed by stranges clones we see what thanos chooses to do against them so I'd say yes in that specifc case it's in character
fair, iirc didn't Naruto also have speed amps? i don't know my memory bout Naruto is abit foggy

Thanks for the correction, but my point still there as Naruto speed amp wasn't that great iirc
Anyway i'm voting Naruto to make it quick, and we have 6 votes for Naruto
Lol his KCM isn't great?
He completely evaded Raikage's Lariat (via movement and not Teleportation like Minato) and Databooks state Raikage's speed isn't inferior to Minato's
If KCM1 already made him relative to Minato who's considered the fastest at that Time.....how is it not a great amp?

I mean what stop Naruto from blitzing 90% of the tourney participants? Sure he ain't haxy like some people here but he uses his blitz worthy amps pretty often than not and proceed to blitz his opponents, that's my takes

I mean what stop Naruto from blitzing 90% of the tourney participants?
The same could be said for Haxxy participants who use their Hax In Character to incapacitate the participants in the tourney.

Also Speed Blitzing wouldn't be a problem if the participants have enough durability to survive the initial blitz which enables them to counter attack.

And the Tourney's AP range is also problematic since it ranges from above Baseline (5 Gigatons) to above 6-C+ (52.15 Gigatons - 65 Gigatons) which is a 10X to a 13X difference. There's bound to be AP Stomps in this tourney.

Also i just want to say: even if you have higher dura and can counter it, what stopping him to do the blitz over and over again? The opponent wouldn't have a chance to react or even countering it

Back